Chicago black man gets 33 M in police chase

Did you read the article?

The Dolton police engaged in an 80MPH police chase over a stop sign, disobeyed direct orders to discontinue pursuit, and ended up chasing the young man into a blind alley where he crashed.

This is defunding the police, and they're doing it to themselves!

We need to get a grip on the thugs in blue.

They've been allowed to run roughshod over American citizens for far too long now.

I don't know what you guys do... but, man, running away from the police at 80 MPH when you have a passenger in your car seems pretty stupid.

Well, uh, no. They have to take into account potential danger to other drivers and civilians. In this case, they clearly didn't.
Nah, fuck all that.

I wonder why he ran from the police for a stop sign violation.
Maybe you can tell us?

Well, if he was doing something other than "Trying to get out of a traffic ticket", the police would have told us by now.

So, all he had to stop doing to still be alive was, stop.

And all the cops had to do was stop a dangerous pursuit in an urban area, and no one would have died or risked injury.

Well, if he was doing something other than "Trying to get out of a traffic ticket", the police would have told us by now.

And all the cops had to do was stop a dangerous pursuit in an urban area, and no one would have died or risked injury.

All your upstanding citizen had to do was take his ticket and there would have been no dangerous pursuit.

Yea black folks sit around and have family meetings to decide which male family member is going to be the sacrificial lamb. Smfh.
Yes called the hood lotto. You think Floyd's family would take him back and return the tens of millions?

Well...the man got nothing..being dead and all. You are contending that he faked being dead?

The officers ignored a direct order from their supervisor to quit chasing the car that had ran the stop sign.
Do you assign any blame to the criminal who the cops were chasing?

I could care less if he was an axe-murderer with a dead hooker in the trunk. You don't chase someone at 80 MPH through an urban area like Dolton.
Meaning criminals can have a free pass and get away after a crime if the drive 80 mph?

I could care less if he was an axe-murderer with a dead hooker in the trunk. You don't chase someone at 80 MPH through an urban area like Dolton.
Then you won't be able to arrest the axe murderer. So all perps have to do is drive real fast and they get away.

Meaning you don't endanger the public over a traffic violation.

Again, better than endangering the public.
Letting an axe murderer go free is endangering the public. How stupid are you? Normally I would say on a scale of 1-10 but with you it's more like 0-minus 10.

Meaning you don't endanger the public over a traffic violation.
Wild drivers who speed 80 in a 20 are endangering the public

And they dont need a police chase as their excuse

Pandering to law breakers is s bad idea

Letting an axe murderer go free is endangering the public. How stupid are you? Normally I would say on a scale of 1-10 but with you it's more like 0-minus 10.

Except you can catch the Axe Murderer without endangering the public with an 80MPH chase, that's the point.

Wild drivers who speed 80 in a 20 are endangering the public

And they dont need a police chase as their excuse

Pandering to law breakers is s bad idea

Except he wasn't going 80 until the cops started chasing him and kept chasing him after they WERE ORDERED TO STOP.

Except he wasn't going 80 until the cops started chasing him and kept chasing him after they WERE ORDERED TO STOP.
If he’s willing to drive that fast for any reason then he’s a continuing danger to the public

And if he winds up dead thats his fault and good riddance

Forum List

Back