Chicago Teachers Union Karen Lewis This City belongs” To Black People And Not White P

Is it that hard?

I don't blame you for being intimidated at the thought of such a thing, but you might as well try. It's better than constantly making as ass of yourself the way you do here all the time.

Is it that hard?

I don't blame you for being intimidated at the thought of such a thing, but you might as well try. It's better than constantly making as ass of yourself the way you do here all the time.

I just wanted to know before I sent my bag of rocks to take the course. I'm sure it will do better than you regardless of how hard it was. I cant believe you flunked....but then again it makes sense.

No Unk youre [sic] just stupid and I'm sure more than me and JakeFakey has [sic] spotted you.

That insult would have been a lot more effective if you were capable of putting together a sentence in proper English, you moron. Your dysgraphia nullifies all your feeble attempts at retort.

Is it that hard?

I just wanted to know before I sent my bag of rocks to take the course.

Already planning on cheating by sending a more intelligent doppelganger in your place? No wonder you've never managed to learn anything.

No Unk youre [sic] just stupid and I'm sure more than me and JakeFakey has [sic] spotted you.

That insult would have been a lot more effective if you were capable of putting together a sentence in proper English, you moron. Your dysgraphia nullifies all your feeble attempts at retort.

Stop looking up words like dysgraphia and talk like normal people. No one is fooled that you looked up a synonym. i already told you this is the internet. :lol:

Are you that overwhelmed you think I'm someone else? No Unk youre just stupid and I'm sure more than me and JakeFakey has spotted you. :lol:

BECAUSE your astounding IQ of 47 happens to match that of Jakematters, you can understand the confusion.

Well actually, you can't - but normal people can....

I just wanted to know before I sent my bag of rocks to take the course.

Already planning on cheating by sending a more intelligent doppelganger in your place? No wonder you've never managed to learn anything.

No. I just wanted to make it fair by sending someone only 20 points above your IQ.

Forum List

Back