🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick Fil A opened it's doors on a Sunday to provide food for Orlando Blood donors....

I for one am happy to see the company embracing gay people. Soon anyone that harbors hate against a lifestyle choice between consenting adults will be seen as crackpots and dismissed.

Progress.
Soon??? WTF are your talking about?

Islamists murder gays all the time. Did you miss the news? Or is your post aimed at those on the right you think hate gays?
It's aimed at Americans.

One good deed erases years of anti gay hate, an interesting moral scale.

Your miserable ilk condemns Christians who may or may not refuse service to gays, but embraces and condones Muslims who kill gays.
Could you please name those embracing and condoning Muslims who kill gays?

No names need be mentioned. All those who don't oppose more Muslims entering the United States give tacit approval of killing gays, because Islam and their unholy book , the Quoran calls for killing gays.

And the last time I looked liberals/Democrats/progressives would love to see an unlimited immigration of these dirt bags into America. Or for that matter everywhere in the Western world, while pretending to be the champions of the LGBT movement.

What you liberals don't realize is that to these savages, it is gays today, all other infidels tomorrow. Including liberals.

The best way to describe a liberal/Democrat/progressive is that they talk the talk but refuse to walk the walk.

Last edited:
McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, Carl's Jr. are open every Sunday for the people of Orlando.

Oh, stop it. Chick-fil-A is well known for offering a helping during times of man made or natural disasters. They realize at the end of the day that the most important factor is that we are all Americans and there is nothing more American than helping your fellow citizen in a time of need.

I for one am happy to see the company embracing gay people. Soon anyone that harbors hate against a lifestyle choice between consenting adults will be seen as crackpots and dismissed.

Progress.

Islamists murder gays all the time. Did you miss the news? Or is your post aimed at those on the right you think hate gays?
It's aimed at Americans.
I guess you did miss the news...the shooter was an American.

It IS nice how they gave out free food for those standing in line to give blood.

For years I have been doing volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity. Most, nearly all of my fellow volunteers were Republicans.conservatives, with hardly a liberal in sight.

I have no reason to think that it would be any different when it comes to donating food or blood.

Progress.

It's aimed at Americans.
I didn't miss it at all. We as a country need to stop demonizing people because of their lifestyle choices. All the preaching, hating, and fear aimed against gays creates a climate where some asshole, who may or may not have been gay himself, has a convenient target for his angst.

Progress.

It's aimed at Americans.
I didn't miss it at all. We as a country need to stop demonizing people because of their lifestyle choices. All the preaching, hating, and fear aimed against gays creates a climate where some asshole, who may or may not have been gay himself, has a convenient target for his angst.
So, you think the country is demonizing gays and this lead to the shooting in Orlando. How does one get so slanted?

You might want to think about how gays are viewed by many Muslims and how they are treated in Muslim nations.

Your miserable ilk condemns Christians who may or may not refuse service to gays, but embraces and condones Muslims who kill gays.

the company doesn't refuse service to homosexuals, nor have they discriminated against them in hiring. In fact, gay employees have defended them publicly.

How many homosexual owned businesses and homosexual friendly corporations hire applicants who identify themselves as fundamentalist Christians? We know most universities will automatically reject nearly any applicant for a teaching position if they see 'Christian' on an application and resume, for instance.

Last edited:
Agreed. Let's start with stopping from demonizing gun owners who outnumber gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders by 80 million to 12 million.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
An estimated 3.5% of adults in the United States identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual and an estimated 0.3% of adults are transgender

It IS nice how they gave out free food for those standing in line to give blood.

For years I have been doing volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity. Most, nearly all of my fellow volunteers were Republicans.conservatives, with hardly a liberal in sight.

I have no reason to think that it would be any different when it comes to donating food or blood.

This is my personal experience too in community service organizations and drives. Lots of evul fundie Xians as well. Once in a while some 'Social Justice Warrior' will show up, make some speech, and then disappear after a couple of days; not enough glamour and attention for them, you know; they're mostly narcissists and idiots.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Please provide link which details the years of anti gay hate that Chickfila has engaged in. Or are you just making a broad sweeping generalization about all chicken fast food companies, or is it corporations in general, or is it any Christian?
Out of ignorance or expediency we give all snowflakes the same name.”
Marty Rubin

Progress.

It's aimed at Americans.
So, you think the country is demonizing gays and this lead to the shooting in Orlando. How does one get so slanted?

You might want to think about how gays are viewed by many Muslims and how they are treated in Muslim nations.
I care about America. It needs to get fixed before I worry about Muslim nations. Though I would have no problem letting gay Muslim seek refuge here.

And yes, a large portion of the country is demonizing gays.

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, Carl's Jr. are open every Sunday for the people of Orlando.

Oh, stop it. Chick-fil-A is well known for offering a helping during times of man made or natural disasters. They realize at the end of the day that the most important factor is that we are all Americans and there is nothing more American than helping your fellow citizen in a time of need.

Not to mention how effin' awesome their chicken sammiches are! That's science, bitches! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
You would have preferred they hadn't opened their doors.
That way your hatred would still be burning as hot as ever.
What will happen when they do another 'good deed'?
Are you going to hang yourself with your feather boa?

It's aimed at Americans.

I care about America. It needs to get fixed before I worry about Muslim nations. Though I would have no problem letting gay Muslim seek refuge here.

And yes, a large portion of the country is demonizing gays.
I know no one who is demonizing gays other than fanatical Muslims.

Do you think a bakery who refuses to make a cake for a gay wedding, is demonizing gays? Do you think all devote Christians demonize gays? Do you think all right wingers demonize gays?

Forum List

Back