Chicago black man gets 33 M in police chase

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

You guys need to quit working and just fake injure yourself in police chase

Only in America do the insect lawyers have so much power

Pretty soon the police won't be able to stop crime in any of these democratic hell holes. People will die by the thousands but the leftist idiots don't care.

Chicago black man gets 33 M in police chase​

In fact, he didn't get a penny. His family got the money posthumously. I don't know about you, but there isn't anyone in my family I would die to get them that kind of money.

And, after taxes, and lawyers, and a bunch of other bottom-feeders start siphoning it away, I'm guessing it will be gone in less than two years.

Well...the man got nothing..being dead and all. You are contending that he faked being dead?

The officers ignored a direct order from their supervisor to quit chasing the car that had ran the stop sign.

You are contending that he faked being dead?

No big deal. I've been faking being alive for years...

hXr1ZnYmznDXimnwC6JZRh7FgON.jpg

Did you read the article?

The Dolton police engaged in an 80MPH police chase over a stop sign, disobeyed direct orders to discontinue pursuit, and ended up chasing the young man into a blind alley where he crashed.

The Dolton police engaged in an 80MPH police chase over a stop sign, disobeyed direct orders to discontinue pursuit, and ended up chasing the young man into a blind alley where he crashed.
A criminal running from the cops at 80 mph crashed his car and died? Let me guess, you think this is a good reason for his family to file a lawsuit against the cops. :laugh:

The police need to make determinations as to public safety. Engaging in an 80 MPH chase over a minor traffic violation is reckless.
The cops should NEVER give up a chase under any circumstance.

Oh you didn't know we sit around and talk about committing crimes and how to sue the city. Smfh.

I don't know what you guys do... but, man, running away from the police at 80 MPH when you have a passenger in your car seems pretty stupid.

The cops should NEVER give up a chase under any circumstance.

Well, uh, no. They have to take into account potential danger to other drivers and civilians. In this case, they clearly didn't.

The ephemeral, insectan speed of the mayfly's life, the speed of Chinese fentanyl eating.

As the nation gets poorer in real terms, these payoffs will reduce in financial compensation. The political class has caused a lot of this, and our lawyer class have gotten too greedy but are needed in a controlled environment.

I wonder why he ran from the police for a stop sign violation.
Maybe you can tell us?

So, all he had to stop doing to still be alive was, stop.

Forum List

Back