🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cher Goes Full Alt Right

She wasn't concerned then about the homeless
or hungry natives of LA, and many being vets...

Why now?

Cher has always for helping the homeless and hungry.
She is the one who helped our military in desert storm with their helmets being pieces of shit.
She is the one who helped get them better helmets and reinforced Humvees.

What she says is good old fashioned common sense and it is not a left or a right thing.
She is the one who helped our military in desert storm with their helmets being pieces of shit.
I'm sure those helmets keep homeless vets warm at night

It saved many lives in desert storm.
Is that so

Regardless, what has that to do with
homeless vets in LA
i have no idea what she has or has not done to help homeless vets in LA. given that, i'm not going to rail on her for speculating the worst of her and pretending it's true.
i have no idea what she has or has not done to help homeless vets in LA. given that, i'm not going to rail on her for speculating the worst of her and pretending it's true.
First of all, why are you responding in such a way
as if, this exchange is between You and I?

You're confusing me for someone who gives a shit

What shouldn't be forgotten about Kali is that outside of LA and SanFran, the state is a light shade of red. Remember the talk about it becoming two states? We should consider promoting that since that way Kali coast and Kali inland would cancel each other out in the Senate.

Two only?

I would split them into at least five states. Just so they see how constitution protects smaller states. They'll never get it until they're put in that position.

What shouldn't be forgotten about Kali is that outside of LA and SanFran, the state is a light shade of red. Remember the talk about it becoming two states? We should consider promoting that since that way Kali coast and Kali inland would cancel each other out in the Senate.

Two only?

I would split them into at least five states. Just so they see how constitution protects smaller states. They'll never get it until they're put in that position.

The new Kali governor is probably thinking about making El Salvador a state.....things will be happening in the next few years that nobody will believe....Trump has driven the left MAD....they're capable of pretty much anything.

What problem is that? Taking care of the poor & homeless and those that need help? What does being a sanctuary city have to do with that?
Sanctuary city status can't help but compound the problem L.A. has with thousands of homeless people living on their sidewalks, parks, parking lots, etc.
Isn't it obvious? What do you think happens when you invite even more people into your already over filled life boat?

So why is the area stressed in the first place ?
Because California, and L.A. in particular, are welfare magnets. And the leftist politicians who run things would rather see
L.A. become another Calcutta or like the favelas of Brazil then do something about their homeless crisis.

You will always get more of what you fail to stop when you fail to stop what you allow more of.

The States with the highest percent of people on food stamps are usually Red States.

And, what that has to do with illegals?

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Trump continues to expose the Left for the hypocrites they are.
The idea you morons think Cher is making a statement about immigrants, refugees, etc is just proof of your immense stupidity.

Her statement is about funding. And how stupid Trump is that her would consider dumping people in stressed areas.

A lot of inner cities are.

No one fucks up a city or state like a democrat.
9 of the 10 poorest states are Red States

Great, stop flooding already poor red states with illegals, and take them to your rich blue states.

You can't afford to take care of veterans and homeless, but who cares, you're rich...

Because California, and L.A. in particular, are welfare magnets. And the leftist politicians who run things would rather see
L.A. become another Calcutta or like the favelas of Brazil then do something about their homeless crisis.

You will always get more of what you fail to stop when you fail to stop what you allow more of.

The States with the highest percent of people on food stamps are usually Red States.

So all those homeless in California and N.Y. aren't on food stamps? Hell,California has the highest number of poor people in the nation.

And who are these people? In Texas most food stamp recipients are on the border and in the dem controlled inner cities.
The west coast in general has the highest numbers of homeless in the nation and it's only getting worse.

You were proven to be wrong & now you blame Democrats on Republican controlled States. Just how pathetic can you get.

Not so fast, cabron.

Take Michigan for example. With exception of Detroit, Flint, Pontiac and Lansing, which are all run by Democrats for the past 50+ years, rest of the state is red and it's doing just fine.

She is the one who helped get them better helmets and reinforced Humvees.

What she says is good old fashioned common sense and it is not a left or a right thing.

Is that so

homeless vets in LA

well if you gave a shit maybe quoting people properly in here wouldn't be so difficult.

Is that so

homeless vets in LA

well if you gave a shit maybe quoting people properly in here wouldn't be so difficult.
Sounds like a personal problem

Is that so

homeless vets in LA

Sounds like a personal problem
yea, you keep replying to me.

When Cher sees the light, there's a good chance that many of the other monkey see monkey do liberals will also wake up. This could be a good thing. But in the meantime, send the first 10,000 illegals to Oakland. Schaaf loves them and will be more than happy to have them.
This is just another part and yet another sign of the democratic party destroying itself. They're starting to eat each other now and many are getting way out whacky so the end is growing near. I'd venture a guess that the 2020 election could be the coup de gras. A lot of them, finding themselves with no party may stumble upon the libertarian party, then again some could even grow up and become Republicans.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Tucker nails libs on this topic:

Tucker must have the dumbest look in cable Television history, I swear I would love to punch him in the face along with that Joel moron

View attachment 256097

Tucker just exposed those lying Democrats for the hypocrites they are.
They threw a fit over the idea of immigrants being “dumped” on them when they have been telling us all that these illegals are wonderful people and if you don’t like them it means you are a racist.

And all you got is, “I want to punch him”.

Being dumped without funding is stupid. It has nothing to do with who the people are. They should be treated with respect & decency and directed to areas that can support them until they get settled.

Not treated like a weapon.

Then why is it you leftwing shitstains are OK with “dumping” third world trash into the US illegally and without any “funding”?

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Tucker nails libs on this topic:

Tucker must have the dumbest look in cable Television history, I swear I would love to punch him in the face along with that Joel moron

View attachment 256097

Tucker just exposed those lying Democrats for the hypocrites they are.
They threw a fit over the idea of immigrants being “dumped” on them when they have been telling us all that these illegals are wonderful people and if you don’t like them it means you are a racist.

And all you got is, “I want to punch him”.

Being dumped without funding is stupid. It has nothing to do with who the people are. They should be treated with respect & decency and directed to areas that can support them until they get settled.

Not treated like a weapon.

Then why is it you leftwing shitstains are OK with “dumping” third world trash into the US illegally and without any “funding”?

Coming under asylum is not illegal.

What problem is that? Taking care of the poor & homeless and those that need help? What does being a sanctuary city have to do with that?
Sanctuary city status can't help but compound the problem L.A. has with thousands of homeless people living on their sidewalks, parks, parking lots, etc.
Isn't it obvious? What do you think happens when you invite even more people into your already over filled life boat?

rump is the one who wants to put these people there. Talk to you buddy.

Why? It's a great idea. Sanctuary offenders want to break the law with no consequences for their illegal tactics? They want to be a refuge for law breakers? Trump can and should give them what they want.

If L.A. or Oakland finds their cities are over burdened and they want to encourage illegals to sneak into this country but not to come begging on their doorstep......then that's too bad. They should reap what they sew. That's karma! That's poetic justice.

Why? It's a great idea. Sanctuary offenders want to break the law with no consequences for their illegal tactics? They want to be a refuge for law breakers? Trump can and should give them what they want.

If L.A. or Oakland finds their cities are over burdened and they want to encourage illegals to sneak into this country but not to come begging on their doorstep......then that's too bad. They should reap what they sew. That's karma! That's poetic justice.
Sanctuary cities are not doing anything against the law.

They do not encourage illegal immigration.

'Poetic justice would be dumbasses like you to lose everything in the upcoming Trump Depression.

Sanctuary cities are not doing anything against the law.

They do not encourage illegal immigration.
Of course they are. Of course they do.
Sanctuary cities provide refuge for law breakers (like a hide out provides refuge for gang members).
Sanctuary cities mean if illegals can make it to their cities, the law is likely not going to touch them. That's not encouragement? Mayor LIbby Schaaf of Oakland actually sent out notices of impending ICE raids. That is actively
working to aid law breakers.

'Poetic justice would be dumbasses like you to lose everything in the upcoming Trump Depression.
Poetic justice would be for you to get that Darwin Award you so richly deserve.

Forum List

Back