Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

The OP is a hypocrite.

When the leftards on campus are violent he complains. But when one of his tribe does it, the rube cheers.
i long for the day when we all (myself included) simply step over the stupid and quit validating their whining with responses.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.
Oh goody, another asshole condoning assault and battery.

On base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. A long time ago, but now people like you are ready to cozy up to Putin. You are traitors to your nation, and to the ideals that founded it. You worship raw violence, and stupidity.
YOUR a pussy.
LOL Judging from your posting, you are drunk.
Nope. Just killing time before going to work by toying with you liberal half-wits.

On base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. A long time ago, but now people like you are ready to cozy up to Putin. You are traitors to your nation, and to the ideals that founded it. You worship raw violence, and stupidity.
YOUR a pussy.

Nah, if that were the case, he might sober up occasionally and make a post that wasn't thoroughly retarded...

...so far that's never happened.

In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
1. It wasn't democratic. The loser won. 2. Turning the insane out of public office is not overthrowing the government. The process for such a thing was written down in - the Constitution.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

Nice to see more of the real you emerge.
Sounds kinda queer Bambi.

YOUR a pussy.
Nope. Just killing time before going to work by toying with you liberal half-wits.
When someone asks you a question at work, do try and remember that you don't have to automatically hit them just for doing so.

In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.

Thomas Jefferson

1. It wasn't democratic. The loser won. 2. Turning the insane out of public office is not overthrowing the government. The process for such a thing was written down in - the Constitution.
Wron, wrong and wrong. Get over it. The people have spoken.

Those afraid of gays are always - hiding something. Got a not-so-secret thing for dick there, playground boy?

Thomas Jefferson

The people wanted Clinton, by three million more votes.

You know, you could stop attacking everything and anything, and hiding behind the First Amendment, and actually say stuff that would be useful for once.

Those afraid of gays are always - hiding something. Got a not-so-secret thing for dick there, playground boy?
Lol. Nah...just had to refuse Bami's gay come on.

Thomas Jefferson

Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.

Thomas Jefferson

The people wanted Clinton, by three million more votes.
But the people of the individual states decide the election as per the genius of our Founding Fathers.

Forum List

Back