Chick-fil-A Has More Than Doubled Sales Since Critics Called For Boycott

I don't eat much fast food, except CApn D's and Subway once a month or so, we usually go to a Tex Mex restuarant when we eat out, but since the boycott we try and spend a little at Chic Fila two or three times a month, my wife likes the chicken sandwiches, and the place is usually crowded; they're clearly doing better than the other franchise in the area, and they're closed on Sundays as well. Congratulations to any business that stands up to faggot bullying; we know at least one chain won't have far fewer diseased deviants spreading their filth around one place to eat and making their business premises much safer for children as well.

Wow! "faggot bullying" - "diseased deviants" A proud day for Picaro!

You don't like it when basic facts are mentioned about your nasty deviant buddies? Aren't you all supposed to be proud of them?

You mean the left discriminates but blames the right? I am shocked I tell you simply shocked. ( sarcasm. I knew it all along)

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
-------------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with Right or Lefty discrimination and in the case you describe and if you are serious it must be Legal . USA and USA society would be better with a bit more Discrimination '1 Per ,

Workplace discrimination to you is correct?
------------------------------------ correct or incorrect . Doesn't matter to me . PRIVATE Property or Business should make whatever Rules they like and then the Market will decide '1PER . [remember , i was specific when i said Private Business or Private Property Owner should decide '1Per ]

Workplace discrimination based on a person's age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origins or disabilities is "OK" with you? Really?

It's fine with democrats; they're all about denying jobs to people who don't agree with their agendas; they get people fired all the time, especially for their religious beliefs. You deviants don't get to whine and pretend you actually give a shit and oppose any of that stuff; you gave yourselves away decades ago.

i never ate at a 'chic fil a' . There are none around and even when i travel i just miss them i guess . But i will check it out when i can .
Where do you live?

They don't have the saturation many of the other chains have. I hear about chains in other regions we never see around here, like Carl's, the California chain, and many others, and we're a major market metroplex area.

Don't eat fast food Moe, stick with rural. It's toxic. Why do you think America is full of overweight people with health issues? Couldn't be the food....lol

So, which chik fil a competitor adopted their embarrassing politics to compete?

None of them?

Oops, looks like this thread is still hot garbage. I don't think it's going to get better with age.

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
-------------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with Right or Lefty discrimination and in the case you describe and if you are serious it must be Legal . USA and USA society would be better with a bit more Discrimination '1 Per ,

------------------------------------ correct or incorrect . Doesn't matter to me . PRIVATE Property or Business should make whatever Rules they like and then the Market will decide '1PER . [remember , i was specific when i said Private Business or Private Property Owner should decide '1Per ]

Workplace discrimination based on a person's age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origins or disabilities is "OK" with you? Really?

It's fine with democrats; they're all about denying jobs to people who don't agree with their agendas; they get people fired all the time, especially for their religious beliefs. You deviants don't get to whine and pretend you actually give a shit and oppose any of that stuff; you gave yourselves away decades ago.

Workplace discrimination based on a person's age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origins or disabilities is "OK" with you?

i never ate at a 'chic fil a' . There are none around and even when i travel i just miss them i guess . But i will check it out when i can .
Where do you live?

They don't have the saturation many of the other chains have. I hear about chains in other regions we never see around here, like Carl's, the California chain, and many others, and we're a major market metroplex area.
Just a few years ago we had no C-f-Ls but we’ve now got 3-4 around the metro area. Two I drive by often and business looks to be booming.

Workplace discrimination based on a person's age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origins or disabilities is "OK" with you?
----------------------------------------- I already answered your question '1Per !!

When it comes to food. The chain of the product has many stores. The people who care or take pride in what they do and the area it is in with local ingredients in some of the menu can make a difference in quality.

----------------------------------------- I already answered your question '1Per !!

It's a "yes" or "no" question. Please answer it without bloviating.

Because they don't give their money to a company that actively discriminates?
You mean the left discriminates but blames the right? I am shocked I tell you simply shocked. ( sarcasm. I knew it all along)

-------------------------------------------------------- there is my answer once AGAIN 'IPer .

-------------------------------------------------------- there is my answer once AGAIN 'IPer .

So you're pro workplace discrimination.

Well pismoe?

Well pismoe?
---------------------------------------------- well , go get some more money eh . I am neither rich nor poor but have always done ok [70 years] . My impression is that MANY young people don't know how to handle money and spend it wisely '1Per .

-------------------------- and theres my answer right above and once again 'IPer .

Well pismoe?
---------------------------------------------- well , go get some more money eh . I am neither rich nor poor but have always done ok [70 years] . My impression is that MANY young people don't know how to handle money and spend it wisely '1Per .

Bloviating. ARE YOU PRO WORKPLACE DISCRIMINATION?

Forum List

Back