Cheryl Mills "doesn't recall" anything while testifying with 11 attorneys for her....

the news tonight said 4 of the lawyers were from the justice department, so the fbi is being stonewalled by Obamas justice department at taxpayer expense. Who is paying for this woman's lawyers? The Clinton crime foundation? But I guess if you are so innocent, you only need seven lawyers.

Taxpayer expense bothering you? How about the millions on the Benghazi "investigation " that even conservatives have admitted was bullshit . We'll now the bullshit has morphed to the email scandal .

Taxpayer expense bothers me when it's for the benefit of one specific person. Hillary has been a welfare whore sucking off the taxpayers for a long time.

How so? She could make 10x more money working in the private industry .
ROFL! What skills does Hillary have that any private company would pay for?

Smart lady. The conservatives are on a witchunt, she should watch her back .
I didn't know that the FBI was infested with conservatives.

The FBI is the pinnacle of law enforcement jackboots . It's mostly all conservatives .

You can prove this claim?

Nope . Just an educated guess. U think they are all liberal hippies?

I have no idea what the political orientation is.

Clinton said during an interview with NBC News' Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press." "Of course I take responsibility. It was my choice. It was a mistake back when I did it, and I'm trying to do the best I can to answer all of the questions that people have."

Except that one. Or that one. Or that one.

What hasn't she answered?

the news tonight said 4 of the lawyers were from the justice department, so the fbi is being stonewalled by Obamas justice department at taxpayer expense. Who is paying for this woman's lawyers? The Clinton crime foundation? But I guess if you are so innocent, you only need seven lawyers.

Taxpayer expense bothering you? How about the millions on the Benghazi "investigation " that even conservatives have admitted was bullshit . We'll now the bullshit has morphed to the email scandal .

Taxpayer expense bothers me when it's for the benefit of one specific person. Hillary has been a welfare whore sucking off the taxpayers for a long time.

You seriously arguing that Hillary has nothing to offer ? You may not like her , but she has a stellar resume .

You seriously arguing that Hillary has nothing to offer ? You may not like her , but she has a stellar resume .

She has a resume of failure and douche baggery. You failed to answer the question: what skills does she have that any non-criminal corporation would pay for.

Clinton said during an interview with NBC News' Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press." "Of course I take responsibility. It was my choice. It was a mistake back when I did it, and I'm trying to do the best I can to answer all of the questions that people have."

When mills shows up with 7 attorneys who proceed to tell her not to answer numerous questions, that falls a bit short of trying to answer "all of the questions people have" .

The FBI is the pinnacle of law enforcement jackboots . It's mostly all conservatives .

the Director of the FBI, Mr. James Comey is a staunch republican...

Comey is a registered Republican who donated to U.S. Senator John McCain’s campaign in the 2008 presidential election and to Governor Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2012 presidential election.[59]

Last edited:

She has a resume of failure and douche baggery. You failed to answer the question: what skills does she have that any non-criminal corporation would pay for.

Stellar education , successful lawyer, First Lady , sec of state , senator.

She's a smart ass lady . I know you hate her , but you can't deny that .

When mills shows up with 7 attorneys who proceed to tell her not to answer numerous questions, that falls a bit short of trying to answer "all of the questions people have" .

We are talking Hillary not mills .

Um.... a staggeringly comprehensive international network of very important contacts in essentially every country in the world?

Stellar education , successful lawyer, First Lady , sec of state , senator.

She's a smart ass lady . I know you hate her , but you can't deny that .

Aside from "lawyer." none of those are skills. She was a failure at all of them. Her lawyer skills consisted of trading on her husband's influence.

Um.... a staggeringly comprehensive international network of very important contacts in essentially every country in the world?

That's not a skill. That's political pull. it consists entirely of knowing people.

Comey is a registered Republican who donated to U.S. Senator John McCain’s campaign in the 2008 presidential election and to Governor Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2012 presidential election.[59]

He's a Republican, not a conservative.

That's not a skill. That's political pull. it consists entirely of knowing people.

Whether or not you think it's a "skill" is irrelevant - it's why she'd make 10x as money in the private sector.

Welcome to the world of white privilege !

The Clinton camp should be answering the questions, Timmy. They're clearly not.

She was the boss then, she's the boss now. When the strategy is to answer all questions, as boss lady says, this is not how to go about it.

He's a Republican, not a conservative.
what's the difference?

The Clinton camp should be answering the questions, Timmy. They're clearly not.

She was the boss then, she's the boss now. When the strategy is to answer all questions, as boss lady says, this is not how to go about it.

:lol:

Says who? Judicial Watch?

They're not the arbiters of what questions the "Clinton Camp" should answer - they've sued for FOIA access. They don't have the scope to ask whatever they want.

LINK?

Forum List

Back