Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

So, stop using it.

Not a problem here. No hallucinations. You seem to have an issue with those.
I see only too clearly. You never have to worry much about people as corrupt as Trump. Them undoing themselves, in unusually public and entertaining ways, is always just a matter of time. They can't help themselves, it's their nature.
Well, that's what happened to Hillary but I don't share your opinion on Trump. Rough around the edges, yes, corrupt, no.
People who aren't corrupt don't end up paying off for defrauding others, many times now.
If you are talking about settling out of court then you are seriously lost. It's often the faster cheaper way to go, it is not a guilty verdict.
Trump has had to pay off many times, after the courts ruled against him. He is about as corrupt as they come, and has the affairs, bastard child, and multiple wives to prove it. Your hero is - no hero.

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
Trump gives even snowflakes a bad name. Whenever called upon to make a stand he folds like a towel. I'm surprised he didn't convert to Islam the way he kissed Saudi ass. Maybe 9-11, which they paid for, was good for NY real estate?

Did Trump bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia like Ohbummer did on his Apology Tour?
Trump curtsied. :rolleyes:
And received a lovely pet collar as a parting "gift". After making arrangements to selling those muslims lots of weapons.

I hate when people lie.

You are a liar.

Disgusting is what you are.
You must be especially disgusted with Trump.

Fox is also liberal leaning now. That's why their ratings are plunging.

So is reality.
Only in Looney land. You know which bathroom you will use today?

Reality exists...your ability to name call has no bearing on the facts.
So which bathroom will you be using today. The messed up fact of liberalism. Using the bathroom can be a decision, no matter you should use the one your gender says you are.
Isn't it interesting how a trumpette can't even stay on the topic of the thread?
Your queer have you chosen a different bathroom?

Flunked civics too? Are we seeing a trend here when liberal democrats do not understand the electoral process?

Maybe that is why they are getting so great at losing!
Civics should have taught you that in an actual democratic election, the majority wins. In the case of Trump, the minority won. That is undemocratic.

We are a guaranteed a Republican form of government. It is in the Constitution. Democracy is never mentioned.

Further proof you flunked civics!
I am aware of what we are and what we are, especially in electing a President, is undemocratic. That is how Trump, the one with the least number of votes, won.
Can you have an adult proof read before posting? And wrong, Trump got the most EC votes, the ones that matter. All you know is bullshit.
The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand.

When someone says, and they did, the majority voted for Trump that is untrue. Over and out.
This is a Republic, you fucking retard! Every post reveals how goddamn stupid you are.

Civics should have taught you that in an actual democratic election, the majority wins. In the case of Trump, the minority won. That is undemocratic.

We are a guaranteed a Republican form of government. It is in the Constitution. Democracy is never mentioned.

I am aware of what we are and what we are, especially in electing a President, is undemocratic. That is how Trump, the one with the least number of votes, won.
Can you have an adult proof read before posting? And wrong, Trump got the most EC votes, the ones that matter. All you know is bullshit.
The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand.

When someone says, and they did, the majority voted for Trump that is untrue. Over and out.
This is a Republic, you fucking retard! Every post reveals how goddamn stupid you are.
Did you somehow think that I was unaware of said thing? I certainly hope not since that would make you an idiot even a village couldn't love.

physically-removing-democrats.png

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
Trump gives even snowflakes a bad name. Whenever called upon to make a stand he folds like a towel. I'm surprised he didn't convert to Islam the way he kissed Saudi ass. Maybe 9-11, which they paid for, was good for NY real estate?

Did Trump bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia like Ohbummer did on his Apology Tour?
Trump curtsied. :rolleyes:
And received a lovely pet collar as a parting "gift". After making arrangements to selling those muslims lots of weapons.

I hate when people lie.

You are a liar.

Disgusting is what you are.
Triggered!!!!

Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
And all those RussianW agenda items accomplished, right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.
Oh goody, another asshole condoning assault and battery.
That's rich.
You cunks have been condoning it for months since you lost the election.
You award diplomas to Trayvon Martin who assaulted somebody and got shot and killed as a result.
If anything, this is simply a reaction to the constant assaults you dickheads have perpetrated on us.
You bitch and moan about how you've been hurt when you spent the last several months bullying your attacker.
You're nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches.
^ said in a whiny post.

Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.
Should it be proven that there were those in the Trump campaign that colluded with the Russians, then we need to know who they are, and, if the orange clown knew of it, then he needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged with treason.
Just a matter of time, maybe even months.
Hmmmmmm,. Let's crunch the numbers. GOP controls House and Senate. GOP likely to pick up seats in 2018. Impeachment talk is fantasy.
And all those RussianW agenda items accomplished, right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
eqPFCy.gif

So, stop using it.

Not a problem here. No hallucinations. You seem to have an issue with those.
I see only too clearly. You never have to worry much about people as corrupt as Trump. Them undoing themselves, in unusually public and entertaining ways, is always just a matter of time. They can't help themselves, it's their nature.
Well, that's what happened to Hillary but I don't share your opinion on Trump. Rough around the edges, yes, corrupt, no.
People who aren't corrupt don't end up paying off for defrauding others, many times now.
If you are talking about settling out of court then you are seriously lost. It's often the faster cheaper way to go, it is not a guilty verdict.

And not criminal. From my experience in Montana, Missoula and on down to Darby into Anaconda SD, a court room full of folks in trouble for slapping other folks is not really uncommon at all. Just an opinion, but I'm thinking an annoyed judge will slap a fine on him and be done with it. If it were me I would pay for the reporters broken stuff.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Except that it was self defense. Liberal men (if we can call them that) are nervous everywhere. You do not have the right to invade someone's personal space to cram your mic in their face. Liberals are rude children that never learned proper behavior.
Yes....self defense....good one....he should use that one in court.
"Your honor...it was self defense! He was asking me questions! I was in fear of my life!"

Did you somehow think that I was unaware of said thing? I certainly hope not since that would make you an idiot even a village couldn't love.
"The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand."

Yep, you are unaware. And proving it diligently. This is the UNITED STATES, I'll bet you don't even know what that means. Democracy is two lions and a lamb deciding on what to have for dinner.

The EC keeps big city liberals from taking over the country.

"The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand."

Yep, you are unaware. And proving it diligently. This is the UNITED STATES, I'll bet you don't even know what that means. Democracy is two lions and a lamb deciding on what to have for dinner.

They want America to be governed by CA and NYC.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Except that it was self defense. Liberal men (if we can call them that) are nervous everywhere. You do not have the right to invade someone's personal space to cram your mic in their face. Liberals are rude children that never learned proper behavior.
Yes....self defense....good one....he should use that one in court.
"Your honor...it was self defense! He was asking me questions! I was in fear of my life!"
Gianforte charged with election-eve assault

Read the story. He wasn't just asking questions.

The EC is undemocratic.

Forum List

Back