Chicago Teacher's Union Demands 80% of students 12 and over be vaccinated

As schools prep for full reopening, Chicago Teachers Union wants a student vaccine goal met by October​

Tracy Swartz, Chicago Tribune
Tue, July 6, 2021, 4:03 PM·3 min read

"With Chicago Public Schools set to fully reopen in the fall, the Chicago Teachers Union is calling for 80% of students 12 and older to be vaccinated against COVID-19 by October.
The vaccination goal is part of a CTU proposal submitted Monday that also asks for ventilation system upgrades at school buildings, as well as a 10% increase in special education teachers, bilingual teachers, English language program teachers, teacher assistants and arts educators by Jan. 27 to support community recovery. The union also wants members who are medically unable to return in-person to fill positions at CPS’s new remote-learning Virtual Academy for students with qualifying health conditions. . .."

iu

Vaccinations for school have been required for decades. Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.

1625799696197.png

Vaccinations for school have been required for decades. Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.
The kids have to be circumcised for vice indoctrination at school, too, and have their tonsils removed. Wisdom teeth must be extracted for vice before they turn 18 or fall off their parents insurance. Haircut for all boys and black girls or they're sent home because of lice.

View attachment 510473
Yeah, I've never really understood this of the government.

First, they tell folks it is the law that you have to send your kids to school.

THEN? They tell you that in order to send you kid to school, you have to take your perfectly healthy kid, and give them a medical treatment, mandated by the state.

Me? I have no problem with most vaccines.

And the ones I did refuse to give my kid? The school system never hassled me about. If they did? I would have told them to go blow themselves.

I had the chicken pox, and I certainly was never going to force my kid to have a vaccine against an STD. . . he could wait till he was old enough to give informed consent on that one.

Unless the disease was a life threatening disease, I'm sorry, the risk/benefit ratio for the individual v. the community, is not one I have ever thought was one worth taking.

View attachment 510473

Those other vaccines are much better researched than this one which is probably why the FDA would not approve it. It's still rather experimental, we still don't know the extent of these heart inflamation cases or any long term effects of the vaccine. So why give it to little kids who are not much at risk of Covid?

Vaccine enforced? Hmmmm... What happened to Freedom of CHOICE? It seems Roe is being violated.

The kids have to be circumcised for vice indoctrination at school, too, and have their tonsils removed. Wisdom teeth must be extracted for vice before they turn 18 or fall off their parents insurance. Haircut for all boys and black girls or they're sent home because of lice.
Sounds about like the crazy shit you right wingers come up with. Did Hannity include all that in his latest rant?

View attachment 510473

THEN? They tell you that in order to send you kid to school, you have to take your perfectly healthy kid, and give them a medical treatment, mandated by the state.

And the ones I did refuse to give my kid? The school system never hassled me about. If they did? I would have told them to go blow themselves.

I had the chicken pox, and I certainly was never going to force my kid to have a vaccine against an STD. . . he could wait till he was old enough to give informed consent on that one.

Unless the disease was a life threatening disease, I'm sorry, the risk/benefit ratio for the individual v. the community, is not one I have ever thought was one worth taking.
I know of about 600,000 people who would disagree with you about covid19 being life threatening. Oh wait, they can't disagree with you, because they are dead.

View attachment 510473

Those other vaccines are much better researched than this one which is probably why the FDA would not approve it. It's still rather experimental, we still don't know the extent of these heart inflamation cases or any long term effects of the vaccine. So why give it to little kids who are not much at risk of Covid?
so why is trump trying to take credit for it

What the hell are you talking about, Looney-Tunes?

View attachment 510473

I know of about 600,000 people who would disagree with you about covid19 being life threatening. Oh wait, they can't disagree with you, because they are dead.
Death is part of life. Progs use that statement for many of their agendas. For you are violent. At least the ones that are used for propaganda purposes are. The military maybe forced to take the Covid shots. Anything happens years hence, massive lawsuits. Your lies over many years has caused this. I can not say it enough. You are not trusted. Your false Potentate Kings and Queens are not liked. And he is being protected by his media benefactors.

View attachment 510473

Death is part of life. Progs use that statement for many of their agendas. For you are violent. At least the ones that are used for propaganda purposes are. The military maybe forced to take the Covid shots. Anything happens years hence, massive lawsuits. Your lies over many years has caused this. I can not say it enough. You are not trusted. Your false Potentate Kings and Queens are not liked. And he is being protected by his media benefactors.
You really are off the deep end aren't you?

Trump has rendered your reasoning ability defective.
Chicago public schools are only 10% white

And realistically most of those families are biden voters

So maybe you should remove the splinter from your own eye

Forum List

Back