Chicago Once Again Scores Most Homicides of Any City in America… More Than Most States!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Leftist utopia. Not going to visit the Obama Presidential library! Not that would ever be completed in my lifetime….

Leftist utopia. Not going to visit the Obama Presidential library! Not that would ever be completed in my lifetime….

And you are lying again.

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4)
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1)
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6)
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7)
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7)
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2)
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1)
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6)
  10. Chicago, IL (24)
  11. Cincinnati, OH (23.8)
  12. Philadelphia, PA (20.2)
  13. Milwaukee, WI (20.0)
  14. Tulsa, OK (18.6)
  15. Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)
  16. Indianapolis, IN (17.7)
  17. Louisville, KY (17.5)
  18. Oakland, CA (17.1)
  19. Washington D.C. (17.0)
  20. Atlanta, GA (16.7)

And you are lying again.

You can't be honest, can you bodie?

'Number of murders' and 'murder rates' are two different animals.
Chicago had more murders than any other city in America with 842.
I hope this clears things up for you, darling.
Sheesh

But, thanks for highlighting your list for all of us to see just how
many of those cities are democrat controlled.

Last edited:
Gang members shooting gang members.

Like the Chicago DA said when they criticized her for not prosecuting 4 gang members caught in a big shoot out, "they were all willing participants."

If you can solve the gang problem, that's over a hundred years old, btw, you'll get a medal.

Like the Chicago DA said when they criticized her for not prosecuting 4 gang members caught in a big shoot out, "they were all willing participants."

If you can solve the gang problem, that's over a hundred years old, btw, you'll get a medal.

We can solve it by rebuilding the nuclear family, teaching kids to value life and be moral and banning all elements of thug culture. Sorry but rap is a tool of gangs that lead to this kind of shit.

IF you really value life then you'll agree with me.

Funny how conservative cities don’t have gangs gunning down people in broad daylight with children caught in the crossfire. Must be fun strolling downtown for tourists.

I have a crazy idea for a solution. Don’t let hundreds of thousands of violent criminals out of prison early, and execute those who commit first degree murder.

Well W2020, the borough of Queens is not about to be caught sleeping when it comes to landing homicide victims! On New Years day 2022 Queens scored POSSIBLY the first homicide in the nation as they strive diligently to take the lead for the rest of NYC towards taking the homicide title for 2022. It's waaaay too early to see who will be in the top ten for the play offs but Queens is obviously DEAD serious about placing NYC in the play offs come Dec. 2022! It'd be a long shot against the big players like St. louis, Chicago, Detroit & even the 2nd string ghettoite teams in places like Pittsburgh, Louisville etc. The eastern & central states/cities under Dem g'ment always without exception, field the best regarding homicide & general violence ghetto teams. Over here on the west coast we got Portland Oregon, Seattle Washington(both pikers) & Orange county in general but these are definitely 3rd string wannabee players that place dismally in the homicide ratings. 2022 should be the best year ever regarding the bag of homicide victims nation wide for our USA, but which state & more importantly which city will take the homicide bowl is anyone's guess!

Forum List

Back