Chicago judge orders Smollett criminal case unsealed!

I'm not sure that anyone but Smollett would care at this point except Smollett, or perhaps his mother. He did something really stupid and got caught. Big deal. Now he'll have to pay the price. Really stupid stuff usually gets caught.

Oh I am interested to see the case and I am a lefty. I want to know what the deal made was and why.

I don’t care about him. I want to see Kim Foxx lose her law license

Oh I am interested to see the case and I am a lefty. I want to know what the deal made was and why.

I guess it could be interesting in a "can't resist driving slow to look at a car crash" way, but it doesn't really matter

I still believe Kamala Harris played into this. I think that's why it was sealed. She's the one who met Smolette right before it happened discussing lynching.

Fringe Websites Push Conspiracy That Jussie Smollett Was Aided By Kamala Harris

"A conspiracy theory that presidential hopeful Senator Kamala Harris aided actor Jussie Smollett’s alleged attempts to fake a hate crime have spread across Twitter and Facebook, Storyful reported, based on an analysis of traffic on the sites.

Smollett was arrested last week on suspicion of filing a false police report that he had been assaulted by two MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporters. On Thursday, February 21, the day the Chicago police held a press conference on Smollett’s case, Storyful found a large number of social media posts mentioning Smollett, Harris and another candidate for president, Senator Corey Booker."

HUGE: Kamala Harris Was Allegedly Involved In Jussie Smollett's "MAGA Country" Hoax - The Clover Chronicle

"One person who apparently has knowledge of the situation claims 2020 presidential hopeful Kamala Harris may be involved (link):

This puppy [Jussie Smollett] is tied to Kamala. There is a chance this will come out. CPD is pissed about the situation. They had the phone records before the spreadsheet was given to them. They also had the two Nigerians from following them on video from walking to taxis, etc. They had payment records. The interview on Good Morning Americawill be damning. Detectives have been 2 steps ahead the whole time. Would suggest for people to contact their representatives to have Kamala investigated. She is involved and wish I could tell you how I know. Just contact your reps and push for them to look into this. It may help.

I guess it could be interesting in a "can't resist driving slow to look at a car crash" way, but it doesn't really matter

No, more like a "lets get a good look at how official corruption works to benefit the rich and famous" kind of way.

Chicago PD and others seemed pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Could be more that just idle curiosity.

No, more like a "lets get a good look at how official corruption works to benefit the rich and famous" kind of way.

The rich and famous get a pass all the time, but this time it looks like it just bit him and that DA or whatever she was in the ass. I'm all for them both getting what they have coming, but it's just not that interesting to me.

Chicago PD and others seemed pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Could be more that just idle curiosity.

If I was Chicago PD, I would probably be more interested.

--------------------------------------------- Race hoax suspected to be done by a rich black guy and race hoaxs happen all the time and usually done by minorities . Should be fun . I heard a few posters saying , aw , whats the big deal when this HOAX first became news a month or so ago . Guess that they were Fans of this outfit ' smollet' .

The rich and famous get a pass all the time, but this time it looks like it just bit him and that DA or whatever she was in the ass. I'm all for them both getting what they have coming, but it's just not that interesting to me.
------------------------------- i suspect because the suspected hoaxer is a black guy eh Bulldog . You probably figure that 'smollet' has 10 more race hoaxs to go and all is fine eh Bulldog .

------------------------------- i suspect because the suspected hoaxer is a black guy eh Bulldog . You probably figure that 'smollet' has 10 more race hoaxs to go and all is fine eh Bulldog .

No. Any kind of hoax like that deserves severe repercussions. Stunts like he pulled tend to reduce the impact of real hate crimes, and should be dealt with severely. I hope they hang him out to dry, but the details just don't peak my interest. Sorry, but I just can't get worked up over the details. It's enough that he was caught, and will pay for his behavior.

Forum List

Back