🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

It’s likely Abbas didn’t have the support of Hamas to do that deal. Hamas was created by Israel to prevent a two state solution. It appears to have worked.

Read what Olmert said some years ago, as reported by the Times of Israel…too bad Israel didn’t do this.

The Hamas threat

Olmert also expressed his position on the ongoing Hamas threat from the Gaza Strip and what Israel’s policy should be toward the civilians there.

“We should change the paradigm of the Israeli influence in Gaza,” he said. “We should help them build a deep water harbor, we should help them create more jobs… so that they will have an interest not to be the captives of Hamas in the political and military aggression against the state of Israel. The only way to do it is to lay the foundations for an improved quality of life for the Palestinians in Gaza.”
He also downplayed the threat that Hamas poses to Israel.

“The one thing that doesn’t really worry me is the military threat of the Hamas. Not that I like it, but at any given time, under any possible circumstance we can have in mind, we can destroy Hamas in Gaza or in any place they would be. They know it and we know it.”
‘Abbas never said no’ to 2008 peace deal, says former PM Olmert
Anyone who doesn’t believe that Abbas wasn’t “ allowed to study the map” is a fool Please tell us why he was afraid of Hamas. They didn’t want a Two State Solution? Maybe Abbas should have approached Israel about helping them with their agricultural I noticed you ignore that Jews would not be allowed at the.Western Wall That alone would kill any prospective deal

Anyone who doesn’t believe that Abbas wasn’t “ allowed to study the map” is a fool Please tell us why he was afraid of Hamas. They didn’t want a Two State Solution? Maybe Abbas should have approached Israel about helping them with their agricultural I noticed you ignore that Jews would not be allowed at the.Western Wall That alone would kill any prospective deal
Every so called peace offering to the Palestinians has been an offer to surrender.

You see this complicated problem only from the eyes of Israel. This is typical of most westerns who’ve been indoctrinated by pro Israel and anti-Palestinian propaganda.

If someone takes your land and kills your people, do you readily accept this? No! You fight back.

Now of course, I can be objective. I know the Palestinians have also committed atrocities and have made many mistakes in their dealings with Israel since its inception. Can you admit the same about Israel?

Last edited:

Israel Would Be Crazy to Launch An All-Out War On Lebanon. Here’s Why, w/ Elijah Magnier​

You see this complicated problem only from the eyes of Israel. This is typical of most westerns who’ve been indoctrinated by pro Israel and anti-Palestinian propaganda.

If someone takes your land and kills your people, do you readily accept this? No! You fight back.

Now of course, I can be objective. I know the Palestinians have also committed atrocities and have made many mistakes in their dealings with Israel since its inception. Can you admit the same about Israel?
The answer is Yes. If that’s the case with no mutual agreement that will satisfy everyone there is no chance for peace

Every so called peace offering to the Palestinians has been an offer to surrender.
Every rejection by the Palestinians has been the eradication of Israel, living under Palestinian rule, and depriving them of their religious rights . Please tell us what the Palestinians have offered that Israel has rejected

Why don’t you try to be more specific? Please tell us why in time Israel would agree to not being a Independent Nation with its religious sites being under Palestinian control and not having access to them

Lying Zionist Rep Debbie Wasserman CLAIMS She Saw NON-EXISTENT Images From October 7​

Lying in support of the Zionist apartheid regime to justify genocide apparently is perfectly acceptable for US politicians and corporate media talking heads. These people are sociopaths.

Only a few in the alternative media will expose these liars. Is it any wonder so many Americans are uninformed?

The Urgency of Now: Showing up for Palestine: Lara Elborno, Omar Dajani, & Laila El Haddad​

Israel's war on Gaza and Jerusalem with Lara Elborno, Michael Schirtzer, Joharah Baker | EI Podcast​

Forum List

Back