Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

People in fly over country bury their sons who fight to defend our nation and First Amendment freedoms. MSM reporters are making mockery of Constituon by becoming a propaganda machine for the left.

How are their kids dying on the other side of the planet protecting America and the First Amendment? Are we speaking Vietnamese right now? We lost that war, remember, and nothing changed beyond the 50,000 dead kids we buried and the God only knows how many they did. That's not protecting America, who for all the dead soldiers hasn't won so much as a pie-eating contest since WWII

We did not lose Vietnam War. Lyndon Johnson did.

He wasn't even President then and we very much lost the war. Got our asses handed to us actually and there was no way we could win, as the Pentagon Papers proved.

Regardless, the boys dying there weren't fighting to protect America. Except for all the boxes coming home, and so many Americans opposed to the "police action", America was never threatened in any way at all. Vietnam did not attack Rhode Island.
LBJ got us into it and the leftist politicians wouldn't fight it like a war. That's why we couldn't win. How dare you assume what motivated the men that went over there. What a maggot you are!

"LBJ got us into it....." Strike Two! :rofl:

Can you have an adult proof read before posting? And wrong, Trump got the most EC votes, the ones that matter. All you know is bullshit.
The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand.

When someone says, and they did, the majority voted for Trump that is untrue. Over and out.
This is a Republic, you fucking retard! Every post reveals how goddamn stupid you are.
Did you somehow think that I was unaware of said thing? I certainly hope not since that would make you an idiot even a village couldn't love.
"The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand."

Yep, you are unaware. And proving it diligently. This is the UNITED STATES, I'll bet you don't even know what that means. Democracy is two lions and a lamb deciding on what to have for dinner.

The EC keeps big city liberals from taking over the country.
They want America to be governed by CA and NYC.
At this point, like most, they'd settle for it just being governed, period.

I got another important angle on that picture:

abat1.png

Says he shoved his phone/recorder in Gianforte's face and wouldn't leave when asked...he was not invited, he basically interrupted another interview in progress. Jacobs is a dick, wish he would've broke his neck instead of his glasses.

Very likely. That's why had it been me the little fucker would have gotten the boot when he went down. The press today are a bunch of little inconsiderate entitled pussys.

tenor.gif

Just saying. If out of the blue I came out of nowhere while you and your best half were say leaving a restaurant. You have a thing jammed in your face and I'm asking you about your best halfs boob job. Say all that happened in the space of 10 seconds. If I were that guy, the one bothering you I would be expecting you to at a minimum to slap my hand out of my face. Guess what, you just assaulted the press. Can't say for sure, but I think Elton John beat a dude up for something like that. Let's see how court go's.

For what's it worth; according to eye witnesses, The Guardian reporter wasn't acting aggressively. It appears the guy lost his cool and will now have to face the proper authorities.
And the voters. That should be interesting. Can he serve them will while - serving time in jail?

In Montana ? Listen, just because Hann Solo lives there as do many from the effeminate blue states in the summer doesn't make it a soft easy hipster paradise like your type is used to. At best the guy gets a hundred dollar fine and he go's on his way for slapping an entitled little shit. Nothing more unless the reporter sues. Probably nothing then either.
Well, why don't you just get your pom poms out and start cheering assault and battery now. :spinner:

Can you have an adult proof read before posting? And wrong, Trump got the most EC votes, the ones that matter. All you know is bullshit.
The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand.

When someone says, and they did, the majority voted for Trump that is untrue. Over and out.
This is a Republic, you fucking retard! Every post reveals how goddamn stupid you are.
Did you somehow think that I was unaware of said thing? I certainly hope not since that would make you an idiot even a village couldn't love.
"The EC is undemocratic. In a democracy the majority wins and rules. Had that been the case Trump would not be in office. This is not a complicated thing to understand."

Yep, you are unaware. And proving it diligently. This is the UNITED STATES, I'll bet you don't even know what that means. Democracy is two lions and a lamb deciding on what to have for dinner.

The EC is undemocratic.
So what?

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.

"Do you have a response to the CBOs scoring of GOP plan?"

Yeah, that was a vicious attack. I can see why he had to physically assault him for that.
Good thing that that brave candidate didn't shoot him in self defense, eh?

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
He does not seem to have the disposition for the job, no matter what side you're on…

TROLL ALERT!

The EC is undemocratic.

Says he shoved his phone/recorder in Gianforte's face and wouldn't leave when asked...he was not invited, he basically interrupted another interview in progress. Jacobs is a dick, wish he would've broke his neck instead of his glasses.

The witnesses have stated the reporter was not at all physical.

The EC is undemocratic.
So what?
So, had you actually read the thread before jumping in, you would have noticed that this all started because an idiot said the majority voted for Trump, which they did not.

I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.

"Do you have a response to the CBOs scoring of GOP plan?"

Yeah, that was a vicious attack. I can see why he had to physically assault him for that.
Good thing that that brave candidate didn't shoot him in self defense, eh?
Speaking of shooting, have you picked up a firearm yet, Bodzilla?

Not a problem here. No hallucinations. You seem to have an issue with those.
I see only too clearly. You never have to worry much about people as corrupt as Trump. Them undoing themselves, in unusually public and entertaining ways, is always just a matter of time. They can't help themselves, it's their nature.
Well, that's what happened to Hillary but I don't share your opinion on Trump. Rough around the edges, yes, corrupt, no.
People who aren't corrupt don't end up paying off for defrauding others, many times now.
If you are talking about settling out of court then you are seriously lost. It's often the faster cheaper way to go, it is not a guilty verdict.

And not criminal. From my experience in Montana, Missoula and on down to Darby into Anaconda SD, a court room full of folks in trouble for slapping other folks is not really uncommon at all. Just an opinion, but I'm thinking an annoyed judge will slap a fine on him and be done with it. If it were me I would pay for the reporters broken stuff.
I was born in Missoula.
The state has been invaded by liberals for decades. Montana used to be a heavy Democratic state, but things have changed since Obama took the White House. Northern Democrats are really just Republicans with common-sense. We aren't like those racists in the South.

The witnesses have stated the reporter was not at all physical.
Getting into people's personal space like that can be considered assault.

The EC is undemocratic.
So what?
So, had you actually read the thread before jumping in, you would have noticed that this all started because an idiot said the majority voted for Trump, which they did not.
The majority of state EC representatives did. You are obviously trolling.

So is reality.
Only in Looney land. You know which bathroom you will use today?

Reality exists...your ability to name call has no bearing on the facts.
So which bathroom will you be using today. The messed up fact of liberalism. Using the bathroom can be a decision, no matter you should use the one your gender says you are.
Isn't it interesting how a trumpette can't even stay on the topic of the thread?
Your queer have you chosen a different bathroom?
What's with RightWrs and their aversion to correct English?

Forum List

Back