Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

No, that is not your argument. Your argument was that homosexuality was dangerous to kids. No more so than you are.
And so it is

But others here are are promoting the gay gene claim which I think is 99.999% bs

And it matters none does it? I can believe the sun rises in the west but it's a worthless belief.
Laws are written based on beliefs of the public

I have seen the lib polls claiming that the vast majority of people polled think homosexuality and gay marriage are just wonderful

But that was not the case when the public was allowed to vote on the issue before the unelected judges threw their weight around

Laws must be Constitutional. Our Constitution does not allow for discrimination. Laws once told blacks they had to be separate from white's. That's what people voted for. Laws once wouldn't allow a white man marry a woman who had darker skin than him. That is what the people wanted.
The Constitution means whatever 5 unelected demigods on the supreme court say it means

And they answer to no one

Society has a right to limit human behavior and does to the extent that the lib judges allow

Outlawing sex with animals, bigamy, the age of consent and prostitution are all limits set by society

Legalized homosexual behavior are new laws imposed by the courts

Based upon the Constitutions restrictions on discrimination. All men created equal and all that nonsense.

The fact you are afraid to answer the question is actually all the answer anyone needs.

so, let’s make it more general...is being heterosexual a choice or are people born that way?
I think its mostly a choice

In some cases victimization

But its impossible to say with 100% certainty

So, you are saying that, without going into personal detail, that there was indeed a point where you were attracted to both males and females and then choose females?
Interesting. I never had that experience....I have always liked females...just the way I was born
I refer you to post #364

Changes nothing. According to you sexual attraction is a choice, so you clearly made a choice
Being normal is not a choice

We just are

But to stray from Nature requires a choice that most homos make

Again is criminal behavior normal or abnormal?

What’s “normal” and who gets to define it?

The fact you are afraid to answer the question is actually all the answer anyone needs.

so, let’s make it more general...is being heterosexual a choice or are people born that way?

So, you are saying that, without going into personal detail, that there was indeed a point where you were attracted to both males and females and then choose females?
Interesting. I never had that experience....I have always liked females...just the way I was born
I refer you to post #364

Changes nothing. According to you sexual attraction is a choice, so you clearly made a choice

We just are

"Again is criminal behavior normal or abnormal?"

for people named TRUMP it is NORMAL behavior.

why are you comparing gays to "criminal behavior"

"criminal behavior" means committing an actual real crime; theft, murder, rape, mugging

homosexuality is about 2 people of the same sex having sex with each other.

a NONcrime.
nobodies business.

if a gay guy RAPES another gay guy he has committed a crime.

If a gay guy has consensual sex with another gay there is no crime.

I refer you to post #364

We just are

Being gay is not criminal.

Do the animals that exhibit homosexual behavior also make the choice to so or did nature make them that way?
Being gay is not criminal

And thanks to the unelected liberal judges acting gay with another man is no loner a crime either

But it should be

I refer you to post #364

We just are

Society used to define normal

Now 5 unelected and possibly abnormal lib judges do that for society

I refer you to post #364

We just are

Do the animals that exhibit homosexual behavior also make the choice to so or did nature make them that way?

And thanks to the unelected liberal judges acting gay with another man is no loner a crime either

But it should be
Everybody knows being HAPPY isn't a crime.

I refer you to post #364

We just are

But it should be

so. You are ok with a woman acting gay with another woman?

It's not enough for the gay mafia. It will never be enough. That's how gays destroyed the Boy Scouts.

And so it is

But others here are are promoting the gay gene claim which I think is 99.999% bs

And it matters none does it? I can believe the sun rises in the west but it's a worthless belief.

I have seen the lib polls claiming that the vast majority of people polled think homosexuality and gay marriage are just wonderful

But that was not the case when the public was allowed to vote on the issue before the unelected judges threw their weight around

Laws must be Constitutional. Our Constitution does not allow for discrimination. Laws once told blacks they had to be separate from white's. That's what people voted for. Laws once wouldn't allow a white man marry a woman who had darker skin than him. That is what the people wanted.
The Constitution means whatever 5 unelected demigods on the supreme court say it means

Society has a right to limit human behavior and does to the extent that the lib judges allow

Outlawing sex with animals, bigamy, the age of consent and prostitution are all limits set by society

Laws should be based on logic and reason.

There is NO logical reason to criminalize homosexuals.
I think there are reasons to prohibit homosexual activity in public

Up to and including gay “marriage”

But we have been through all this already

The issue here is the bullying tactics of the homosexual lobby against people who disagree with them

I refer you to post #364

We just are

But it should be
Homosexuals are among the unhappiest people in society

And the transgenders even more

Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

The Salvation Army does a lot of good and I slept in the Salvation Army barracks in Baltimore.

I refer you to post #364

We just are

"Society used to define normal"

and quite often society used irrational, illogical, unreasonable and unfair reasons to discriminate against people.

I am sure that you, a conservative, have no problem with conservatives making laws against everyone you hate; gays, liberals, feminists, moderates, muslims, wiccans, atheists.

But all of that was IRRATIONAL, ILLOGICAL, UNFAIR and UNconstitutional.

"Now 5 unelected and possibly abnormal lib judges do that for society"

1. they are doing their job according to the constitution.

2. I believe we have a CONSERVATIVE majority on the SC

Last edited:

The issue here is the bullying tactics of the homosexual lobby against people who disagree with them

Fighting for equality is not bullying anyone. LOL

I refer you to post #364

We just are

But it should be

"Being gay is not criminal. But it should be"

and what should the punishment be?

bullies don't like it when decent people fight back.

We just are

But it should be
Homosexuals are among the unhappiest people in society

And the transgenders even more

can you blame them with assholes like you showing such hate towards them and wanting to outlaw their lifestyle?

I refer you to post #364

We just are

"Society used to define normal"

and quite often society used irrational, illogical, unreasonable and unfair reasons to discriminate against people.

I am sure that you, a conservative, have no problem with conservatives making laws against everyone you hate; gays, liberals, feminists, moderates, muslims, wiccans, atheists.

But all of that was IRRATIONAL, ILLOGICAL, UNFAIR and UNconstitutional.

"Now 5 unelected and possibly abnormal lib judges do that for society"

1. do they are doing their job according to the constitution.

2. I believe we have a CONSERVATIVE majority on the SC
I respect the constitution

Freedom of religion is protected in the Bill of Rights

Freedom of sex is not

So wiggans rights exist

Homosexual rights do not according to the Constitution

You say equality but what you mean is acceptance

I refer you to post #364

We just are

But it should be

I take great solace in knowing that your control freak ass can’t do anything about it except whining on the web. Sad statist fills me with joy.

I refer you to post #364

We just are

But it should be

"Being gay is not criminal. But it should be"

and what should the punishment be?
That depends

Homosexual priests who abuse little boys should go to prison

Two perverts toe tapping in the mens bathroom should be treated the same as working girls busted at the massage parlor

But thats just my opinion

I’m not an unelected lib judge who gets to decide those things

Forum List

Back