🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cher Goes Full Alt Right

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Trump continues to expose the Left for the hypocrites they are.

Remember...

View attachment 256109

I hope she gets what she asked for.
She wasn't concerned then about the homeless
or hungry natives of LA, and many being vets...

Why now?

Cher has always for helping the homeless and hungry.
She is the one who helped our military in desert storm with their helmets being pieces of shit.
She is the one who helped get them better helmets and reinforced Humvees.

What she says is good old fashioned common sense and it is not a left or a right thing.
She is the one who helped our military in desert storm with their helmets being pieces of shit.
I'm sure those helmets keep homeless vets warm at night

It saved many lives in desert storm.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Remember...

View attachment 256109

Why now?

What she says is good old fashioned common sense and it is not a left or a right thing.

Is that so

Regardless, what has that to do with
homeless vets in LA

Remember...

View attachment 256109

Why now?

Is that so

homeless vets in LA
Remember...

View attachment 256109

Why now?

Is that so

homeless vets in LA

You're the one who brought up homeless and their helmets.

It's the State Government not taking care of their homeless population.

Why now?

Is that so

homeless vets in LA

Why now?

Is that so

homeless vets in LA

I brought up homeless, you brought up helmets

Right, our government can't take care of our homeless
because they're too busy taking care of everyone but

I saw Cher side-tit/ass....took a fan of hers to a Cher/Cindy Lauper concert here in Phoenix back in '03. We were sitting off to the left and a little behind the side of the stage where she was changing outfits between sets....they didn't get the curtain closed before she dropped trou...Not bad....she's an old broad but I bet she still throws a wild fuck. :eusa_dance:

That was 16 years ago. You do realize that, right? Cher is an OLD LADY just like Streisand. Crazy, old ladies. Next stop is the home.

The Dems are so far left that even liberals like Cher are asking WTF is going on in this country. The radical left are so unhinged and hell bent on destroying our nation, it’s scaring the shit out of patriotic liberals and now they are likely to vote for President Trump.

We conservatives warned you all about how radical the left actually is. Now you leftwingers either have to admit you were wrong, or embrace these American hating lunatics and help them destroy our country.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Tucker nails libs on this topic:

Tucker must have the dumbest look in cable Television history, I swear I would love to punch him in the face along with that Joel moron

View attachment 256097

Tucker nailed it and exposed the Democrats once again as huge liars, and hypocrites. That's why you hate him, and want to enact violence. He EXPOSED you. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

But...but....but....I thought that they were here to do the work that Muricans won't do!

LMAO Well that's all good till they all get dumped in her State. I know her mansion has plenty of room. Wonder how many she will take in??

Go Cher.

When Cher sees the light, there's a good chance that many of the other monkey see monkey do liberals will also wake up. This could be a good thing. But in the meantime, send the first 10,000 illegals to Oakland. Schaaf loves them and will be more than happy to have them.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Tucker must have the dumbest look in cable Television history, I swear I would love to punch him in the face along with that Joel moron

View attachment 256097

Tucker just exposed those lying Democrats for the hypocrites they are.
They threw a fit over the idea of immigrants being “dumped” on them when they have been telling us all that these illegals are wonderful people and if you don’t like them it means you are a racist.

And all you got is, “I want to punch him”.

Being dumped without funding is stupid. It has nothing to do with who the people are. They should be treated with respect & decency and directed to areas that can support them until they get settled.

Not treated like a weapon.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

View attachment 256097

Tucker just exposed those lying Democrats for the hypocrites they are.
They threw a fit over the idea of immigrants being “dumped” on them when they have been telling us all that these illegals are wonderful people and if you don’t like them it means you are a racist.

And all you got is, “I want to punch him”.

Being dumped without funding is stupid. It has nothing to do with who the people are. They should be treated with respect & decency and directed to areas that can support them until they get settled.

Not treated like a weapon.

What you cant see a dumb ass look when you see one, Hawk?

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

View attachment 256097

Tucker nailed it and exposed the Democrats once again as huge liars, and hypocrites. That's why you hate him, and want to enact violence. He EXPOSED you. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Exposed what, that I hate his dumb ass look?

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

The idea you morons think Cher is making a statement about immigrants, refugees, etc is just proof of your immense stupidity.

Her statement is about funding. And how stupid Trump is that her would consider dumping people in stressed areas.
So? California controls funding. Democrats control California.

Cher said she would take illegals into her home two years ago. We are still waiting.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

They eagerly expose themselves but he certainly makes it easy for 'em.

Cher: “I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More,”

Trump: I agree with you but I am responsible for way more of America than just Malibu. There are a lot of backyards behind your beach house and they extend all the way to the Atlantic Ocean.

Cher: You are "an ignorant thug with a lizard brain."

:lol: I tell ya, leftards definitely do not enjoy having their noses dipped in the STUPID shit they shovel.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

The idea you morons think Cher is making a statement about immigrants, refugees, etc is just proof of your immense stupidity.

Her statement is about funding. And how stupid Trump is that her would consider dumping people in stressed areas.
So? California controls funding. Democrats control California.

Cher said she would take illegals into her home two years ago. We are still waiting.

Actually, most funding is federal.

Now you expect the Democrats to pay for Trtump's border failure?

As for Cher, you have no clue what she has or has not done.

Forum List

Back