Chicago women loses her 4th kid to murder

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago woman loses 4th child to gun violence - Yahoo! News

Comments from the article :

Just think, lady, if you didn't raise your kids up to be gang bangers then they'd still be alive today.

This is common place, not only in Chicago the city with the worst gun control laws in the US, but others like LA, and Detroit, etc. Anywhere you find a large group of minorities, It's in their blood, it's in their history in Africa. Rape and murder is just part of life. We sit and listen to all the rap thugs, held up to be worshiped, talk about thug life of murder and womanizing, like it's just part of the way it's supposed to be. Whites who wanted to keep the animals in society caged or accountable were accused of being racist so long that now no one will hold anyone accountable for the murdering ways of animals. Although whites kill, more blacks per population murder and rape than any other, and now we listen to the stories, as though, this is life and how dare we expect more. White kids growing up speaking slang thug trash, and worshiping the thug culture of violence, and parents worked to death to pay the bills and taxes, while government has removed all power to control them.
America is going to hell and fast. It's time we hold these animals accountable before we all live with bars on our windows, and the guns in the hands of monsters.

I think if she doesen't move she'll be next.

Obamas response would be:" the problem is they are getting the guns from neighboring areas that have no gun control?

More democrat propaganda to fuel their agenda to disarm responsible American citizens. Gang bangers are killing themselves and innocent bystanders so lets take gun's away from law abiding citizens. Typical Obama mentality.

Here's an ideal on gun control,how about getting control on the gangs and drugs problems that is infested in the commmunitys here in Chicago,because chicago has some tough gun laws in place,no control over the gangs,no control over the drugs,=Shooting-Homicides.

The point I take from this article is that we need better BIRTH control. Not stricter gun control

Now for my take: What I do no tunderstand is, if she started losing kids to murder, don't you think she should have doen something? Moved, sheltered, something. She wants to complain about this shit, but look at the scenario. I know some people cant just get up and move, but DAMN. I would have been doing all I could, and I WOULD have found a way to get out of there. Then again, if it is all I know, maybe I wouldn't have

Last edited:
Damn, that is some racist shit you just spilled there.

Racism exists in this country. That's why blacks are segregated, and that's why the government has created a special set of laws governing them. Blacks must exist under a separate set of geographic, economic, infrastructure, social, and educational norms.

Do we REALLY want to end racism? Then let's stop collecting government data based upon "race." That shit should not even be in census surveys.

ALSO, how many PSA's do you see that portray gangs as a childlike, juvenile, and basically uncool lifestyle? NONE. Do you know why that is? It's because gangs must exist as workers in the illegal drug and sex trade industries. Hundreds of billions of dollars flow to Americans living on the edges of golf courses from these illegal activities, and gang members are the primary labor pool.

That's an economic fact, jack.

Racist? I wrote one paragraph, and it was nothing at all racist. And you are right in #3. Rappers ag it on in their music, make sit look "cool" or what-not. Also, why do you think gangs prettty much stick to minorities and the slums?

Racist? I wrote one paragraph, and it was nothing at all racist. And you are right in #3. Rappers ag it on in their music, make sit look "cool" or what-not. Also, why do you think gangs prettty much stick to minorities and the slums?

Gangs "stick" with minorities because of racism, idiot. Gangs are the foot soldiers of organized crime (drug trade, sex trade, gun running, etc.). The folks that make millions in this illicit activity are your "normal" Joe and Joan White living on the edge of Handsome Lake in that $750,000 home. If gangs disappear, so do their millions. And minorities are steered toward gangs because that's their best chance of making any money. Racism prevents minorities from advancing professionally in other lines of work.

This is all simple and supportable by historical evidence. White American males do not like or trust black American males. Do you know why that is? (It's a biological issue.)

Gangs "stick" with minorities because of racism, idiot. Gangs are the foot soldiers of organized crime (drug trade, sex trade, gun running, etc.). The folks that make millions in this illicit activity are your "normal" Joe and Joan White living on the edge of Handsome Lake in that $750,000 home. If gangs disappear, so do their millions. And minorities are steered toward gangs because that's their best chance of making any money. Racism prevents minorities from advancing professionally in other lines of work.

This is all simple and supportable by historical evidence. White American males do not like or trust black American males. Do you know why that is? (It's a biological issue.)

Idiot, ok lol. It was a sarcastic question, dumbass. . P.S. this is not about race. It is about why this woman didnt try to change her shit, considering her children are all fuckin dyin, Chicago violence etc

The "child" who was shot was 34 years old, blaming his mother is the silliest thing I've ever heard.

Maybe she raised them wrong. Maybe she should have gotten out of there when she started losing kids. Maybe you are right. But then there is this "Shirley Chambers' first child, Carlos, was shot and killed by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son Jerome were shot and killed within months of one another in 2000

Idiot, ok lol. It was a sarcastic question, dumbass. . P.S. this is not about race. It is about why this woman didnt try to change her shit, considering her children are all fuckin dyin, Chicago violence etc

Believe it or not, there are entire cultures of people that find themselves stuck or imprisoned in environments that are incredibly difficult to change. It is usually an unrecognized institutional sort of racism--that is what exists in the United States. It is paternalism and racism, hidden behind a kindly smile and accompanied by a pat on the head.

typical racist blame game ...:doubt: explain to me why black countries with little or no white leadership are even more violent than Chicago.

The "child" who was shot was 34 years old, blaming his mother is the silliest thing I've ever heard.

Maybe she raised them wrong. Maybe she should have gotten out of there when she started losing kids. Maybe you are right. But then there is this "Shirley Chambers' first child, Carlos, was shot and killed by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son Jerome were shot and killed within months of one another in 2000

Do you have any idea at all what happens when an impoverished black family tries to relocate into a "safe" white neighborhood? Holy crap, are you from here?

Believe it or not, there are entire cultures of people that find themselves stuck or imprisoned in environments that are incredibly difficult to change. It is usually an unrecognized institutional sort of racism--that is what exists in the United States. It is paternalism and racism, hidden behind a kindly smile and accompanied by a pat on the head.

What are some examples of that?

the articular does not give the reasons for each child's death... i would assume its all gang related based on the PC way the articular is worded.

To bad so sad for the mother. It must be tragic to raise up a passel of gang banging children.

typical racist blame game ...:doubt: explain to me why black countries with little or no white leadership are even more violent than Chicago.

Endemic poverty, organized crime, residual colonialism.

Also, hot climates always create more human stressors.

Do you have any idea at all what happens when an impoverished black family tries to relocate into a "safe" white neighborhood? Holy crap, are you from here?

You sound pretty racist. Anyways, are there not "safe" black neighborhoods? Or the country? There is always options, unless you lived in Europe in the 30's

And the article doesn't suggest that her children were criminals in any way, that's your assumption. I know it's hard for people to imagine but poor people don't always live in bad neighborhoods by choice. They have a lack of options, because they have a lack of money.

You sound pretty racist. Anyways, are there not "safe" black neighborhoods? Or the country? There is always options, unless you lived in Europe in the 30's
there are no safe black neighborhoods .

Black youth in the hood have grown up without any socialization process in their community.

And have become "feral" like any other wild animal that grew up without being domesticated.

And the article doesn't suggest that her children were criminals in any way, that's your assumption. I know it's hard for people to imagine but poor people don't always live in bad neighborhoods by choice. They have a lack of options, because they have a lack of money.

You are right, like I said in the OP. But an assumption based on all being gun-related in the hood of Chicago. I have never eaten a Red Savina pepper, but I am sure it is hot as hell. Also, true, maybe she couldnt just get up and move, like I stated. But if it was me, I would have found soem way to get out of there. There is always options. Sometimes, you just have to make them. If I lost one of mine to violence in a hood that is known for murder/violence, I would have gotten out of there. But then again, I am not a lazy POS

Forum List

Back