Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

You go ahead and explain. I'm more than willing to listen.

You'll have to ask yourself a question.... One that would seem obvious, but for some reason your hackery prevents you from seeing it...

Who do you think works soup kitchens in greater percentages: Christians or Atheists?

Nope. You don't get to change the subject to make a point.

That WAS the subject of your stupid picture....

nope,, it's not.

should be easy. you're making a claim, i'm just asking that you back it up.

clearly you can't, or you would.

i bet you have a problem with harry reid's assertion. funny that you'd do the same thing.

I can and I will and since you're too fucking lazy I'll give in just this once and tell you.. No less than three government officals tried to prevent this business from operating in their cities because the ceo excercised his right to free speech. now that's illegal, it coercion it's the way liberals operate and it's downright un AMerican any other questions?

You'll have to ask yourself a question.... One that would seem obvious, but for some reason your hackery prevents you from seeing it...

Who do you think works soup kitchens in greater percentages: Christians or Atheists?

Nope. You don't get to change the subject to make a point.

That WAS the subject of your stupid picture....

she fancies herself a mod now, she gets to tell you what you think and what you may talk about.. get used to it..

nope,, it's not.

i bet you have a problem with harry reid's assertion. funny that you'd do the same thing.

I can and I will and since you're too fucking lazy I'll give in just this once and tell you.. No less than three government officals tried to prevent this business from operating in their cities because the ceo excercised his right to free speech. now that's illegal, it coercion it's the way liberals operate and it's downright un AMerican any other questions?

no less than three mayors said they wouldn't let them do business in their cities.

know any mayors that have that power?

i

no less than three mayors said they wouldn't let them do business in their cities.

know any mayors that have that power?

i

too fucking bad sonny, they said it. they tried to suppress free speech and no matter how badly you want to play gotcha,, you still fucking lose. Everyone who has a brain knows what happened. And it blew back on you idiots like someone threw a bucket of liquid shit into your liberal fans and set the speed on HIGH.

:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Why can't the homos just shut their mouths and let others be?

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

Yes it's the Owners Fault for saying what he believes, and not the Fault of you Reactionary assholes on the Left.

lol

good one

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

Yes it's the Owners Fault for saying what he believes, and not the Fault of you Reactionary assholes on the Left.

lol

good one

is there really a 'fault'

he voiced his opinion, other people voiced theirs. no need for fault.

why were they being supported again?

To Show people how fed up with the Reactionary, Boycott anyone who does not agree with you left, Americans really are.

Of course.

i got an email from an uncle of mine calling for a boycott of starbucks because of an imagined slight against the troops.

i believe bill o'reilly boycotted france.

nobody has a corner on reactionary bullshit.

lol

good one

that's like saying Romney went to the NAACP to make white voters vote for him.. liberals are fucking stupid desperate people.

why were they being supported again?

To Show people how fed up with the Reactionary, Boycott anyone who does not agree with you left, Americans really are.

Of course.

i got an email from an uncle of mine calling for a boycott of starbucks because of an imagined slight against the troops.

i believe bill o'reilly boycotted france.

nobody has a corner on reactionary bullshit.

Somehow the Right's call for boycott over "slutgate" are forgotten now.

Because Huckabee told them to.

Right wingers are good obedient sheep.

No...you're the perfect example of obedient sheep.....

baaah.....baaah.....no.....original......thought.....baaah

so... how was anyone telling you how to think, other than the talking heads telling you to support a restaurant on a certain day?

Is this a real question ?

I mean....seriously ?

The place draws the crosshairs of the left....including being told it won't be allowed to open stores in major markets because of something someone in the organization said that had nothing to do with the products they sell.

And the right basically responds by showing it's support.

I didn't need Mike H. to tell me to eat there.

I had never eaten there until a week ago.

Wasn't bad.

I still say Burger King must be pissed.

Forum List

Back