Chicago man killed for noise complaints

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Yes blasting your nauseating rap music the entitle night all the time ? I have to say the shooter should walk free

Yes, people get nervy when they want to sleep and can't because of loud music.

Oh well...

About X years ago, a group of X immigrants was having a party. Its seems X group thinks extremely loud toxic noise is acceptable (despite the UN ban on loud noise as torture or say US CDOT bans noise over 70 dbs.) But when group X does it, its fine and dandy.

Yes blasting your nauseating rap music the entitle night all the time ? I have to say the shooter should walk free

One of many in that shithole city.

Last edited:
"The 40-year-old answered his door around 11:30 p.m. and was arguing with someone when that person shot the man multiple times in the torso."

I'm not a big fan of drunken 40 year old dudes who think they can learn how to play their first musical instrument at that age, at 11:30 PM, but I would never shoot them again.

I'd just let it slide.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but did the shooter ever once think to shoot whatever the noise was coming from first? To me, going after a person should be what is done if nothing else is sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The thug deserved it
You try living next to blasting illiterate rap music from 11 pm to 6 am everyday
The thug of course does not work

Personally, I would just move as I don’t want to spend my last few decades in prison

What if he was shot for blasting Hank Williams Jr?

Prayers up for the man who was murdered, his friends, and loved ones. Murder is not a good way to resolve conflicts. That's why we have police and expensive incarceration buildings to place lawbreakers who can't or won't stop their aberrant behaviors.

Superbadbrutha Compared to libs, republicans are the moral ones.
1625563952625.png

Forum List

Back