Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

People in fly over country bury their sons who fight to defend our nation and First Amendment freedoms. MSM reporters are making mockery of Constituon by becoming a propaganda machine for the left.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
Childish lunatic behavior of snowflake reporter got him checked-up.
It hardly matters what he did, that's not news, but a candidate being charged with assault right before an election? Now that's news.

Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
lord you got a stupid stick wedged pretty deep up your ass.
For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
When someone gives you shit...punch them in the face.
You'd best not or the playground lady will get mad and put you in a time-out. You might even have to sit inside, during the next recess.
No. I'm a former Marine combat vet. Sometimes an ass kicking is necessary in our society.

" How dare the peasants in fly over country send these rouge barbarian's to our beautiful palace of Versialles" (WashingtonDC,New York City). Well liberal media one man just showed you what the people think of your bullshit.
Cocksuck, the asshole committed assault and battery. He belongs in jail. And I hope that reporter does a lawsuit that reduces Gianforte's wealth considerably.

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Childish lunatic behavior of snowflake reporter got him checked-up.
It hardly matters what he did, that's not news, but a candidate being charged with assault right before an election? Now that's news.
Especially when he's a Republican conservative huh?

For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
Ah, now we see you for what you are. Well, I do not like Nazi's, and that includes you.

" How dare the peasants in fly over country send these rouge barbarian's to our beautiful palace of Versialles" (WashingtonDC,New York City). Well liberal media one man just showed you what the people think of your bullshit.
Cocksuck, the asshole committed assault and battery. He belongs in jail. And I hope that reporter does a lawsuit that reduces Gianforte's wealth considerably.
The snowflake reporter got a reality check from a red,white, and blue American.

Ah, now we see you for what you are. Well, I do not like Nazi's, and that includes you.
I do not like Marxist...that includes you.

You'd best not or the playground lady will get mad and put you in a time-out. You might even have to sit inside, during the next recess.
No. I'm a former Marine combat vet. Sometimes an ass kicking is necessary in our society.
Well, for sure, you are an asshole.

People in fly over country bury their sons who fight to defend our nation and First Amendment freedoms. MSM reporters are making mockery of Constituon by becoming a propaganda machine for the left.

How are their kids dying on the other side of the planet protecting America and the First Amendment? Are we speaking Vietnamese right now? We lost that war, remember, and nothing changed beyond the 50,000 dead kids we buried and the God only knows how many they did. That's not protecting America, who for all the dead soldiers hasn't won so much as a pie-eating contest since WWII

Don't walk on the wrong side of good Americans.

Not a Marxist, little cocksuck. A taxpaying American with a dd214 that states Honorable. And asshole felons that assault people without reason belong in prison.

How are their kids dying on the other side of the planet protecting America and the First Amendment? Are we speaking Vietnamese right now? We lost that war, remember, and nothing changed beyond the 50,000 dead kids we buried and the God only knows how many they did. That's not protecting America, who for all the dead soldiers hasn't won so much as a pie-eating contest since WWII

We did not lose Vietnam War. Lyndon Johnson did.

What you actually are is a child, in a man's body. That much is obvious. You have the same point of view on violence as any standard flyover wife-beater. When the bitch gets out of line, I just smack her back into the kitchen.

Not a Marxist, little cocksuck. A taxpaying American with a dd214 that states Honorable. And asshole felons that assault people without reason belong in prison.
Navy? Air Force? Oh, your Chelsea Manning.

We did not lose Vietnam War. Lyndon Johnson did.

He wasn't even President then and we very much lost the war. Got our asses handed to us actually and there was no way we could win, as the Pentagon Papers proved.

Regardless, the boys dying there weren't fighting to protect America. Except for all the boxes coming home, and so many Americans opposed to the "police action", America was never threatened in any way at all. Vietnam did not attack Rhode Island.

Forum List

Back