🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick-Fil-A Named Best Customer Service in America

I would agree, Christian chicken is the best.

Chick-fil-A rated best customer service in America
Not if you want food on Sunday.

Does that mean any business that closes on any day is providing poor customer service.

Are you saying you don't eat on Sunday because Chick Fil A is closed.
Yes, she’s persecuted by CFA closing on Sunday’s so their employees can be home with family.

How would your employer being closed on Sunday ---------- prevent you from working for some other employer?

God is honoring this company
Psssssssttttttt, there isn't a god, numb nuts.

That's just made up bullshit so simpletons like you can deal with your mortality.
The Earth just popped out of nowhere, huh? You sure have a lot of faith.
C26034A7-9C5B-4878-9127-98ACE3654E26.jpeg

Never been to one. I do not patronize any business that claims to be a religious owned one.

You should get a wrist bracelet to that effect, so the EMTs don't take you to the wrong hospital and further traumatize you.
I'm sure there is a good hospital founded by atheists nearby.

Oh wait...

Never been to one. I do not patronize any business that claims to be a religious owned one.

You should get a wrist bracelet to that effect, so the EMTs don't take you to the wrong hospital and further traumatize you.

Oh wait...
Yes we have some of the best in the world here and not founded by chickens but by people who cared about people. Most were founded to take care of those hurt on the job.

Oh wait...
Yes we have some of the best in the world here and not founded by chickens but by people who cared about people. Most were founded to take care of those hurt on the job.
I wouldn't call Planned Parenthood a true medical facility or clinic. Try slaughterhouse.

Oh wait...
I wouldn't call Planned Parenthood a true medical facility or clinic. Try slaughterhouse.
I wouldn't expect a country bumpkin to know the real world. So enjoy the ignorance you love.

Forum List

Back