🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick-Fil-A Named Best Customer Service in America

God is honoring this company
Psssssssttttttt, there isn't a god, numb nuts.

That's just made up bullshit so simpletons like you can deal with your mortality.
gurley-todd-usnews-012019-ftr-getty_1kq9149wtb86o1xpckbocb0z8g.jpg

I would agree, Christian chicken is the best.

Chick-fil-A rated best customer service in America
Never been to one. I do not patronize any business that claims to be a religious owned one.
I make it a point to do business with people who say their integrity is tied to a belief they will suffer in the afterlife if they lie, cheat or swindle a customer.

You have a strange business filter.
Not at all. I deal with truth and god is a lie. you can believe it and i hope and pray you can survive death.

Never been to one. I do not patronize any business that claims to be a religious owned one.
I make it a point to do business with people who say their integrity is tied to a belief they will suffer in the afterlife if they lie, cheat or swindle a customer.

You have a strange business filter.
Not at all. I deal with truth and god is a lie. you can believe it and i hope and pray you can survive death.
Nobody survives death with a body, idiot. But a soul instead. Good luck with yours. Who do you pray to BTW? :popcorn:

DO they feed people? That would be affirmative. DO they give people jobs? That would be affirmative. Do they create economic stimulus in the country as do other types of business? That would be affirmative. DO haters and Marxist detest the fact that there is Diversity in the market place due to a capitalist system.... that allows for choice and freedom of thought, just because they may be offended by one? You bet ya, affirmative. Viva La Venezuela!!

I don't eat fast food, but if I do occasionally make and exception it is Chik Fil A. They are the most well run chain in the U.S. The cows are happy too! Their employees are friendly, and helpful, and they don't ding you for extra sauce. Always polite, and gracious.

Haha, "Christian chicken"...little chickens with big ornate buildings, comparing clothing...nice image

Yeah I dunno maybe these chickens burn witches at the stake? :dunno:

I guess he's saying this company won't hire Jews.

They don't hire the low IQ idiots that work at places like McDonalds, Hardees that are known to get orders wrong more often than they get them correct.

At places like Hardees, the idiots there ask you if you want jelly when you order a JELLY biscuit.

Haha, "Christian chicken"...little chickens with big ornate buildings, comparing clothing...nice image

They don't hire the low IQ idiots that work at places like McDonalds, Hardees that are known to get orders wrong more often than they get them correct.

At places like Hardees, the idiots there ask you if you want jelly when you order a JELLY biscuit.

I literally never venture into any of those places but I figure those who do, deserve what they encounter since they clearly don't go in there out of any kind of culinary standards. Or thought.

I literally never venture into any of those places but I figure those who do, deserve what they encounter since they clearly don't go in there out of any kind of culinary standards. Or thought.

A biscuit there is he same as a biscuit anywhere.

Not if you want food on Sunday.

Does that mean any business that closes on any day is providing poor customer service.

Are you saying you don't eat on Sunday because Chick Fil A is closed.
Yes, she’s persecuted by CFA closing on Sunday’s so their employees can be home with family.
She complained about them being closed. The logical conclusion was that she didn't eat on Sunday.

Forum List

Back