🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick Fil A opened it's doors on a Sunday to provide food for Orlando Blood donors....

Soon??? WTF are your talking about?

Islamists murder gays all the time. Did you miss the news? Or is your post aimed at those on the right you think hate gays?
It's aimed at Americans.
I guess you did miss the news...the shooter was an American.
I didn't miss it at all. We as a country need to stop demonizing people because of their lifestyle choices. All the preaching, hating, and fear aimed against gays creates a climate where some asshole, who may or may not have been gay himself, has a convenient target for his angst.
So, you think the country is demonizing gays and this lead to the shooting in Orlando. How does one get so slanted?

You might want to think about how gays are viewed by many Muslims and how they are treated in Muslim nations.
What If Mateen Wasn't Targeting Gay People At All?
And what if grandma had balls, we'd call her grandpa, eh"

It's aimed at Americans.
I guess you did miss the news...the shooter was an American.
I didn't miss it at all. We as a country need to stop demonizing people because of their lifestyle choices. All the preaching, hating, and fear aimed against gays creates a climate where some asshole, who may or may not have been gay himself, has a convenient target for his angst.
So, you think the country is demonizing gays and this lead to the shooting in Orlando. How does one get so slanted?

You might want to think about how gays are viewed by many Muslims and how they are treated in Muslim nations.
What If Mateen Wasn't Targeting Gay People At All?
And what if grandma had balls, we'd call her grandpa, eh"
He went to Downtown Disney during Gay Days.

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, Carl's Jr. are open every Sunday for the people of Orlando.

Oh, stop it. Chick-fil-A is well known for offering a helping during times of man made or natural disasters. They realize at the end of the day that the most important factor is that we are all Americans and there is nothing more American than helping your fellow citizen in a time of need.

Which is why its commendable that the other chains are open every Sunday; some 24 hours a day.

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, Carl's Jr. are open every Sunday for the people of Orlando.

Just can't bring yourself to say a single good word about anything or anyone you disagree with, eh?

Your statement is meaningless.

Chick-Fil-A voted #1 fast food in America

Your life is meaningless

Still can't bring yourself to say anything good.

Haaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

Did I say something bad about them? When did I do that fuckstain?

Just can't bring yourself to say a single good word about anything or anyone you disagree with, eh?

Your life is meaningless

Haaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

No you made a pointless equivocation that showed your general disdain.

And the potty mouth adds nothing to the conversation.

Your life is meaningless

Haaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

If it added nothing to the conversation then you and it are even.

Thanks for admitting you lied.

Your life is meaningless

Haaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

I lied? Point it out please. I said you can't bring yourself to say anything good, not that you said something bad. See my "pointless equivocation" comment above.

Haaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

I lied? Point it out please. I said you can't bring yourself to say anything good, not that you said something bad. See my "pointless equivocation" comment above.

First you said I didn’t say anything good. Then you changed it to some BS about equivocation. Just shut the fuck up.

Haaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

First you said I didn’t say anything good. Then you changed it to some BS about equivocation. Just shut the fuck up.

You didn't say anything good. You tried an equivocation comparing them to fast food places that are actually open on Sundays, unlike Chik-fil-A.

Your hatred makes you unable to say "wow, they did something nice" when it comes to people or organizations you disagree with. Its the typical progressive mentality of being unable to accept that people you disagree with arent evil.

And also:

latest

Forum List

Back