Chicago mayor issues stay-at-home advisory after celebrating with Biden revelers

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ahh, don't you just love the "do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" elites?

Chicago mayor issues stay-at-home advisory amid surge in COVID-19 cases

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot defends joining crowd celebrating Biden-Harris win as virus cases surge

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot defends joining crowd celebrating Biden-Harris win as virus cases surge

It FIGURES. :iyfyus.jpg:

It's sharing Hunter Biden's meth pipe with him illegal

[/QUO
Democrats are so stupid!
Elitism is just a narcissistic profe$$ional politician away!

Another chapter of “do as I say, not as I do.” These Democrat leaders have no credibility on the mandates when they or one of their own pull shit like this. Lead by fucking example.

Yeah, I laughed so hard after that. All these mask-less people screaming and dancing in the streets.... after blaming Trump for spreading Covid-19, and not wearing masks.

So now we are going to shut down the economy because of a virus that may or may not make you feel bad for a few days?...are you libs nuts?....

the courts are stepping in on this Thank goodness......

It just goes to show, it isn't about a virus, it is about control, the whole thing is a scam.

Today on the radio, I heard, yet another airline is doing away with having folks sit a seat apart. And they are getting rid of the plastic between them, as studies have come out showing that. . . guess what? It does practically nothing, yet it is hurting their bottom line.

Well? If the airplanes are O.K. to fly. .. and they are putting profit before health. . . what does that tell us about the rest of society? :dunno:

Are these big airlines more important the little mom & pop businesses? How long are folks actually going to take this double-think?

Seriously?

Folks can protest, but not gather for Thanksgiving and Christmas? They can stream out into the street to celebrate their candidate of choice, but they can't get together for a party? H--E---lll.....O????!!!

iu

It isn't about a virus at all.

IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!!!

[/QUO
Democrats are so stupid!
Elitism is just a narcissistic profe$$ional politician away!
Democrats are so stupid!

Laws are for little people

Forum List

Back