Chicago sees 55 percent rise in murders in 2020

How can anyone with a “functional frontal lobe “ stay in this city .
Is anyone here ( that lives there ) planning on relocating ??
But wait a minute - Lubbock, Texas had a 100% increase!

If you had 1 and then had 2

100 %

glad to help

If you had 1 and then had 2

100 %

glad to help
Lubbock had 30 this year, 15 last year. That's a 100% increase. Tiny town compared to Chicago.

Want to talk about Memphis?
4i6Ckte.gif

1. Move to Chicago

2. Open African Safari jungle hunt business

3. Profit!!!

Like this:

Dude. That was the most awesome fuckin' thing I've ever seen.

:bow2:

Stay out of the ‘hood and you won’t get shot.

What is the "Hood"?
The part of town where people shoot each other.

Buckhead in Atlanta isn't the "Hood" and folks have shot at each other.
More people were murdered with a gun in Sutherland Springs, Texas in one day than the number of people murdered in Buckhead in the last 25 years.

Link?

Come on Trump Humpers why didn't Trump fix Chicago like he said he would.

Trump Says He Has Chicago’s Crime Problem Solved

President Donald Trump on Friday said he could fix Chicago’s violence problem with one phone call.

In fact, the president told Mayor Rahm Emanuel about a Chicago police officer who guarantees he can fix the problem. Trump, speaking before police in New York, said he met the Chicago cop during a campaign appearance last year.

“I said what the hell is going on,” Trump recalled. He says he asked the officer, “How long would it take you to straighten out the problem?”

The Chicago police officer told Trump if he had the authority, only “a couple of days,” the president said. The Chicago officer told Trump the police know who all of the criminals are.

Cause y'all breed like roaches?

Link?
EqaqbOmW8Act7wK

President Donald Trump on Friday said he could fix Chicago’s violence problem with one phone call.

In fact, the president told Mayor Rahm Emanuel about a Chicago police officer who guarantees he can fix the problem. Trump, speaking before police in New York, said he met the Chicago cop during a campaign appearance last year.

“I said what the hell is going on,” Trump recalled. He says he asked the officer, “How long would it take you to straighten out the problem?”

The Chicago police officer told Trump if he had the authority, only “a couple of days,” the president said. The Chicago officer told Trump the police know who all of the criminals are.

Trump was too dim to account for that?

Trump was too dim to account for that?

He actually thinks that coloreds are worth saving.
1 suitcase bomb works for me.

Forum List

Back