🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cher Goes Full Alt Right

Tucker nails libs on this topic:

Tucker must have the dumbest look in cable Television history, I swear I would love to punch him in the face along with that Joel moron

View attachment 256097

Tucker just exposed those lying Democrats for the hypocrites they are.
They threw a fit over the idea of immigrants being “dumped” on them when they have been telling us all that these illegals are wonderful people and if you don’t like them it means you are a racist.

And all you got is, “I want to punch him”.

Being dumped without funding is stupid. It has nothing to do with who the people are. They should be treated with respect & decency and directed to areas that can support them until they get settled.

Not treated like a weapon.

Then why is it you leftwing shitstains are OK with “dumping” third world trash into the US illegally and without any “funding”?

Coming under asylum is not illegal.

Correct. They have to qualify for asylum to enter, and most of them don't, but still want to enter.

You lefties want to let them all in, the rest of us don't.

You're OK with letting them in, as long they don't come where you live.

What problem is that? Taking care of the poor & homeless and those that need help? What does being a sanctuary city have to do with that?
Sanctuary city status can't help but compound the problem L.A. has with thousands of homeless people living on their sidewalks, parks, parking lots, etc.
Isn't it obvious? What do you think happens when you invite even more people into your already over filled life boat?

rump is the one who wants to put these people there. Talk to you buddy.

It's not only Trump that want that. All of us who are against illegals wants that.

You want open borders? You want sanctuary cities? You agree with catch and release?

Great... than you live with it, I don't want to.

Why? It's a great idea. Sanctuary offenders want to break the law with no consequences for their illegal tactics? They want to be a refuge for law breakers? Trump can and should give them what they want.

If L.A. or Oakland finds their cities are over burdened and they want to encourage illegals to sneak into this country but not to come begging on their doorstep......then that's too bad. They should reap what they sew. That's karma! That's poetic justice.
Sanctuary cities are not doing anything against the law.

They do not encourage illegal immigration.

'Poetic justice would be dumbasses like you to lose everything in the upcoming Trump Depression.

The sole purpose of sanctuary cities is to protect illegals from deportation or prosecution, despite federal immigration law.

Of course they are. Of course they do.
Sanctuary cities provide refuge for law breakers (like a hide out provides refuge for gang members).
Sanctuary cities mean if illegals can make it to their cities, the law is likely not going to touch them. That's not encouragement? Mayor LIbby Schaaf of Oakland actually sent out notices of impending ICE raids. That is actively
working to aid law breakers.

'Poetic justice would be dumbasses like you to lose everything in the upcoming Trump Depression.
Poetic justice would be for you to get that Darwin Award you so richly deserve.

Based on above, he's too stupid for Darwin award.

Why is that horse-faced, surgery-disfigured old bag famous anyway? What talent does Cher have? She's a very mediocre actress and has one of the grossest, most disgusting singing voices I've ever heard in a woman. What possible reason could anyone be fans of this dumb, talentless waste of fallopian tubes?

Tucker must have the dumbest look in cable Television history, I swear I would love to punch him in the face along with that Joel moron

View attachment 256097

They threw a fit over the idea of immigrants being “dumped” on them when they have been telling us all that these illegals are wonderful people and if you don’t like them it means you are a racist.

Being dumped without funding is stupid. It has nothing to do with who the people are. They should be treated with respect & decency and directed to areas that can support them until they get settled.

Then why is it you leftwing shitstains are OK with “dumping” third world trash into the US illegally and without any “funding”?

Mexico offered them asylum. Their request is legally null and void.

View attachment 256097

Entering the country illegally, then trying to claim asylum, doesn’t change them from being illegal.

View attachment 256097

Entering the country illegally, then trying to claim asylum, doesn’t change them from being illegal.

You really are dumber than shit.

View attachment 256097

nope

Why? It's a great idea. Sanctuary offenders want to break the law with no consequences for their illegal tactics? They want to be a refuge for law breakers? Trump can and should give them what they want.

If L.A. or Oakland finds their cities are over burdened and they want to encourage illegals to sneak into this country but not to come begging on their doorstep......then that's too bad. They should reap what they sew. That's karma! That's poetic justice.

The sole purpose of sanctuary cities is to protect illegals from deportation or prosecution, despite federal immigration law.
Nope.

I love it when you stupid assholes post like you know something.

Local law enforcement does not enforce immigration law. It is not their jurisdiction.

Typically, if local law enforcement arrest someone or hold them for some reason and find out they ate illegal, they have to call ICE. ICE may ask them to hold that person for them.

In sanctuary cities, they do not ask about immigration status. There is nothing illegal bout that.

nope
No what? You don’t know international law or you figured out you’re in over your head in this thread and wish to forget it?

Nope.

I love it when you stupid assholes post like you know something.

Local law enforcement does not enforce immigration law. It is not their jurisdiction.

Typically, if local law enforcement arrest someone or hold them for some reason and find out they ate illegal, they have to call ICE. ICE may ask them to hold that person for them.

In sanctuary cities, they do not ask about immigration status. There is nothing illegal bout that.
So I can counterfeit money in LA and the cops will ignore it? Cool!

What problem is that? Taking care of the poor & homeless and those that need help? What does being a sanctuary city have to do with that?
Sanctuary city status can't help but compound the problem L.A. has with thousands of homeless people living on their sidewalks, parks, parking lots, etc.
Isn't it obvious? What do you think happens when you invite even more people into your already over filled life boat?

It's not only Trump that want that. All of us who are against illegals wants that.

You want open borders? You want sanctuary cities? You agree with catch and release?

Great... than you live with it, I don't want to.
No one is calling for open borders, shit for brains.

Catch & Release worked a lot better than this clusterfuck Trump is running.

I agree with the principle of sanctuary cities.

View attachment 256097

Correct. They have to qualify for asylum to enter, and most of them don't, but still want to enter.

You lefties want to let them all in, the rest of us don't.

You're OK with letting them in, as long they don't come where you live.

We should help as many as we can.I don't care if some come to my community as I am not a bigoted POS.

We should help their home countries become less violent then they wouldn't come here at all but you & your orange fuckbuddy are too stupid to get that aspect.

I agree with the principle of sanctuary cities.

Haha....that's the thing isn't it?
You agree wit the "principle" but not the principle IN PRACTICE.
And there is the crux of the leftist mind... idealism over everything.
They LOVE the idea of something, until it happens to them.

Of course they are. Of course they do.
Sanctuary cities provide refuge for law breakers (like a hide out provides refuge for gang members).
Sanctuary cities mean if illegals can make it to their cities, the law is likely not going to touch them. That's not encouragement? Mayor LIbby Schaaf of Oakland actually sent out notices of impending ICE raids. That is actively
working to aid law breakers.

Poetic justice would be for you to get that Darwin Award you so richly deserve.

Stupidity is not really your friend. Your posts keep getting debunked. You keep posting.

Forum List

Back