Chicago Teachers Union Karen Lewis This City belongs” To Black People And Not White P

Are you that overwhelmed you think I'm someone else? No Unk youre just stupid and I'm sure more than me and JakeFakey has spotted you. :lol:

BECAUSE your astounding IQ of 47 happens to match that of Jakematters, you can understand the confusion.

Well actually, you can't - but normal people can....

You forgot to cube that score to get the real number. However, I forgot you flunked remedial math twice.

No Unk youre [sic] just stupid and I'm sure more than me and JakeFakey has [sic] spotted you.

That insult would have been a lot more effective if you were capable of putting together a sentence in proper English, you moron. Your dysgraphia nullifies all your feeble attempts at retort.

Stop looking up words like dysgraphia and talk like normal people.

Don't try to project your limited grasp of the English language onto everyone else, idiot. I gave you some good advice about taking a class, now get to it.

That insult would have been a lot more effective if you were capable of putting together a sentence in proper English, you moron. Your dysgraphia nullifies all your feeble attempts at retort.

Don't try to project your limited grasp of the English language onto everyone else, idiot. I gave you some good advice about taking a class, now get to it.

If you flunked a class at 1rst grade level why would I waste my time taking it? My bag of rocks will let me know what its about.

If you flunked a class at 1rst grade level why would I waste my time taking it? My bag of rocks will let me know what its about.

You really sound just like JakeFakey. You are every bit as lame and dimwitted.

You really sound just like JakeFakey. You are every bit as lame and dimwitted.

You really sound delusional. Is JakeFakey your personal tormentor? I cant find this guy anywhere. Cant you report me if I am a sock?

She is talking about improving what white people say is an issue. Black and Latino ghettos and the lack of quality education. You guys need to make up your minds about what you say you want. No education = more gangs and crime. You cant have it both ways.

The problem with a quality education is that it isn't something that one just downloads into his or her head. It takes hard work, dedication, etc. When kids show up to school with such an attitude they get a good education.

The OP is a lie.

The lady never uttered these words.

But she still is a race-baiting fool, who is clearly half white and compensates for her racial insecurity by bashing white people.

Forum List

Back