Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
The GOP will lose the House in 2018, and impeachment is very, very likely, if nothing more than for the coverup and obstruction of justice. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one. All Trump has to be is the fuck-up that he already is.

Meth is a powerful drug.

Very likely. That's why had it been me the little fucker would have gotten the boot when he went down. The press today are a bunch of little inconsiderate entitled pussys.

tenor.gif

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.

Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
The GOP will lose the House in 2018, and impeachment is very, very likely, if nothing more than for the coverup and obstruction of justice. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one. All Trump has to be is the fuck-up that he already is.

Meth is a powerful drug.
So, stop using it.

Very likely. That's why had it been me the little fucker would have gotten the boot when he went down. The press today are a bunch of little inconsiderate entitled pussys.

tenor.gif

Just saying. If out of the blue I came out of nowhere while you and your best half were say leaving a restaurant. You have a thing jammed in your face and I'm asking you about your best halfs boob job. Say all that happened in the space of 10 seconds. If I were that guy, the one bothering you I would be expecting you to at a minimum to slap my hand out of my face. Guess what, you just assaulted the press. Can't say for sure, but I think Elton John beat a dude up for something like that. Let's see how court go's.

Meth is a powerful drug.
So, stop using it.

Not a problem here. No hallucinations. You seem to have an issue with those.

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
Trump gives even snowflakes a bad name. Whenever called upon to make a stand he folds like a towel. I'm surprised he didn't convert to Islam the way he kissed Saudi ass. Maybe 9-11, which they paid for, was good for NY real estate?

Meth is a powerful drug.
So, stop using it.

I see only too clearly. You never have to worry much about people as corrupt as Trump. Them undoing themselves, in unusually public and entertaining ways, is always just a matter of time. They can't help themselves, it's their nature.

A snow flake crys when they get sat down for getting in a persons face. That's the problem with you that n the left. You fuck up then blame someone else because you all only understand entitlement, definitely not work definitely not sacrifice positively definitely zero understanding of consequences. You get in a guys face that guy will likely remove you. Period. whinging on about it only looks bad for you.

Meth is a powerful drug.
So, stop using it.

I see only too clearly. You never have to worry much about people as corrupt as Trump. Them undoing themselves, in unusually public and entertaining ways, is always just a matter of time. They can't help themselves, it's their nature.

Really? All bull shit. You need Rachael Madcow to give you talking points?

A snow flake crys when they get sat down for getting in a persons face. That's the problem with you that n the left. You fuck up then blame someone else because you all only understand entitlement, definitely not work definitely not sacrifice positively definitely zero understanding of consequences. You get in a guys face that guy will likely remove you. Period. whinging on about it only looks bad for you.

Is there a jabberwocky-to-English translator I need to find?

Meth is a powerful drug.
So, stop using it.

I don't use talking points. That is human nature, and history.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Except that it was self defense. Liberal men (if we can call them that) are nervous everywhere. You do not have the right to invade someone's personal space to cram your mic in their face. Liberals are rude children that never learned proper behavior.

Meth is a powerful drug.
So, stop using it.

You don't have a grasp of either.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Usual uneducated liberal spewing useless talking points. Think for yourself for once.

With you defending him in court - he'd be making license plates for a couple of years.

tenor.gif

Just saying. If out of the blue I came out of nowhere while you and your best half were say leaving a restaurant. You have a thing jammed in your face and I'm asking you about your best halfs boob job. Say all that happened in the space of 10 seconds. If I were that guy, the one bothering you I would be expecting you to at a minimum to slap my hand out of my face. Guess what, you just assaulted the press. Can't say for sure, but I think Elton John beat a dude up for something like that. Let's see how court go's.

For what's it worth; according to eye witnesses, The Guardian reporter wasn't acting aggressively. It appears the guy lost his cool and will now have to face the proper authorities.

Is there a jabberwocky-to-English translator I need to find?

Gay. You have nothing to say . Are you a JoeB sock, or one of the other old members who left because rep went away? Common amongst you old USMB washouts. Try and quit, but keep coming back.

So, stop using it.

You don't have a grasp of either.
You lying to yourself is - not a good thing. It is what it is - embrace it.

Forum List

Back