Couple Beaten by Teens in Chicago, Pregnant Wife Loses Baby After Attack

Many incidents, many towns. Knockout games in Baltimore, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia. Multiple incidents in New York of Asians being randomly punched.
See white folks were a part of the KO game as well and there were cases were white men attacked Asians, I guess you are too much of a damn coward to mention that little tidbit.
Regarding the airmail being shot by the police, did the airman greet the officer at the door holding a firearm himself or not?
Where did the airman break the law? You are allowed to carry a firearm in your home in the state of Florida, but again your cowardly ass is scared to criticize someone white for murdering someone black.
The police did not randomly go shoot a Black man so you can stop your false equivalency.
How do you know they didn't?
]The police have shown up at my house. The last thing I would do is greet them holding a firearm.
We see white folks show up at the door carrying firearms all the time, why are they not shot?

See white folks were a part of the KO game as well and there were cases were white men attacked Asians, I guess you are too much of a damn coward to mention that little tidbit.
Bullshit. The knockout game is dominated by inner city Blacks.

Attachments

• IMG_3725.jpeg
    IMG_3725.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3724.jpeg
    IMG_3724.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3727.jpeg
    IMG_3727.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2
Just about all Asians who were victims of racially motivated crime were attacked by blacks. That's a fact. The reason which Democrats won't bother, is the jealousy of Asian success in this country.

GFY ass clown, I stated ANYONE that breaks the law should be held accountable. Now unlike bitches like you that think it is OK for whites to murder black folks.
B.S, I think anyone and I mean anyone who takes a life should be put to death! In this case two lives were lost to. Victim

Bullshit. The knockout game is dominated by inner city Blacks.
Idiot there was a white boy who punched an elderly black man.

You spend so much time kissing white folks asses, you can't see anything else.

The white Texas man facing federal hate crime charges for allegedly slugging a 79-year-old black man in a “knockout game” assault was denied bail Friday for an attack prosecutors say was racially motivated
Where is the problem, Oh it's where he is charged with a hate crime and your little hooligns aren't, victim

The white Texas man facing federal hate crime charges for allegedly slugging a 79-year-old black man in a “knockout game” assault was denied bail Friday for an attack prosecutors say was racially motivated
Where is the problem, Oh it's where he is charged with a hate crime and your little hooligns aren't, victim
Dumbass he said punk ass white boys don't play the KO game.

[
Go back and read my post. I said the knockout game is DOMINATED by Blacks. I included the lone image of the white participating in the knockout game.
Before you start hurling insults again on this thread,,make certain you comprehend the statistics that support my point.

Forum List

Back