Chicago Tribune Asks Trump To Clear Up The Nuclear Waste Left By Obama

holy shit - someone could spend a lifetime working to undue the damage Obama has done & still fall short, and Trump will only have 8 years...

I am super pleased with the progress Trump has already made - we stopped the bleeding & are working to turn the ship around

holy shit - someone could spend a lifetime working to undue the damage Obama has done & still fall short, and Trump will only have 8 years...

I am super pleased with the progress Trump has already made - we stopped the bleeding & are working to turn the ship around
Are you a Democrat? If so, you could not help but be happy.
Trump has flip flopped on almost all of his foreign policy promises to include international trade with China. He has flip flopped on monetary policy and the Fed with regard to J. Yellen.
Trump is currently following H. Clinton's platform nearly to a tee with few exceptions.

Of course it is Obama's fault that many people in Nevada oppose the storage facility including the Republican governor and attorney general.

th

I think the Obama Foundation should be responsible for cleaning up the enviornmental messes that happened on Obama's watch.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Most of Nevada's Congressional delegation, two of their US Senators, and, 58% of Nevadians are opposed to the storage facility. Blaming Obama is just blind partisan bullshit.

Most of Nevada's Congressional delegation, two of their US Senators, and, 58% of Nevadians are opposed to the storage facility. Blaming Obama is just blind partisan bullshit.

Read the link...

And it's too bad the government owns that land...

“Suddenly, mainstream media and liberals find all the problems Obama left. Funny, that. . . .”

Chicago Paper Implores Trump To Solve Yucca Mountain Mess Left By Obama

They finally got rid of Harry Reid and Obama...

They know now the adults are back in power..

I guess you'll have to get rid of their Governor, US Senators, the majority of their Congressional delegation, and, a majority of Nevadians that oppose the facility.

A fine example of socialized risk and privatized profits. The power companies that used the fuel should be responsible for the long term disposal of their spent fuel rods, not the US Taxpayers.

Read the link...

Yes, it foolishly blames Obama for a decades old political squabble between the state and federal government. The opposition to the facility is a bipartisan issue in the state of Neveda.

Read the link...

Yes, it foolishly blames Obama for a decades old political squabble between the state and federal government. The opposition to the facility is a bipartisan issue in the state of Neveda.

Chicago tribune is a liberal paper, take it up with your fellow comrades

Read the link...

Chicago tribune is a liberal paper, take it up with your fellow comrades

They are not my fellow comrades and I disagree with their editorial assessment. Funny how you're willing to agree with a liberal rag when it's politically convenient. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back