🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick Fil A opened it's doors on a Sunday to provide food for Orlando Blood donors....

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, Carl's Jr. are open every Sunday for the people of Orlando.

Oh, stop it. Chick-fil-A is well known for offering a helping during times of man made or natural disasters. They realize at the end of the day that the most important factor is that we are all Americans and there is nothing more American than helping your fellow citizen in a time of need.

Not to mention how effin' awesome their chicken sammiches are! That's science, bitches! :D

I never knew the franchise existed until the bizarre fetishists got them on the news, and have stopped there a couple of times a month ever since. They do make a decent fast food sandwich.

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, Carl's Jr. are open every Sunday for the people of Orlando.

Oh, stop it. Chick-fil-A is well known for offering a helping during times of man made or natural disasters. They realize at the end of the day that the most important factor is that we are all Americans and there is nothing more American than helping your fellow citizen in a time of need.

Not to mention how effin' awesome their chicken sammiches are! That's science, bitches! :D

I never knew the franchise existed until the bizarre fetishists got them on the news, and have stopped there a couple of times a month ever since. They do make a decent fast food sandwich.

Well, you know what they say:

When Conservatives boycott a retail store, Target loses billions.

When Liberals boycott a fast food chain, everyone eats at Chic-Fil-A!

:dev3:

Just can't bring yourself to say a single good word about anything or anyone you disagree with, eh?

Your statement is meaningless.
Its a mental snag they seem to have,if its perceived that somthing is from the "right" no matter what a cure for cancer would be argued for heaven knows why.

It's aimed at Americans.
I guess you did miss the news...the shooter was an American.
I didn't miss it at all. We as a country need to stop demonizing people because of their lifestyle choices. All the preaching, hating, and fear aimed against gays creates a climate where some asshole, who may or may not have been gay himself, has a convenient target for his angst.
So, you think the country is demonizing gays and this lead to the shooting in Orlando. How does one get so slanted?

You might want to think about how gays are viewed by many Muslims and how they are treated in Muslim nations.
I care about America. It needs to get fixed before I worry about Muslim nations. Though I would have no problem letting gay Muslim seek refuge here.

And yes, a large portion of the country is demonizing gays.
I know no one who is demonizing gays other than fanatical Muslims.

Do you think a bakery who refuses to make a cake for a gay wedding, is demonizing gays? Do you think all devote Christians demonize gays? Do you think all right wingers demonize gays?
I think you are being intellectually dishonest.

I for one am happy to see the company embracing gay people. Soon anyone that harbors hate against a lifestyle choice between consenting adults will be seen as crackpots and dismissed.

Progress.
Soon??? WTF are your talking about?

Islamists murder gays all the time. Did you miss the news? Or is your post aimed at those on the right you think hate gays?
It's aimed at Americans.
I didn't miss it at all. We as a country need to stop demonizing people because of their lifestyle choices. All the preaching, hating, and fear aimed against gays creates a climate where some asshole, who may or may not have been gay himself, has a convenient target for his angst.

Yeah...wrong.....he was a muslim.....that is what drove him.....quit making excuses and blaming people who didn't do it...

I prefer the lemon pie...

I for one am happy to see the company embracing gay people. Soon anyone that harbors hate against a lifestyle choice between consenting adults will be seen as crackpots and dismissed.

Progress.

No...the owner still supports actual marriage....he just doesn't hate gays....you assholes hate christians...but christians don't hate gays.......moron.

One good deed erases years of anti gay hate, an interesting moral scale.

Your miserable ilk condemns Christians who may or may not refuse service to gays, but embraces and condones Muslims who kill gays.

the company doesn't refuse service to homosexuals, nor have they discriminated against them in hiring. In fact, gay employees have defended them publicly.

How many homosexual owned businesses and homosexual friendly corporations hire applicants who identify themselves as fundamentalist Christians? We know most universities will automatically reject nearly any applicant for a teaching position if they see 'Christian' on an application and resume, for instance.

Yes.....exactly....christians disagree with gays on gay marriage, but they don't hate gays. Left wing Fascists disagree with christians on gay marriage, and hate christians with an intensity that leads them to violence....like the guy who went to the family research center with a gun and a sack of Chick Fil A sandwiches...to smear in the faces of the people he planned on killing....

Chick Fil A.....hated by left wing fascists because the left wing fascists do not understand Christianity.....opened their doors on Sunday, a day they are normally closed......to provide food for the people donating blood to the gay victims of the muslim terrorist......

Hmmmm guess that means I am not a 'left wing fascist'. I love Chic Fil A, except I always seem to be near one on a Sunday when they are closed- and that just irritates me because I really love Chick Fil A sandwiches.

Good for Chic Fil A.

Progress.

No...the owner still supports actual marriage....he just doesn't hate gays....you assholes hate christians...but christians don't hate gays.......moron.

Which assholes hate Christians?

And yes- some Christians hate gays.

Just as some assholes try to claim all liberals hate Christians, even though most Liberals are Christians.

I've never understood the draw of Chick-fil-A. I mean, sure, not bad fast food chicken, but they never seemed like anything special to me. Overly expensive mall food was always my impression.

Then again, I haven't had anything there in years, so that impression is probably far divorced from reality at this point. :lol:

As to the point of the thread : good for the Chick-fil-A locations that did this.

I've never understood the draw of Chick-fil-A. I mean, sure, not bad fast food chicken, but they never seemed like anything special to me. Overly expensive mall food was always my impression.

Then again, I haven't had anything there in years, so that impression is probably far divorced from reality at this point. :lol:

As to the point of the thread : good for the Chick-fil-A locations that did this.

I only eat it once or twice a year. I tend to smile a lot on that day b/c I don't afford myself such food very often. It gets the 'Former Fat Kid Seal of Approval' in my book. :lol:

So, you think the country is demonizing gays and this lead to the shooting in Orlando. How does one get so slanted?

You might want to think about how gays are viewed by many Muslims and how they are treated in Muslim nations.
I care about America. It needs to get fixed before I worry about Muslim nations. Though I would have no problem letting gay Muslim seek refuge here.

And yes, a large portion of the country is demonizing gays.
I know no one who is demonizing gays other than fanatical Muslims.

Do you think a bakery who refuses to make a cake for a gay wedding, is demonizing gays? Do you think all devote Christians demonize gays? Do you think all right wingers demonize gays?
I think you are being intellectually dishonest.
What was dishonest about those questions I asked you?

Just can't bring yourself to say a single good word about anything or anyone you disagree with, eh?

Its a mental snag they seem to have,if its perceived that somthing is from the "right" no matter what a cure for cancer would be argued for heaven knows why.
Some on the Left hate those on the right, more than all other things.

Chick Fil A.....hated by left wing fascists because the left wing fascists do not understand Christianity.....opened their doors on Sunday, a day they are normally closed......to provide food for the people donating blood to the gay victims of the muslim terrorist......
Google the one's in the southern red neck states....dry

Some on the Left hate those on the right, more than all other things.
nobody likes ignorant whites but sellout niggas!!

And this place is always getting grief for their feelings towards those who live the homosexual lifestyle. Well to me, if they truly had no use for such a group of people, I don't believe that they would have acknowledged them like this.

God bless you and the people of the restaurant always!!!

Holly

They're hated for the fact that they are good, decent, and tell the truth when asked questions about matters of religion and morality.

Progress.
Soon??? WTF are your talking about?

Islamists murder gays all the time. Did you miss the news? Or is your post aimed at those on the right you think hate gays?
It's aimed at Americans.

What If Mateen Wasn't Targeting Gay People At All?

Forum List

Back