Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
When someone gives you shit...punch them in the face.
Ah, now we see you for what you are. Well, I do not like Nazi's, and that includes you.
I do not like Marxist...that includes you.
Not a Marxist, little cocksuck. A taxpaying American with a dd214 that states Honorable. And asshole felons that assault people without reason belong in prison.
Navy? Air Force? Oh, your Chelsea Manning.
"you're". Practice for the spelling test. It means, You Are.

On base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. A long time ago, but now people like you are ready to cozy up to Putin. You are traitors to your nation, and to the ideals that founded it. You worship raw violence, and stupidity.

Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
Childish lunatic behavior of snowflake reporter got him checked-up.
It hardly matters what he did, that's not news, but a candidate being charged with assault right before an election? Now that's news.
Especially when he's a Republican conservative huh?
The rules about assault don't apply to only one group.

New York City media...watch and learn something about real America.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.

The OP is a hypocrite.

When the leftards on campus are violent he complains. But when one of his tribe does it, the rube cheers.

lord you got a stupid stick wedged pretty deep up your ass.
For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
When someone gives you shit...punch them in the face.
You'd best not or the playground lady will get mad and put you in a time-out. You might even have to sit inside, during the next recess.
No. I'm a former Marine combat vet. Sometimes an ass kicking is necessary in our society.
Well, for sure, you are an asshole.
That's where you like it I bet.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
Real good. You live in New York City or Boston don't you? Your why Trump won in 2016.
"You're". It will be on the next spelling test. And Trump won only the Electoral College, which makes him nuts to this day.
Oh..I see..you don't belive in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.
I believe that if you are going to call yourself a Democratic Republic then you might want the election for the highest office in the land to be decided - democratically.

The OP is a hypocrite.

When the leftards on campus are violent he complains. But when one of his tribe does it, the rube cheers.
That's perfectly normal, for bullies like the OP. He's used to getting his way using what he knows - violence.

On base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. A long time ago, but now people like you are ready to cozy up to Putin. You are traitors to your nation, and to the ideals that founded it. You worship raw violence, and stupidity.
YOUR a pussy.

I was under the impression that assault and battery was considered foreplay in the inner city and ghettos.

Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.

Oh..I see..you don't believe in the Constitution or state rights. YOUR nuts. Lol.

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com
I've been seeing this coming for months.
The left attacks us and attacks us....and we're not allowed to react.
Well, I think much of America is ready to do something....vote, kick-ass, whatever it takes, to end this constant BullShit.

Constitution? You dare speak about the Constitution when you are doing your best to destroy the first amendment?

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

That criminal seeking to represent Montana in the House committed assault in an attempt to shut up the press.
Liberals are trying to destroy the Constitution by trying to overturn a democratic election and overthrow our government.

Forum List

Back