Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

Because the right is sick of the left trying to cleanse our society, and tell everyone how they must think.
What it comes down to, it was a collective FUCK YOU !
sent to the left.

how was anyone telling you how to think?

or do you reserve that right for fox news and the am radio?

Oh please, you know what I'm talking about. Now if you simply believe and want to preserve the definition of marriage, you're somehow a "hater".
You guys want to force us to comply with your belief system. The ceo simply gave his opinion on gay marriage and suddenly liberal mayors want to keep them out of their towns.
That's bullshit, and that's why this blowback occured.

so he expressed his opinion, other people expressed theirs.

who is forcing you to think what way, and how are they doing it?

Because the right is sick of the left trying to cleanse our society, and tell everyone how they must think.
sent to the left.

Oh please, you know what I'm talking about. Now if you simply believe and want to preserve the definition of marriage, you're somehow a "hater".
You guys want to force us to comply with your belief system. The ceo simply gave his opinion on gay marriage and suddenly liberal mayors want to keep them out of their towns.

But but but...I thought this wasnt about Marriage and gays?

Fish wouldnt get caught if they kept their mouths closed :lol:

Eat a sandwich to stop the gay! :lol:

why were they being supported again?

sent to the left.

So, let me get this straight (no pun intended)...this is to be considered a great Right wing victory?

In terms of the average GOP man-on-the-street this was the first victory in a long time; standing in line 2 hours to buy sandwiches; albeit delicious sandwiches.

Let me ask again....are you considering this some great Right wing victory?

And by the way, you guys get to make a "statement" tomorrow with your "kiss-in".
Maybe it will be a record drop in sales for a single day.
For me, I'm just hoping a few pretty girls show up, I'll be kicking back at a table with a pair of breasts and thighs waiting for the show :clap2:.

That is fuckin awesome. Shows how little the real world thinks of the left and their poofter loudmouths. I can't wait for the homos "kis in". Sales will, once again, go through the roof, and the homo lefties will be left wondering, "why doesn't anybody like us".

peeps2.jpg

Half price is still too much for burnt "waffle fries" and a sandwich as thin as a half dollar.

And by the way, you guys get to make a "statement" tomorrow with your "kiss-in".
For me, I'm just hoping a few pretty girls show up, I'll be kicking back at a table with a pair of breasts and thighs waiting for the show :clap2:.

Interesting; they don't sell thighs. Hmmm...:eusa_whistle:

My kiss in? wait...are you a voyeur?

I keep saying the republicans do take the easy route and stuff their already fat faces with more junk. If the Veggie Mart said those things you'll see the support...sorry..."support" decrease when you cant show it by wolfing down 1500 calories

Forum List

Back