Chicago women loses her 4th kid to murder

The "child" who was shot was 34 years old, blaming his mother is the silliest thing I've ever heard.

Maybe she raised them wrong. Maybe she shoueld have gotten out of there when she started losing kids. Maybe you are right. But then there is this "Shirley Chambers' first child, Carlos, was shot and killed by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son Jerome were shot and killed within months of one another in 2000

Do you have any idea at all what happens when an impoverished black family tries to relocate into a "safe" white neighborhood? Holy crap, are you from here?

Yes. I do know what happens. The nice black family moves in. Then a cousin who just got out of prison needs a place to stay. The daughter who claims to be a recovering addict who supported herself with prostitution comes home and brings her pimp. Friends who belong to the old gang start hanging around preying on those who thought their neighborhood was safe. The whites move out and the neighborhood becomes another ghetto.

Maybe she raised them wrong. Maybe she shoueld have gotten out of there when she started losing kids. Maybe you are right. But then there is this "Shirley Chambers' first child, Carlos, was shot and killed by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son Jerome were shot and killed within months of one another in 2000

Do you have any idea at all what happens when an impoverished black family tries to relocate into a "safe" white neighborhood? Holy crap, are you from here?

Yes. I do know what happens. The nice black family moves in. Then a cousin who just got out of prison needs a place to stay. The daughter who claims to be a recovering addict who supported herself with prostitution comes home and brings her pimp. Friends who belong to the old gang start hanging around preying on those who thought their neighborhood was safe. The whites move out and the neighborhood becomes another ghetto.

This is EXACTLY what I refer to.

This is EXACTLY what I refer to.

Well, that's what happens. It is pretty hard to miss. Even the good black folks carry the criminal element with them It's their baggage. The ones who refuse to be burdened are race traitors.

The reality is that hispanics are systematically forcing black Americans into central locations like Chicago, Detroit or segregated Los Angeles. There they will be left to kill one another until the hispanic gangs decide to finish them off.

I'm curious . . . are you male or female? (I already know that you're white.)

I'm curious . . . are you male or female? (I already know that you're white.)

Despite the wishful thinking of others, I am female and half Native American. Specifically Iroquois.

Racist? I wrote one paragraph, and it was nothing at all racist. And you are right in #3. Rappers ag it on in their music, make sit look "cool" or what-not. Also, why do you think gangs prettty much stick to minorities and the slums?

Gangs "stick" with minorities because of racism, idiot. Gangs are the foot soldiers of organized crime (drug trade, sex trade, gun running, etc.). The folks that make millions in this illicit activity are your "normal" Joe and Joan White living on the edge of Handsome Lake in that $750,000 home. If gangs disappear, so do their millions. And minorities are steered toward gangs because that's their best chance of making any money. Racism prevents minorities from advancing professionally in other lines of work.

This is all simple and supportable by historical evidence. White American males do not like or trust black American males. Do you know why that is? (It's a biological issue.)

:confused:
black males are biologically wired to be criminals?

Racist? I wrote one paragraph, and it was nothing at all racist. And you are right in #3. Rappers ag it on in their music, make sit look "cool" or what-not. Also, why do you think gangs prettty much stick to minorities and the slums?

Gangs "stick" with minorities because of racism, idiot. Gangs are the foot soldiers of organized crime (drug trade, sex trade, gun running, etc.). The folks that make millions in this illicit activity are your "normal" Joe and Joan White living on the edge of Handsome Lake in that $750,000 home. If gangs disappear, so do their millions. And minorities are steered toward gangs because that's their best chance of making any money. Racism prevents minorities from advancing professionally in other lines of work.

This is all simple and supportable by historical evidence. White American males do not like or trust black American males. Do you know why that is? (It's a biological issue.)

How's all this whining workin out for ya? See my sig line bozo.

1st son shot after an argument with a boy in school
Daughter shot by boyfriend
2nd son shot during a drive by while making a phone call
3rd son shot in car during drive by.

Fourth sibling from same Chicago family killed by gun violence - Chicago Tribune

The only one linked to the man being in a gang is the 4th. He was a reformed gang member.

but ya know what? the black leadership in Chicago don't want more cops on the streets, ya know what they want? they want some mo money.

typical racist blame game ...:doubt: explain to me why black countries with little or no white leadership are even more violent than Chicago.

Endemic poverty, organized crime, residual colonialism.

Also, hot climates always create more human stressors.

residual colonialism?

shouldn't white people in this country be "suffering' from that as well?

Damn, that is some racist shit you just spilled there.

Racism exists in this country. That's why blacks are segregated, and that's why the government has created a special set of laws governing them. Blacks must exist under a separate set of geographic, economic, infrastructure, social, and educational norms.

Do we REALLY want to end racism? Then let's stop collecting government data based upon "race." That shit should not even be in census surveys.

Blacks are segregated mostly because they choose to be segregated. Those that get an education, stay out of gangs, stay away from drugs leave the ghetto all the time. Several are my neighbors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back