Cher Goes Full Alt Right

What problem is that? Taking care of the poor & homeless and those that need help? What does being a sanctuary city have to do with that?
Sanctuary city status can't help but compound the problem L.A. has with thousands of homeless people living on their sidewalks, parks, parking lots, etc.
Isn't it obvious? What do you think happens when you invite even more people into your already over filled life boat?

rump is the one who wants to put these people there. Talk to you buddy.

It's not only Trump that want that. All of us who are against illegals wants that.

You want open borders? You want sanctuary cities? You agree with catch and release?

Great... than you live with it, I don't want to.
No one is calling for open borders, shit for brains.

Catch & Release worked a lot better than this clusterfuck Trump is running.

I agree with the principle of sanctuary cities.

Beto is on record for wanting to take down the wall. He even claims we are murderers for supporting the wall.

Haha....that's the thing isn't it?
You agree wit the "principle" but not the principle IN PRACTICE.
And there is the crux of the leftist mind... idealism over everything.
They LOVE the idea of something, until it happens to them.

he principle is something you feeble minded Trumpettes don't get & never will. Your hatred & bigotry blinds you.

Which is exactly what all leftist say when someone "dares" to challenge their commitment to their fantasies.
Idealism is this....and you exemplify it quite well... someone who takes a situation, and creates in their mind that situation in the most idealic circumstances, then wants to apply that as if it fits ALL situations.

A good example is the whole gender-confusion mess.
Leftist ignore even a possibility that some of the men walking around dressing like women, do so for sexual gratification... leftist want you to pretend with them that they are a genuine woman.

Haha....that's the thing isn't it? You agree wit the "principle" but not the principle IN PRACTICE. And there is the crux of the leftist mind... idealism over everything. They LOVE the idea of something, until it happens to them.
Didn't Cher - that pillar of loony limo leftardism - just illustrate that very point?

"Not in my big, beautiful, Malibu backyard, Bubba!!!"
look - i get it. cher and many liberals have said a lot of things we consider stupid. now that she starts to see the point, why do we mock it vs. encourage it?

make fun of cher when she disagrees with you.
make fun of cher when she agrees with you

don't see how things will ever change if you don't let them.

Local law enforcement does not enforce immigration law. It is not their jurisdiction.

Typically, if local law enforcement arrest someone or hold them for some reason and find out they ate illegal, they have to call ICE. ICE may ask them to hold that person for them.

In sanctuary cities, they do not ask about immigration status. There is nothing illegal bout that.
The whole point of sanctuary cities is to give refuge to law breakers and aid them in the commission of a crime.
See if your diseased little mind can lie it's way out of that.

View attachment 256055
View attachment 256054

Twitter

Trump continues to expose the Left for the hypocrites they are.

That particular opinion isn't any more ALT-RIGHT than it is LIB-PROG.

I agree with her on this issue and your opinion of ME is NOT alt-right or conservative. You consider me a left wing loon!

So you don’t think the illegals should come? What about places that aren’t sanctuary cities? Should they also be able to say they don’t want them either?

Local law enforcement does not enforce immigration law. It is not their jurisdiction.

Typically, if local law enforcement arrest someone or hold them for some reason and find out they ate illegal, they have to call ICE. ICE may ask them to hold that person for them.

In sanctuary cities, they do not ask about immigration status. There is nothing illegal bout that.
The whole point of sanctuary cities is to give refuge to law breakers and aid them in the commission of a crime.
See if your diseased little mind can lie it's way out of that.
See. I knew you were that fucking stupid.

Sanctuary cities just do not ask about legal status. It creates a safer community.

Haha....that's the thing isn't it?
You agree wit the "principle" but not the principle IN PRACTICE.
And there is the crux of the leftist mind... idealism over everything.
They LOVE the idea of something, until it happens to them.

he principle is something you feeble minded Trumpettes don't get & never will. Your hatred & bigotry blinds you.

Which is exactly what all leftist say when someone "dares" to challenge their commitment to their fantasies.
Idealism is this....and you exemplify it quite well... someone who takes a situation, and creates in their mind that situation in the most idealic circumstances, then wants to apply that as if it fits ALL situations.

A good example is the whole gender-confusion mess.
Leftist ignore even a possibility that some of the men walking around dressing like women, do so for sexual gratification... leftist want you to pretend with them that they are a genuine woman.
Leave Rudy out of this.

Forum List

Back