Chick-fil-A Has More Than Doubled Sales Since Critics Called For Boycott

I almost got into a fist fight with a drunken retard over chik fila Friday night
They we're talking about chk fila ...Although i'm a fan of theirs for standing up against the cultural Marxist fruit loops I said I wasn't impressed went twice fer the classic mine were rubbery both times ...for fast food chicken sammich the Krystal chicken is off the chart delicious ..and always hot an juicy with a crispy coating

UH boy
blasphemy !

he was hammered they threw him into a lyft ...poor lyft driver :auiqs.jpg:

I did find out They have grilled nuggets ..
Im going back to try the grilled nuggets

Boston refuses CF.. I live next to a town next to Boston, that has a CF, and Boston won’t let them deliver here lol
I live next to a town, that's next to a town, that's next to a town that has a CF. Meet you there on Sunday.

I almost got into a fist fight with a drunken retard over chik fila Friday night
They we're talking about chk fila ...Although i'm a fan of theirs for standing up against the cultural Marxist fruit loops I said I wasn't impressed went twice fer the classic mine were rubbery both times ...for fast food chicken sammich the Krystal chicken is off the chart delicious ..and always hot an juicy with a crispy coating

UH boy
blasphemy !

he was hammered they threw him into a lyft ...poor lyft driver :auiqs.jpg:

I did find out They have grilled nuggets ..
Im going back to try the grilled nuggets
Try the 3-breasted chicken. LOL

Half their menu is grilled with no batter.
irrelevant. We are talking about why chik fil a's sales are higher, not why they have any sales at all. And that reason is their signature sandwich. Sure, there are peripherals involved (drive they efficiency, for one), but those are incidental.

As the entire industry realizes, obviously, as they scramble to compete with them in the fried chicken sandwich market...

...instead of copying their politics.

Sorry, your hopeful, implied point is hot garbage.
CFA sales are higher because God is on their side.

Just goes to show that people wanna be led. They'll line up around the block for a salt sandwich if they feel like it's a politically correct thing to do.

None of that stuff's any good for you. But whuheva. Not my problem.
What a pathetic snowflake excuse.

We went from zero recently to 3 or 4 C-f-As now.

Good food and always an incredible staff.

mostly because conservatives flock to support businesses that support their beliefs. If chick-fil-a had come out in support of liberal causes every conservative in the country would be BOYCOTTING them (to no real affect....as evidence by all the other useless boycotts cons engage in against their targets; hollywood, disney, harry potter....)

irrelevant. We are talking about why chik fil a's sales are higher, not why they have any sales at all. And that reason is their signature sandwich. Sure, there are peripherals involved (drive they efficiency, for one), but those are incidental.

As the entire industry realizes, obviously, as they scramble to compete with them in the fried chicken sandwich market...

It's called deceptive marketing.

Yeah, people keep going back for what reason? Marketing.
You haters are hilarious. No wonder everyone mocks the American Left.

Most people realize that the left is crazy

Because they don't give their money to a company that actively discriminates?
You mean the left discriminates but blames the right? I am shocked I tell you simply shocked. ( sarcasm. I knew it all along)

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
Chick-Fil-A Cow Announces 2020 Run On Popular Platform Of Eating More Chicken

You mean the left discriminates but blames the right? I am shocked I tell you simply shocked. ( sarcasm. I knew it all along)

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
Well then democrats ought to fit right in since they specialize in discrimination, racism and all those other things they like to pretend that they point out in others.

Yeah, people keep going back for what reason? Marketing.
You haters are hilarious. No wonder everyone mocks the American Left.

Yes. How many people needed a Pet Rock? How many were sold?

I'm not a hater, I don't eat junk food.

Chick-Fil-A Cow Announces 2020 Run On Popular Platform Of Eating More Chicken

Mo' marketing! What else would Chick-fil-A based a platform on.....eat more fish?

Well then democrats ought to fit right in since they specialize in discrimination, racism and all those other things they like to pretend that they point out in others.

Quit being stupid!

Forum List

Back