Couple Beaten by Teens in Chicago, Pregnant Wife Loses Baby After Attack

All you do is complain.

wqzskdyz-1342582123.jpg

Of course we all know who these so called 'teens' really are....a group that has become increasingly immune to prosecution for their crimes or even identification which when happens the leftwingers label as racism....thus making the perps even more difficult to prosecute

I have been on this board for years and in all that time i have never seen a video of white teens attacking blacks or anyone for that matter....yet we constantly see on a daily basis videos of a certain minority group attacking Asians, Jews and Whites...nothing of substance has ever been done to deal with this outrageous behavior by a minority group that comitts approx. 60 percent of all violent crime.

Perhaps when we become a spanish nation...something will be done...something that white politicians cannot do and maintain their political career.
I'm sure they can be rehabilitated LOL. I'm sure deep down they want to be law abiding citizens, assuming that they are actually citizens.

Hmmm, what % of black teens have we seen attacking folks?

See black folks don't worry about being attacked by white mobs anymore, the police are used to do it now.
You are demanding a percentage of Black Teens attacking people yet you are hard-pressed to find even one incident where non-Blacks are randomly attacking people on the street. Better yet, show US an instant where police are randomly going up to Blacks and doing the knockout game or punching people for fun.

Based on what? More racist opinions.
I have already quoted this. Read it this time:

-----------

Race and crime in the United States​

The data from 2008 reveals that black Americans are over-represented in terms of arrests made in virtually all types of crime, with the exceptions of "driving under the influence," "liquor laws," and hate crime. Overall, black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).[44][45]...

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019...

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.[57][58]...

In 1978, Michael Hindelang compared data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (then known as the National Crime Survey, or NCS) to data from the Uniform Crime Reports, both from 1974. He found that NCS data generally agreed with UCR data in regards to the percent of perpetrators of rape, robbery, and assault who were black.[59] For instance, Hindelang's analysis found that both the NCS and UCR estimated that 62% of robbery offenders were black in the United States in 1974.[60]: 327  A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56% of offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as indigenous American or Asian.[61][62][63]

You are demanding a percentage of Black Teens attacking people yet you are hard-pressed to find even one incident where non-Blacks are randomly attacking people on the street. Better yet, show US an instant where police are randomly going up to Blacks and doing the knockout game or punching people for fun.
Damn you try to kiss white folks asses so bad you can't things that are right in your face. There was a young airman that was just murdered by police, now these are the same folks that are always talking about folks having firearms, this young man hears someone banging on hid door goes to see what it is and is murdered but that's OK. You fools will show an incident that happened in ONE damn town and then claim it's happening all over America.

I have already quoted this. Read it this time:

-----------

Race and crime in the United States​

The data from 2008 reveals that black Americans are over-represented in terms of arrests made in virtually all types of crime, with the exceptions of "driving under the influence," "liquor laws," and hate crime. Overall, black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).[44][45]...

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019...

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.[57][58]...

In 1978, Michael Hindelang compared data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (then known as the National Crime Survey, or NCS) to data from the Uniform Crime Reports, both from 1974. He found that NCS data generally agreed with UCR data in regards to the percent of perpetrators of rape, robbery, and assault who were black.[59] For instance, Hindelang's analysis found that both the NCS and UCR estimated that 62% of robbery offenders were black in the United States in 1974.[60]: 327  A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56% of offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as indigenous American or Asian.[61][62][63]

Here is 2019 Table 43.

Hell you are going back to 1974, how about we go back to 1776 and see what the crime rates are up until today.

See black folks are incarcerated when we commit a crime, whereas when it comes to whites you are given probation or a slap on the wrist. Trump was just convicted of 34 crimes, let's see what kind of time he gets.

Hmmm, what % of black teens have we seen attacking folks?

See black folks don't worry about being attacked by white mobs anymore, the police are used to do it now.
What a pathetic piece of garbage you are. No empathy, just defend the teen black mobs running amok cause daddy left before they were born. Seriously people without empathy usually end up serial killers, should we have you watched did, you abuse animals as a child!

Damn you try to kiss white folks asses so bad you can't things that are right in your face. There was a young airman that was just murdered by police, now these are the same folks that are always talking about folks having firearms, this young man hears someone banging on hid door goes to see what it is and is murdered but that's OK. You fools will show an incident that happened in ONE damn town and then claim it's happening all over America.
Many incidents, many towns. Knockout games in Baltimore, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia. Multiple incidents in New York of Asians being randomly punched. Regarding the airmail being shot by the police, did the airman greet the officer at the door holding a firearm himself or not? The police did not randomly go shoot a Black man so you can stop your false equivalency.

The police have shown up at my house. The last thing I would do is greet them holding a firearm.

I did! Right in this very thread! Barbarians pulled a man's intestines out.

What a pathetic piece of garbage you are. No empathy, just defend the teen black mobs running amok cause daddy left before they were born. Seriously people without empathy usually end up serial killers, should we have you watched did, you abuse animals as a child!
GFY ass clown, I stated ANYONE that breaks the law should be held accountable. Now unlike bitches like you that think it is OK for whites to murder black folks.

Forum List

Back