Chicago sees 55 percent rise in murders in 2020

Yes, another liberal shithole.
You live in South Carolina.
4i6Ckte.gif
Yeah and Greenville is one of the most sought after towns to visit. While you can't even rent a uhaul to get out of New York. Because there are so many people trying to leave.
Hopefully many New Yorkers will move to SC and turn that shithole Blue.
In the past they left because they wanted to. But now thay are having to leave because of liberalism. Nobody wants their property or business looted and burnt down by antifa and blm and the liberal leaders look the other way. You step on my property with the intention of harming me. You will leave in a body bag..

Last edited:
4i6Ckte.gif
I was thinking the same thing....
Have you ever been to South Carolina? You know the second you drive into that state, even without any signs. The roads get immediately worse, and there are indications of neglect everywhere. Especially when you drive out of Georgia. The difference is stark.
I have lived here all my life and some of the roads are bad. But when I went through Chicago, our roads are paved in gold in comparison.

4i6Ckte.gif
Yeah and Greenville is one of the most sought after towns to visit. While you can't even rent a uhaul to get out of New York. Because there are so many people trying to leave.
In the past they left because they wanted to. But now thay are having to leave because of liberalism. Nobody wants their property or business looted and burnt down by antifa and blm and the liberal leaders look the other way. You step on my property with the intention of harming me. You will leave in a body bag..
These leftist cities will then prosecute you for murder

He doesn't have to send in US troops, he has the Justice Department which has the FBI. So show me which law states he can't take actions, especially after he claimed he would .

The FBI is an investigation agency, not a policing agency. The F in the FBI stands for federal, meaning their only work is in federal matters. So the only thing the President could do under very rare circumstances is send in the military, but not to handle local crime.
Which thugs did Trump/Barr use in D.C.?

He doesn't have to send in US troops, he has the Justice Department which has the FBI. So show me which law states he can't take actions, especially after he claimed he would .

The FBI is an investigation agency, not a policing agency.

What do they investigate?

The F in the FBI stands for federal, meaning their only work is in federal matters. So the only thing the President could do under very rare circumstances is send in the military, but not to handle local crime.

The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States.

You can’t win !!
Hold you’re fire or you will be dead financially

I think I should move to Beechwood??
Zero crime
Great delis
Jewish bathhouses to get a tad of action

Sounds nice but expensive??

4i6Ckte.gif
How are they going to do that with defunded police departments? SMH

What do they investigate?

Federal crimes.

The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States.

That's only if the matter is federal. For instance, a white cop kills a black suspect. They can investigate it for a potential civil rights violation, but outside of federal laws being broken, they don't get involved in the shooting itself. That's up to local authorities. It's the same thing when the Democrats insisted the FBI look into the Kavanaugh case. They refused. It's not their jurisdiction to investigate a claim of a possible local crime that happened 30 years ago. That's up to the city detectives IF they decide to look into the matter, which of course they didn't.

Trump had no authority to send the FBI or anybody into any of those rioting cities. He did however send federal people there to protect a federal courthouse. If they wanted to burn down their city courthouse, the feds would have not interfered.

The Jewish communities tend to be safe ??

If it's just Jewish people, yes. When it was just Jewish people, you never heard of anything in Beechwood. But now blacks are moving into their area so of course, crimes are starting to happen just like anywhere else.
It has a super high property crime rate !! Even the murder rate is solid !!
No idea

Even meat Cleaverland has a big murder problem ??

Last edited:
4i6Ckte.gif
I live out in the bonnies considering where I live. Gunshots are common.

No idea

No, there was little property crime like there was little any kind of crime. There was no violent crime there until the blacks started to move in. The last few years, Beechwood mall has been the site of several shootings and armed robberies. Jewish people are pretty successful people financially. At this rate, you won't see any Jewish in Beechwood ten years from today.

No idea

No, there was little property crime like there was little any kind of crime. There was no violent crime there until the blacks started to move in. The last few years, Beechwood mall has been the site of several shootings and armed robberies. Jewish people are pretty successful people financially. At this rate, you won't see any Jewish in Beechwood ten years from today.
I grew up in the Michigan “ beech wood “
Have you heard of WB in NW Detroit

No idea

I grew up in the Michigan “ beech wood “
Have you heard of WB in NW Detroit

No, I never have to be totally honest.

Forum List

Back