🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick-Fil-A Named Best Customer Service in America

I would agree, Christian chicken is the best.

Chick-fil-A rated best customer service in America

I have never dined at a Chick-fil-a but they sure have had their share of controversy being all anti-gay & shit.

I do find it ironic that a restaurant known for chicken is also known for being anti-gay. :21:

A lot of gay people like chicken. :abgg2q.jpg:
Who said Chik Fil A is anti- gay?
Progressive imbeciles, back when they were trying to get them shut down. The owner or ceo said that his religion meant he couldn't endorse homosexuality (he said nothing about refusing them service) and they of course spun it as if he called for the lynching of every fag in Cali.

Not if you want food on Sunday.
men of high character that honor God really get under the collective skin of progressives

seems odd
Not when you think of progressives as nothing more than demons wearing human skin.
Then it makes perfect sense.

There is no reason for that, and also picking on the mentally ill is not cool.

Not if you want food on Sunday.
men of high character that honor God really get under the collective skin of progressives

seems odd
Not when you think of progressives as nothing more than demons wearing human skin.
Then it makes perfect sense.

There is no reason for that, and also picking on the mentally ill is not cool.

Are they mentally ill, or are they possessed?

Either or, it explains their hysterical reaction to things and people that are good and positive.

I have never dined at a Chick-fil-a but they sure have had their share of controversy being all anti-gay & shit.

I do find it ironic that a restaurant known for chicken is also known for being anti-gay. :21:

Don't get out much, huh?
Chick-fil-A same-sex marriage controversy - Wikipedia

Never been to one. I do not patronize any business that claims to be a religious owned one.

You should get a wrist bracelet to that effect, so the EMTs don't take you to the wrong hospital and further traumatize you.
I'm sure there is a good hospital founded by atheists nearby.

Oh wait...
Yes we have some of the best in the world here and not founded by chickens but by people who cared about people. Most were founded to take care of those hurt on the job.
Okay name me a hospital nearby so I can check it out. I'm willing to be corrected. I'm waiting.

Progressive imbeciles, back when they were trying to get them shut down. The owner or ceo said that his religion meant he couldn't endorse homosexuality (he said nothing about refusing them service) and they of course spun it as if he called for the lynching of every fag in Cali.
So if a guy endorses the gay (pro-gay) that means he's a Peter-puffer.

Don't get out much, huh?
That's not being anti gay. A straight man said he doesn't condone homosexuality. Not one homo has ever been turned away from Chik Fil A.

those boycotts sure did bring them to their knees

or not :auiqs.jpg:

yeah, I think a lot of 'fake' Christians showed up at a lot of Chick-fil-as and ate a lot of yard bird.
I imagine the CEOs wake up and thank God every single day for the stupid "boycott" lolol.
It literally saved their company from going down. Good job, leftist imbeciles!

Don't get out much, huh?
That's not being anti gay. A straight man said he doesn't condone homosexuality. Not one homo has ever been turned away from Chik Fil A.

So, I guess you're too stupid to understand the CEOs policy position on SSM?
That is clearly an anti-gay stance but then, I wouldn't expect a moron to get that.

No, chick-fil-a didn't ask customers, "hey, you, the one that looks like the Village People, are you gay?" when potential customers were standing in line.

Maybe you could do some research on your own, instead of looking to others to answer your curiosity.

Goggle is your friend, if you know how to use a 'puter.

Don't get out much, huh?

No, chick-fil-a didn't ask customers, "hey, you, the one that looks like the Village People, are you gay?" when potential customers were standing in line.

Maybe you could do some research on your own, instead of looking to others to answer your curiosity.

Chick Fil A has not had one single discrimination complaint filed against them that I'm aware of. In point of fact, I ate at a Chick Fil A just a few weeks ago and if the kid who served me wasn't gay , he was at best asexual. Great chicken, great service too I might add.

those boycotts sure did bring them to their knees

or not :auiqs.jpg:

yeah, I think a lot of 'fake' Christians showed up at a lot of Chick-fil-as and ate a lot of yard bird.
I imagine the CEOs wake up and thank God every single day for the stupid "boycott" lolol.
It literally saved their company from going down. Good job, leftist imbeciles!

I like their billboards = cows holding up signs that state 'EAT MORE CHICKEN'

Don't get out much, huh?

Chick Fil A has not had one single discrimination complaint filed against them that I'm aware of. In point of fact, I ate at a Chick Fil A just a few weeks ago and if the kid who served me wasn't gay , he was at best asexual. Great chicken, great service too I might add.

and you would know this, how?

Never been to one. I do not patronize any business that claims to be a religious owned one.

You should get a wrist bracelet to that effect, so the EMTs don't take you to the wrong hospital and further traumatize you.
I'm sure there is a good hospital founded by atheists nearby.

Oh wait...
It’s called planned parenthood. Where children never grow old.

Don't get out much, huh?

That is clearly an anti-gay stance but then, I wouldn't expect a moron to get that.

its anti gay marriage. An opinion allowed & supported by the US Constitution.

Don’t like it? Move to Iraq. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back