Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
This is the pattern now for the RussianW led by the trumpettes. To ask anything besides really really softball questions....to have the nerve to show what a candidate/politician actually did and said thru video/audio...is grossly unfair.
If you want to beat the press for that, you might be a trumpette.

It's what Authoritarian leaders do.

Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
The GOP will lose the House in 2018, and impeachment is very, very likely, if nothing more than for the coverup and obstruction of justice. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one. All Trump has to be is the fuck-up that he already is.

Wake up! The dream you are having is just that, a dream!

You can tell how deep in the bunker the RWnuts on USMB have gone by this latest belief, expressed by them, that the American people want reporters beaten up.

Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
1. It wasn't democratic. The loser won. 2. Turning the insane out of public office is not overthrowing the government. The process for such a thing was written down in - the Constitution.

Flunked civics too? Are we seeing a trend here when liberal democrats do not understand the electoral process?

Maybe that is why they are getting so great at losing!
Civics should have taught you that in an actual democratic election, the majority wins. In the case of Trump, the minority won. That is undemocratic.

Same for Half Black Jesus. Matter of fact, "she who twitches allot" had to be given a job as Secretary of State so she would not jam him up.

Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
lord you got a stupid stick wedged pretty deep up your ass.
For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
When someone gives you shit...punch them in the face.
^ a trumpette.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
Yes, you have been well trained. Now it's ok to assault people if they are the media and you will get cheered for it and for lying about it afterwards because......trump.

Plywood...
Alaska....

Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
lord you got a stupid stick wedged pretty deep up your ass.
For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
You'd best not or the playground lady will get mad and put you in a time-out. You might even have to sit inside, during the next recess.
No. I'm a former Marine combat vet. Sometimes an ass kicking is necessary in our society.
Fascinating. A trumpette.

Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
The GOP will lose the House in 2018, and impeachment is very, very likely, if nothing more than for the coverup and obstruction of justice. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one. All Trump has to be is the fuck-up that he already is.

Wake up! The dream you are having is just that, a dream!
Just wait for a bit longer. You'll see. I've seen it all before but the pace is so much faster because Trump lacks political talent and talents.

Fox news even said the guy lost it

So much for your liberal media dodge.
Fox is also liberal leaning now. That's why their ratings are plunging.

So is reality.
Only in Looney land. You know which bathroom you will use today?

Reality exists...your ability to name call has no bearing on the facts.
So which bathroom will you be using today. The messed up fact of liberalism. Using the bathroom can be a decision, no matter you should use the one your gender says you are.

People in fly over country bury their sons who fight to defend our nation and First Amendment freedoms. MSM reporters are making mockery of Constituon by becoming a propaganda machine for the left.

How are their kids dying on the other side of the planet protecting America and the First Amendment? Are we speaking Vietnamese right now? We lost that war, remember, and nothing changed beyond the 50,000 dead kids we buried and the God only knows how many they did. That's not protecting America, who for all the dead soldiers hasn't won so much as a pie-eating contest since WWII

We did not lose Vietnam War. Lyndon Johnson did.

I see you failed History too. :rofl:

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
Trump gives even snowflakes a bad name. Whenever called upon to make a stand he folds like a towel. I'm surprised he didn't convert to Islam the way he kissed Saudi ass. Maybe 9-11, which they paid for, was good for NY real estate?

Did Trump bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia like Ohbummer did on his Apology Tour?

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
This is the pattern now for the RussianW led by the trumpettes. To ask anything besides really really softball questions....to have the nerve to show what a candidate/politician actually did and said thru video/audio...is grossly unfair.
If you want to beat the press for that, you might be a trumpette.

It's what Authoritarian leaders do.

Not really. Typically they have their opponents family killed and then their opponent tortured and killed. Happens south of the border allot. Talk about the pres not having acesess! Those dudes get raped and beheaded down there and this dude crys over a slap! What a pussy!

Ah, now we see you for what you are. Well, I do not like Nazi's, and that includes you.
I do not like Marxist...that includes you.
Not a Marxist, little cocksuck. A taxpaying American with a dd214 that states Honorable. And asshole felons that assault people without reason belong in prison.
Navy? Air Force? Oh, your Chelsea Manning.
And...you failed English also. :rofl:

Thomas Jefferson

1. It wasn't democratic. The loser won. 2. Turning the insane out of public office is not overthrowing the government. The process for such a thing was written down in - the Constitution.

Flunked civics too? Are we seeing a trend here when liberal democrats do not understand the electoral process?

Civics should have taught you that in an actual democratic election, the majority wins. In the case of Trump, the minority won. That is undemocratic.

Same for Half Black Jesus. Matter of fact, "she who twitches allot" had to be given a job as Secretary of State so she would not jam him up.
She didn't want the job, and the primaries made him head of the ticket. Spin won't help you with me.

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
Trump gives even snowflakes a bad name. Whenever called upon to make a stand he folds like a towel. I'm surprised he didn't convert to Islam the way he kissed Saudi ass. Maybe 9-11, which they paid for, was good for NY real estate?

Did Trump bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia like Ohbummer did on his Apology Tour?
Trump curtsied. :rolleyes:

Why would Trump bow? He thinks he is a king.

Fox news even said the guy lost it

So much for your liberal media dodge.
Fox is also liberal leaning now. That's why their ratings are plunging.

So is reality.
Only in Looney land. You know which bathroom you will use today?

Reality exists...your ability to name call has no bearing on the facts.
So which bathroom will you be using today. The messed up fact of liberalism. Using the bathroom can be a decision, no matter you should use the one your gender says you are.
Isn't it interesting how a trumpette can't even stay on the topic of the thread?

She didn't want the job, and the primaries made him head of the ticket. Spin won't help you with me.

Not spinnat all. Had Bammer left Hillary out then her and Bill would have undercut him at every turn. Bet they wished they had. Bammer will at least get a spot on a ruler , Hillary's? Meh, she will fade away as no one gives her money anymore. She will have to get used to transitioning from the life of a "has been" to the life of a "never was." Either way, Black Jesus and the epeleptic one have nothing to do with a douche getting slapped in Montana.

Forum List

Back