Chief Justice John Roberts Wants To Know Exactly When Affirmative Action Can Die

I think everyone has a certain potential and given the opportunity if an education can reach that potential.

We cannot lower the bar for employees or students. It ruins work ethics if there is not an equal playing field.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE, WHO HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN AA WORK IN FAVOR OF AN UNQUALIFIED NIGGA....AND PLEASE DON'T USE OBAMA, HE WAS VOTED IN. I'M ALMOST 60 AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GET PROMOTED WHO WAS UNQUALIFIED BUT WHITE BITCHES.
Patrick Chavis

Would the Original Poster be willing to tell us what President Obama has done to help Black Americans.

I ask, because Black Americans seem to be much worse off; and much angrier....after over seven years of his presidency.

Would the Original Poster be willing to tell us what President Obama has done to help Black Americans.

I ask, because Black Americans seem to be much worse off; and much angrier....after over seven years of his presidency.

Well of course they are angry.

During the Clinton years, when republicans attacked the President, blacks probably thought is had something to do with partisan politics.

Now, though, that the President is black, every time the President is attacked they are told it is because we are horribly racist.

7 years of racial demagoguery, it's paid off handsomely for the dems. Their base is more radicalized and committed than ever.

If black people appear angry these days, trust me...it has absolutely nothing to do with Obama... I mean you guys want to blame the brother for everything, but this time, you barking up the wrong tree...if blacks are angrier today, than let's say under Bush....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE MURDERING US A BIT OFTEN THAN UNDER BUSH!! SHIT LIKE THAT, MAY MAKE A MOTHERFUCKER MAN....AND DO TELL ME, cause I must of have blinked and missed it...just how HAPPY WAS MY BLACK ASS UNDER BUSH??? DO TELL!!

During the Clinton years, when republicans attacked the President, blacks probably thought is had something to do with partisan politics.

Now, though, that the President is black, every time the President is attacked they are told it is because we are horribly racist.

7 years of racial demagoguery, it's paid off handsomely for the dems. Their base is more radicalized and committed than ever.

Dude if you don't think the way this black man has been treated by you white motherfuckers can make a brother want to snap your fuckin neck, than you need some serious help. I personally will never ever ever forgive white people for how they treated Obama, gloves off, game on!!

If black people appear angry these days, trust me...it has absolutely nothing to do with Obama... I mean you guys want to blame the brother for everything, but this time, you barking up the wrong tree...if blacks are angrier today, than let's say under Bush....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE MURDERING US A BIT OFTEN THAN UNDER BUSH!! SHIT LIKE THAT, MAY MAKE A MOTHERFUCKER MAN....AND DO TELL ME, cause I must of have blinked and missed it...just how HAPPY WAS MY BLACK ASS UNDER BUSH??? DO TELL!!

We have had half a century of the the Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action. Please tell us what else you need.

We have had half a century of the the Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action. Please tell us what else you need.

Lets get something clear first, white shit head, I'm a Naval vet, tax payer, homeowner and a proud parent and grandmother of productive law abiding kids. About the only thing any white motherfucker can do for me, is stop blaming my fuckin president for everything that's wrong in your motherfuckin lives. As for the Great Society and War on Poverty, etc....its biggest beneficiaries....POOR FUCKIN WHITE TRASH HEAPS!!, IE YOUR FUCKIN LINAGE, NOT MINE!!

So you made me look this up and sure enough the college SAT's are skewed for preferred demographics ... except Asians. The following points were added to (or subtracted from) test scores depending on one's demographic "qualifications":

"...One study of three selective private research universities in the United States showed the following effects (admissions disadvantage and advantage in terms of SAT points on the old 1600-point scale):
  • Blacks: +230
  • Hispanics: +185
  • Asians: -50
  • Recruited athletes: +200
  • Legacies (children of alumni): +160
Legacy preferences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Asians are all Outraged!!! Their response will be to make their kids work even harder to make up those 50 points.

Dude if you don't think the way this black man has been treated by you white motherfuckers can make a brother want to snap your fuckin neck, than you need some serious help. I personally will never ever ever forgive white people for how they treated Obama, gloves off, game on!!

85c8ebbbe31c33135deb22d0b86d2e400b960010.jpg~c200

I think everyone has a certain potential and given the opportunity if an education can reach that potential.

We cannot lower the bar for employees or students. It ruins work ethics if there is not an equal playing field.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE, WHO HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN AA WORK IN FAVOR OF AN UNQUALIFIED NIGGA....AND PLEASE DON'T USE OBAMA, HE WAS VOTED IN. I'M ALMOST 60 AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GET PROMOTED WHO WAS UNQUALIFIED BUT WHITE BITCHES.
Racist ghetto hag

Obuthole is a idiot. You are his whore.

Lets get something clear first, white shit head, I'm a Naval vet, tax payer, homeowner and a proud parent and grandmother of productive law abiding kids. About the only thing any white motherfucker can do for me, is stop blaming my fuckin president for everything that's wrong in your motherfuckin lives. As for the Great Society and War on Poverty, etc....its biggest beneficiaries....POOR FUCKIN WHITE TRASH HEAPS!!, IE YOUR FUCKIN LINAGE, NOT MINE!!
Obuthole is a pos. hag.

Don't I wish. Blood in the streets. Machine guns meet black lives matter.

The fact is black people are going to bear the stink of obama for generations.

Seems to me blacks should be VERY angry about the black on black murders....

Forum List

Back