Chicago sees 55 percent rise in murders in 2020

Come on Trump Humpers why didn't Trump fix Chicago like he said he would.

Trump Says He Has Chicago’s Crime Problem Solved

President Donald Trump on Friday said he could fix Chicago’s violence problem with one phone call.

In fact, the president told Mayor Rahm Emanuel about a Chicago police officer who guarantees he can fix the problem. Trump, speaking before police in New York, said he met the Chicago cop during a campaign appearance last year.

“I said what the hell is going on,” Trump recalled. He says he asked the officer, “How long would it take you to straighten out the problem?”

The Chicago police officer told Trump if he had the authority, only “a couple of days,” the president said. The Chicago officer told Trump the police know who all of the criminals are.

Cause y'all breed like roaches?
Trump was too dim to account for that?

He actually thinks that coloreds are worth saving.
1 suitcase bomb works for me.
We're talking about another one of TR☭MP's failures, not your wet dream, freak.

Yes, another liberal shithole.
You live in South Carolina.
4i6Ckte.gif

How can anyone with a “functional frontal lobe “ stay in this city .
Is anyone here ( that lives there ) planning on relocating ??
But wait a minute - Lubbock, Texas had a 100% increase!

If you had 1 and then had 2

100 %

glad to help
Lubbock had 30 this year, 15 last year. That's a 100% increase. Tiny town compared to Chicago.

Want to talk about Memphis?
4i6Ckte.gif

So per capita is the way to look at it princess.

100 %

glad to help
Lubbock had 30 this year, 15 last year. That's a 100% increase. Tiny town compared to Chicago.

4i6Ckte.gif

So per capita is the way to look at it princess.

That is the right wing cop out.

4i6Ckte.gif
Yeah and Greenville is one of the most sought after towns to visit. While you can't even rent a uhaul to get out of New York. Because there are so many people trying to leave.

President Donald Trump on Friday said he could fix Chicago’s violence problem with one phone call.

In fact, the president told Mayor Rahm Emanuel about a Chicago police officer who guarantees he can fix the problem. Trump, speaking before police in New York, said he met the Chicago cop during a campaign appearance last year.

“I said what the hell is going on,” Trump recalled. He says he asked the officer, “How long would it take you to straighten out the problem?”

The Chicago police officer told Trump if he had the authority, only “a couple of days,” the president said. The Chicago officer told Trump the police know who all of the criminals are.

A President can't intervene in crime within a city or state unless he receives a formal request by the Mayor or Governor of that state.

The police are falling back....more so in democrat party controlled cities....but keep trying to deny the truth....as cities burn and Americans are murdered because the democrat party is targeting the police....you feel good about yourself.

There's parts of Chicago that are so nice, they don't even care that murders are happening every day.

They can't contain it anymore.....gangs are moving around the city and entering the rich areas now....they know the police won't stop them.....

100 %

glad to help

4i6Ckte.gif

Texas is on the border with the Narco state of Mexico and they still have fewer murders than Chicago, you moron.....

Memphis? Democrat party control since around 1968.

A President can't intervene in crime within a city or state unless he receives a formal request by the Mayor or Governor of that state.

Show me what law states that.

4i6Ckte.gif
I was thinking the same thing....
Have you ever been to South Carolina? You know the second you drive into that state, even without any signs. The roads get immediately worse, and there are indications of neglect everywhere. Especially when you drive out of Georgia. The difference is stark.

4i6Ckte.gif
Yeah and Greenville is one of the most sought after towns to visit. While you can't even rent a uhaul to get out of New York. Because there are so many people trying to leave.
Hopefully many New Yorkers will move to SC and turn that shithole Blue.

In his speech in the Rose Garden on Monday evening, President Trump said, “If the city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them.” Can he do that? Can the President send the U.S. military into a state, even when the governor of that state doesn’t ask for its assistance, or even if the governor actively opposes such a step?

The answer is no, probably. The reasons relate to a venerable principle in American law: that the military should stay away from actions on domestic soil. One of the founding principles of the Republic was that the federal military should not be involved in domestic law enforcement. But, over the years, the law has carved out certain narrow exceptions to that rule, notably in the form of the Insurrection Act, from 1807. This law says that “whenever there is an insurrection in any state against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or its governor,” call in the armed forces. So that seems pretty simple.

Now, the President could use the Insurrection Act to send troops to a state, however the Insurrection Act has limitations as well, one of them is not common crime.

In his speech in the Rose Garden on Monday evening, President Trump said, “If the city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them.” Can he do that? Can the President send the U.S. military into a state, even when the governor of that state doesn’t ask for its assistance, or even if the governor actively opposes such a step?

The answer is no, probably. The reasons relate to a venerable principle in American law: that the military should stay away from actions on domestic soil. One of the founding principles of the Republic was that the federal military should not be involved in domestic law enforcement. But, over the years, the law has carved out certain narrow exceptions to that rule, notably in the form of the Insurrection Act, from 1807. This law says that “whenever there is an insurrection in any state against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or its governor,” call in the armed forces. So that seems pretty simple.

Now, the President could use the Insurrection Act to send troops to a state, however the Insurrection Act has limitations as well, one of them is not common crime.

He doesn't have to send in US troops, he has the Justice Department which has the FBI. So show me which law states he can't take actions, especially after he claimed he would .

He doesn't have to send in US troops, he has the Justice Department which has the FBI. So show me which law states he can't take actions, especially after he claimed he would .

The FBI is an investigation agency, not a policing agency. The F in the FBI stands for federal, meaning their only work is in federal matters. So the only thing the President could do under very rare circumstances is send in the military, but not to handle local crime.

Forum List

Back