Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

Well, either way, nothing will come of it.

Maybe. Maybe not. He could lose the election as a result of this incident and that's just the political fallout.

Allot of cotes are already cast. Look, the press is protected that is the LAW period. Still, anyone if they are honest can relate to the guy for slapping the guy. The press needs to understand that their rights only entitled them to answers. It does nothing to protect them in the moment. Especially in something as crazy as politics. Only thing more messy and dangerous is covering war probubly.
I do not relate. I do not knock people down and break their glasses for asking questions.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

Nice to see more of the real you emerge.
Sounds kinda queer Bambi.
Those afraid of gays are always - hiding something. Got a not-so-secret thing for dick there, playground boy?

Nobody is afraid of gays. People have the right to choose with whom they associate.
Many, maybe even most, of the right-wingers are very afraid of gays. That much is obvious.

tenor.gif

Just saying. If out of the blue I came out of nowhere while you and your best half were say leaving a restaurant. You have a thing jammed in your face and I'm asking you about your best halfs boob job. Say all that happened in the space of 10 seconds. If I were that guy, the one bothering you I would be expecting you to at a minimum to slap my hand out of my face. Guess what, you just assaulted the press. Can't say for sure, but I think Elton John beat a dude up for something like that. Let's see how court go's.

For what's it worth; according to eye witnesses, The Guardian reporter wasn't acting aggressively. It appears the guy lost his cool and will now have to face the proper authorities.
And the voters. That should be interesting. Can he serve them will while - serving time in jail?

In Montana ? Listen, just because Hann Solo lives there as do many from the effeminate blue states in the summer doesn't make it a soft easy hipster paradise like your type is used to. At best the guy gets a hundred dollar fine and he go's on his way for slapping an entitled little shit. Nothing more unless the reporter sues. Probably nothing then either.
My very best legal advice to you - always hire a lawyer, you'll need

I don't take legal advice off message boards. Especially not political ones. Law is very convoluted on those.

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
then what do you call Berkeley?

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
A very good school in California. What do you call it?

Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
1. It wasn't democratic. The loser won. 2. Turning the insane out of public office is not overthrowing the government. The process for such a thing was written down in - the Constitution.

Flunked civics too? Are we seeing a trend here when liberal democrats do not understand the electoral process?

Maybe that is why they are getting so great at losing!

Well, either way, nothing will come of it.

Maybe. Maybe not. He could lose the election as a result of this incident and that's just the political fallout.

Allot of cotes are already cast. Look, the press is protected that is the LAW period. Still, anyone if they are honest can relate to the guy for slapping the guy. The press needs to understand that their rights only entitled them to answers. It does nothing to protect them in the moment. Especially in something as crazy as politics. Only thing more messy and dangerous is covering war probubly.
I do not relate. I do not knock people down and break their glasses for asking questions.

I believe you. Matter of fact, if right now we were right infront of each other the tone of this talk would be much different. We would likelihood see where each other is coming from and at best could agree to dis agree which is what we will do here. But deep down I know for a fact that if you or anyone were approached like that y'all would at least shove that guy away. In short, you would answer the question sure, you would "respond" to an asshole, after all, you are only human.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
Yes, you have been well trained. Now it's ok to assault people if they are the media and you will get cheered for it and for lying about it afterwards because......trump.

"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
1. It wasn't democratic. The loser won. 2. Turning the insane out of public office is not overthrowing the government. The process for such a thing was written down in - the Constitution.

Flunked civics too? Are we seeing a trend here when liberal democrats do not understand the electoral process?

Civics should have taught you that in an actual democratic election, the majority wins. In the case of Trump, the minority won. That is undemocratic.

Thomas Jefferson

Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
You're in for a huge surprise in 2018.

So how did you like your surprise last November?

Big Sky, Big Money

Just kids asking some questions. I mean damn they were just standing here..... both times.

Nice to see more of the real you emerge.
Sounds kinda queer Bambi.
Those afraid of gays are always - hiding something. Got a not-so-secret thing for dick there, playground boy?

Nobody is afraid of gays. People have the right to choose with whom they associate.

Why then are conservatives almost universally fearful of gays have same sex marriage rights?

I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.
Oh goody, another asshole condoning assault and battery.
That's rich.
You cunks have been condoning it for months since you lost the election.
You award diplomas to Trayvon Martin who assaulted somebody and got shot and killed as a result.
If anything, this is simply a reaction to the constant assaults you dickheads have perpetrated on us.
You bitch and moan about how you've been hurt when you spent the last several months bullying your attacker.
You're nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches.
Martin was killed by the vigilante stalking him. Who did so even after the police told him to back off.

How can you airheads be so wrong about everything?

There was a trial. Do remember the results or is that just too traumatizing for you?

Big Sky, Big Money
This is the pattern now for the RussianW led by the trumpettes. To ask anything besides really really softball questions....to have the nerve to show what a candidate/politician actually did and said thru video/audio...is grossly unfair.
If you want to beat the press for that, you might be a trumpette.

Big Sky, Big Money

Berkeley's violence was almost entirely clashes between leftwing and rightwing extremists.

Thomas Jefferson

Yes, we understand it isn't very democratic...but neither was slave owning. (The reason there is an electoral college in the first place)

Forum List

Back