🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago Teen had court hearing on weapons charge, then carjacked a Lyft, and gunned down 15-year-old...Ten Times

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Teen attended hearing on weapons charge, then carjacked Lyft and gunned down 15-year-old, prosecutors say

A 16-year-old boy had a hearing before a judge on a weapons charge on the same day he later carjacked a Lyft and gunned down another teen in Bronzeville — all while on electronic monitoring, Cook County prosecutors said Thursday.

The brutal Tuesday afternoon killing was captured on surveillance video and showed 16-year-old Anthony Brown get out of a stolen car, walk up to 15-year-old Michael Brown and shoot the younger teen once in the head, Assistant State’s Attorney James Murphy said.

Anthony Brown then stood over the younger boy and fired an additional nine rounds into the body, Murphy said.

michael-brown-shooting.jpg

Last edited:
Horr
Teen attended hearing on weapons charge, then carjacked Lyft and gunned down 15-year-old, prosecutors say

A 16-year-old boy had a hearing before a judge on a weapons charge on the same day he later carjacked a Lyft and gunned down another teen in Bronzeville — all while on electronic monitoring, Cook County prosecutors said Thursday.

The brutal Tuesday afternoon killing was captured on surveillance video and showed 16-year-old Anthony Brown get out of a stolen car, walk up to 15-year-old Michael Brown and shoot the younger teen once in the head, Assistant State’s Attorney James Murphy said.

Anthony Brown then stood over the younger boy and fired an additional nine rounds into the body, Murphy said.

michael-brown-shooting.jpg
Is he even human?

I'm assuming this is black on black crime and thus, nothing to see here, since the black communities won't go along with law enforcement and the judicial system and support being tough on crime.

By the time your age ends in the letters "teen" you should always be charged as an adult.

I think the shooter worked part time as a writer for Kamala Harris. This is a quote from him in a youtube interview about violence (emphasis added):

“S---, I don’ really know because me, myself, I don’t think the violence will stop,” he said. “M---------- die e’ry day. M---------- could be dyin’ right now, anything. Everything that goin’ on daily, that s—- happening right now.

Forum List

Back