Chick-fil-A Has More Than Doubled Sales Since Critics Called For Boycott

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
-------------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with Right or Lefty discrimination and in the case you describe and if you are serious it must be Legal . USA and USA society would be better with a bit more Discrimination '1 Per ,

Workplace discrimination to you is correct?
------------------------------------ correct or incorrect . Doesn't matter to me . PRIVATE Property or Business should make whatever Rules they like and then the Market will decide '1PER . [remember , i was specific when i said Private Business or Private Property Owner should decide '1Per ]
-------------------------------------------------------- there is my answer once AGAIN 'IPer .
-------------------------- and theres my answer right above and once again 'IPer .

BLOVIATING!!!!

good to see but I really hit a nerve on this bonehead '1Per . [chuckle]

You are pro workplace discrimination thus you hate the American Worker. Pismoe is a true Russian troll.

And you're a fraud, hoping nobody has ever noticed what you vermin are all about, racial discrimination and most other types of hate agendas as well, including boycotting companies and trying to cost people jobs that work at those companies; you're just another low life scumbag deviant who supports a 'movement' founded by a communist and pedophile lover and pedophile gangs, is all. Crawl back under your rock.

Forum List

Back