Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

People in fly over country bury their sons who fight to defend our nation and First Amendment freedoms. MSM reporters are making mockery of Constituon by becoming a propaganda machine for the left.

How are their kids dying on the other side of the planet protecting America and the First Amendment? Are we speaking Vietnamese right now? We lost that war, remember, and nothing changed beyond the 50,000 dead kids we buried and the God only knows how many they did. That's not protecting America, who for all the dead soldiers hasn't won so much as a pie-eating contest since WWII

We did not lose Vietnam War. Lyndon Johnson did.

He wasn't even President then and we very much lost the war. Got our asses handed to us actually and there was no way we could win, as the Pentagon Papers proved.

Regardless, the boys dying there weren't fighting to protect America. Except for all the boxes coming home, and so many Americans opposed to the "police action", America was never threatened in any way at all. Vietnam did not attack Rhode Island.
LBJ got us into it and the leftist politicians wouldn't fight it like a war. That's why we couldn't win. How dare you assume what motivated the men that went over there. What a maggot you are!

Very likely. That's why had it been me the little fucker would have gotten the boot when he went down. The press today are a bunch of little inconsiderate entitled pussys.

tenor.gif

Just saying. If out of the blue I came out of nowhere while you and your best half were say leaving a restaurant. You have a thing jammed in your face and I'm asking you about your best halfs boob job. Say all that happened in the space of 10 seconds. If I were that guy, the one bothering you I would be expecting you to at a minimum to slap my hand out of my face. Guess what, you just assaulted the press. Can't say for sure, but I think Elton John beat a dude up for something like that. Let's see how court go's.

For what's it worth; according to eye witnesses, The Guardian reporter wasn't acting aggressively. It appears the guy lost his cool and will now have to face the proper authorities.

Well, either way, nothing will come of it.

Very likely. That's why had it been me the little fucker would have gotten the boot when he went down. The press today are a bunch of little inconsiderate entitled pussys.

tenor.gif

Just saying. If out of the blue I came out of nowhere while you and your best half were say leaving a restaurant. You have a thing jammed in your face and I'm asking you about your best halfs boob job. Say all that happened in the space of 10 seconds. If I were that guy, the one bothering you I would be expecting you to at a minimum to slap my hand out of my face. Guess what, you just assaulted the press. Can't say for sure, but I think Elton John beat a dude up for something like that. Let's see how court go's.

For what's it worth; according to eye witnesses, The Guardian reporter wasn't acting aggressively. It appears the guy lost his cool and will now have to face the proper authorities.
And the voters. That should be interesting. Can he serve them well while - serving time in jail?

People in fly over country bury their sons who fight to defend our nation and First Amendment freedoms. MSM reporters are making mockery of Constituon by becoming a propaganda machine for the left.

How are their kids dying on the other side of the planet protecting America and the First Amendment? Are we speaking Vietnamese right now? We lost that war, remember, and nothing changed beyond the 50,000 dead kids we buried and the God only knows how many they did. That's not protecting America, who for all the dead soldiers hasn't won so much as a pie-eating contest since WWII

He wasn't even President then and we very much lost the war. Got our asses handed to us actually and there was no way we could win, as the Pentagon Papers proved.

Regardless, the boys dying there weren't fighting to protect America. Except for all the boxes coming home, and so many Americans opposed to the "police action", America was never threatened in any way at all. Vietnam did not attack Rhode Island.
LBJ got us into it and the leftist politicians wouldn't fight it like a war. That's why we couldn't win. How dare you assume what motivated the men that went over there. What a maggot you are!

Don't forget Princess Kennedy had a role to. Vietnam was 100% a democrat mess much like Afghanistan has.

" How dare the peasants in fly over country send these rouge barbarian's to our beautiful palace of Versialles" (WashingtonDC,New York City). Well liberal media one man just showed you what the people think of your bullshit.
Cocksuck, the asshole committed assault and battery. He belongs in jail. And I hope that reporter does a lawsuit that reduces Gianforte's wealth considerably.
Aren't you the same person that praised a man slapping a woman?

I said nothing of what motivated them, although most weren't motivated - we drafted them. I said that they didn't die protecting America. And, they didn't.

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.

A snow flake crys when they get sat down for getting in a persons face. That's the problem with you that n the left. You fuck up then blame someone else because you all only understand entitlement, definitely not work definitely not sacrifice positively definitely zero understanding of consequences. You get in a guys face that guy will likely remove you. Period. whinging on about it only looks bad for you.

Is there a jabberwocky-to-English translator I need to find?

Gay. You have nothing to say . Are you a JoeB sock, or one of the other old members who left because rep went away? Common amongst you old USMB washouts. Try and quit, but keep coming back.

You need to find yourself a life. Your memes have memes that they tell themselves. And none of them are true but your mind has some great need to make them true.

tenor.gif

And the voters. That should be interesting. Can he serve them will while - serving time in jail?

In Montana ? Listen, just because Hann Solo lives there as do many from the effeminate blue states in the summer doesn't make it a soft easy hipster paradise like your type is used to. At best the guy gets a hundred dollar fine and he go's on his way for slapping an entitled little shit. Nothing more unless the reporter sues. Probably nothing then either.

So conservatism has become snowflake central. They can't even answer questions without whining and crying about it. Why then are you in public life running for public office where you will be accountable to the public?

Kim Jong Un doesn't have to answer questions, all politicians in the US do. Sorry, that's the deal with Democracy, when elected you derps work for and answer to us, not the other way around. Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.

A snow flake crys when they get sat down for getting in a persons face. That's the problem with you that n the left. You fuck up then blame someone else because you all only understand entitlement, definitely not work definitely not sacrifice positively definitely zero understanding of consequences. You get in a guys face that guy will likely remove you. Period. whinging on about it only looks bad for you.

Is there a jabberwocky-to-English translator I need to find?

Gay. You have nothing to say . Are you a JoeB sock, or one of the other old members who left because rep went away? Common amongst you old USMB washouts. Try and quit, but keep coming back.

You need to find yourself a life. Your memes have memes that they tell themselves. And none of them are true but your mind has some great need to make them true.

What ever, I'll tap the old green button so you feel better, but in the mean time go blow a goat. Just saw the reporter get slapped around on the news. It was awesome.

Maybe. Maybe not. He could lose the election as a result of this incident and that's just the political fallout.

Allot of cotes are already cast. Look, the press is protected that is the LAW period. Still, anyone if they are honest can relate to the guy for slapping the guy. The press needs to understand that their rights only entitled them to answers. It does nothing to protect them in the moment. Especially in something as crazy as politics. Only thing more messy and dangerous is covering war probubly.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.

"Do you have a response to the CBOs scoring of GOP plan?"

Yeah, that was a vicious attack. I can see why he had to physically assault him for that.

tenor.gif

And the voters. That should be interesting. Can he serve them will while - serving time in jail?

In Montana ? Listen, just because Hann Solo lives there as do many from the effeminate blue states in the summer doesn't make it a soft easy hipster paradise like your type is used to. At best the guy gets a hundred dollar fine and he go's on his way for slapping an entitled little shit. Nothing more unless the reporter sues. Probably nothing then either.
My very best legal advice to you - always hire a lawyer, you'll need one.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

Nice to see more of the real you emerge.
Sounds kinda queer Bambi.
Those afraid of gays are always - hiding something. Got a not-so-secret thing for dick there, playground boy?

Nobody is afraid of gays. People have the right to choose with whom they associate.

Maybe. Maybe not. He could lose the election as a result of this incident and that's just the political fallout.
I heard the party was asking him to step down.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Republicans have always had an issue with being loyal to other republicans. Libs are tight like the Mafia. This is why 9 out of 10 times they beat the shit out of Republicans. But in the end the party has shit to say. The voters decied.

Forum List

Back