Chicago has 140 percent inc in murder

Have fun ..take a wonderful vacation to Chicago and you can go home in the luggage bag you brought there
Light Head is not qualified to walk a dog

Beetlejuice is an awesome mayor!!!

Our best ever.
Is that her nick name lol
I suggest you flee before you’re killed
I hear Detroit is safe lol

1596325642288.png

defund the police. they are racist murderers, and getting them off the streets will be a big help;.

plus, fewer black fathers arrested to be slaves in the prison factories, thus helping the black family.

only a racist would want to have police.

any dem that does not defund the police, is a pussy afraid to walk the walk.

and defund doesn't mean slightly less money for racist murderers and storm troopers.

get them all off the street or admit that all your shit talk was always just shit.

Well, I'll toss the grenade in this thread. Let's put aside the almost five decades of failure that is the War...On...Drugs!!

The relevant question is, If Chicago is a gun free city by law...where..do..the..guns..come..from???
Answer this, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be on the road to figuring out how to stop the carnage.

3..2..1..Go!....

Well, I'll toss the grenade in this thread. Let's put aside the almost five decades of failure that is the War...On...Drugs!!

The relevant question is, If Chicago is a gun free city by law...where..do..the..guns..come..from???
Answer this, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be on the road to figuring out how to stop the carnage.

3..2..1..Go!....

doesn't seem like the relevant question to me.

3..2..1..Go!....
Be careful. You're awfully close to realizing that criminals don't obey the law, and that will lead you places you don't want to go.

3..2..1..Go!....

It's one of the most relevant questions. How do the guns get into the city for people to use in crimes?
Chicago is a gun free zone by law...so? Explain.

3..2..1..Go!....
Be careful. You're awfully close to realizing that criminals don't obey the law, and that will lead you places you don't want to go.

Which answers...nothing. Again. How do the guns make it into the city? Are you positing that they are made right there in basements in Chicago?
How do they get there if Chicago is a gun free zone by law?

3..2..1..Go!....

Then you have to answer the question....why isn't Indiana as bad as Chicago? Why isn't Houston as bad as Chicago...

It isn't guns...it is the policies of the democrat party when it comes to violent repeat offenders.

We just had a shooting......a career, violent criminal was paroled on a 5 year sentence for armed robbery.....after 2.5 years.....got and illegal gun, since he is a felon and can't buy, own or carry a gun, and shot 3 police officers.

If he had been given 30 years for the armed robbery, he would still be in prison, not shooting police officers.

3..2..1..Go!....

It's one of the most relevant questions. How do the guns get into the city for people to use in crimes?

It isn't a gun free zone, in fact, they now have concealed carry....but almost all of the shooters are already felons who can't buy, own or carry guns....

Please explain this particular point...

Houston....gun stores on every corner, people can easily carry guns, in a state that borders the Narco state of Mexico......

Chicago... no gun stores allowed, no gun ranges......has more gun murder than Houston......

How do you explain the difference...if it is access to guns..since Houston and Dallas have easier access to guns......

Also...California borders Arizona and Nevada.......where guns are just as easy to get...doesn't have the same gun murder problem as Chicago...

New York....borders Pennsylvania, and easy drive to Vermont....doesn't have the same gun murder number as chicago..

How do you explain that...

I'll give you 3-2-1.......

3..2..1..Go!....

Then you have to answer the question....why isn't Indiana as bad as Chicago? Why isn't Houston as bad as Chicago...

It isn't guns...it is the policies of the democrat party when it comes to violent repeat offenders.

We just had a shooting......a career, violent criminal was paroled on a 5 year sentence for armed robbery.....after 2.5 years.....got and illegal gun, since he is a felon and can't buy, own or carry a gun, and shot 3 police officers.

If he had been given 30 years for the armed robbery, he would still be in prison, not shooting police officers.

Stop deflecting. Just answer the question. You are the one that always makes the point that these Democrat run cities are overrun by gun violence and murders while being supposedly gun free zones.
Even your example of this guy shooting 3 cops with an illegal gun..so ask the question...Where..did..he..get..the..gun?? Where do they come from? How do they make their way into cities?

3..2..1..Go!....

Which answers...nothing. Again. How do the guns make it into the city? Are you positing that they are made right there in basements in Chicago?
I GAVE you the answer...and you refuse to see it.

3..2..1..Go!....

It isn't a gun free zone, in fact, they now have concealed carry....but almost all of the shooters are already felons who can't buy, own or carry guns....

Please explain this particular point...

Houston....gun stores on every corner, people can easily carry guns, in a state that borders the Narco state of Mexico......

Chicago... no gun stores allowed, no gun ranges......has more gun murder than Houston......

How do you explain the difference...if it is access to guns..since Houston and Dallas have easier access to guns......

Also...California borders Arizona and Nevada.......where guns are just as easy to get...doesn't have the same gun murder problem as Chicago...

New York....borders Pennsylvania, and easy drive to Vermont....doesn't have the same gun murder number as chicago..

How do you explain that...

I'll give you 3-2-1.......

Dude, as I've told you in the past, this has been researched up and down the ying-yang.
This is just a lazy man's search...c'mon.

3..2..1..Go!....

I GAVE you the answer...and you refuse to see it.

You didn't answer the question. You just said "criminals gonna be criminals".

Forum List

Back