Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

Persecuted in New England then?

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. Dar al-harb - areas where Muslims are in the minority and are persecuted
But yes, muslims have a difficult time in the U.S.

Just recently a mosque was vandalized in New Hampshire. .. :doubt:

What difficult time?

As a goofy convert, you have never known anything but the rights and privileges you exploit in the U.S.

Oh, and yes, I got your vile message of hate with the neg rep.

It's actually comical that you're unable to defend your positions in the thread and are forced to such childish sniping.

Just recently a mosque was vandalized in New Hampshire. .. :doubt:
Well at least it wasn't bombed or burned down like Muslims do to Christian Churches.
Please provide the date and location of any Christian churches that muslims have bombed or burned down here in America?? ... :cool:
I didn't mean America, idiot.

Muslims regularly blow up churches and persecute Christians in Muslim countries. Don't act like you don't know about it, or that it doesn't happen.

Many of the Gulf countries have a much higher standard of living then the U.S. and are politically very stable.

True story......... :cool:

Yes indeedy. Bahrain, for example, is kept 'very politically stable' by the sunni rulers violently supressing demonstrations by the shia majority. And bringing in Saudi (i e sunni) army units to help them.
Not my problem....... :cool:

Of course it's not your problem. As a faux moslem, you can simply ignore what takes place in the islamist world because in the U.S., you're protected from the very Islamism you pretend to embrace.

It's pretty typical behavior of goofy converts.

Many of the Gulf countries have a much higher standard of living then the U.S. and are politically very stable.

True story......... :cool:

Yes indeedy. Bahrain, for example, is kept 'very politically stable' by the sunni rulers violently supressing demonstrations by the shia majority. And bringing in Saudi (i e sunni) army units to help them.

Of course they need to keep stability in Bahrain, The US 5th fleet has it's base there Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central/ U.S. 5th Fleet

Bahrain thus enjoys the benefits of the kafir dollars being spent there.

That's 4.5 acres of Infidel'istan floating in the harbor.

You're welcome.

Persecuted in New England then?

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. Dar al-harb - areas where Muslims are in the minority and are persecuted

It's what Mo' (swish) wanted.

Islam Question and Answer - Can Muslims settle in kaafir countries for the sake of a better life?

I live in a western country, and I can practice my religion without much difficulty, praise be to Allaah. I have seen on your site some ahaadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which forbid Muslims to settle in kaafir lands or to live among the kuffaar.

Praise be to Allaah.

The basic principle is that it is not permissible for the Muslim to settle among the mushrikeen. This is indicated by evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and on the basis of common sense.

In the Qur’aan, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

... True story. ......

Last edited:

Of course they need to keep stability in Bahrain, The US 5th fleet has it's base there Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central/ U.S. 5th Fleet

That's great!! .. :thup:

That's great!! .. :thup:

Yep. 4.5 acres of Infidel'istan in the harbor tends to have a calming affect on the Mo' (swish) worshipers.

True story. ......... :cool:

Right you are, not in America. If the followers of peaceful Islam try bombing our churches or Synagogues it will be open season on American Muslims.

Well at least it wasn't bombed or burned down like Muslims do to Christian Churches.
Please provide the date and location of any Christian churches that muslims have bombed or burned down here in America?? ... :cool:
I didn't mean America, idiot.

Muslims regularly blow up churches and persecute Christians in Muslim countries. Don't act like you don't know about it, or that it doesn't happen.

It's what Mo' (swish) wanted.

Islam Question and Answer - Can Muslims settle in kaafir countries for the sake of a better life?

I live in a western country, and I can practice my religion without much difficulty, praise be to Allaah. I have seen on your site some ahaadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which forbid Muslims to settle in kaafir lands or to live among the kuffaar.

Praise be to Allaah.

The basic principle is that it is not permissible for the Muslim to settle among the mushrikeen. This is indicated by evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and on the basis of common sense.

In the Qur’aan, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]
It's comical how you misrepresent and twist Islamic theology in order to try and convince the people here that you are some kind if expert about Islam. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

What's really comical is your pretentious behavior.

You have made it abundantly clear that you know virtually nothing about the politico-religious ideology you converted to. You're really just a self-hating, confused little boy who finds solace in an ideology that appeals to social misfits.

Right you are, not in America. If the followers of peaceful Islam try bombing our churches or Synagogues it will be open season on American Muslims.
LOL......another Internet Rambo .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

a-InternetToughGuy.jpg

Look at it this way what right do they or we have in imposing our moral beliefs on another. I for one find it despicable and unacceptable however whom am I to judge.

Actually, many of them didn't bother to condemn said gentleman. They jump right onto the Islamophobia bandwagon.

I have a phobia. My hands start to sweat and I get all twitchy every time I see the idiot word 'islamophobia' being used. On the other hand my contempt for and hearty dislike of Islam is based on stark reality: periods of residence in two Islamic countries - Iran and Kuwait, since you ask.

Agreed. "That's islamophobic" has become a favored canard for moslems who wish to deflect and/or sidestep legitimate criticism of Islam and it's proscriptions.

So does that mean "anti-semitic" has become a favored canard for Jews who wish to deflect and/or sidestep legitimate criticism of Israel?:doubt:

Links? You're on one of them right now.

Cop out.

In other words you have no links to posts here supporting pedophilia. It's baseless.
Your (and Sunni Man's) comments on this thread speak for themselves. On the one hand, you say you don't defend it, but then you proceed to defend those who engage in it, deny it happens, and try to deflect by attacking Jews.

Please provide exact quotes that indicate - in your words - that we support child rape.

Please provide exact quotes where we have defended CHILD RAPISTS.

Like I said - it's time to put up or shut up with your accusations.

And, I might add - I have NOT attacked Jews.

If you can't find those quotes, I'll accept an apology for those baseless and vulgar accusations.

I have a phobia. My hands start to sweat and I get all twitchy every time I see the idiot word 'islamophobia' being used. On the other hand my contempt for and hearty dislike of Islam is based on stark reality: periods of residence in two Islamic countries - Iran and Kuwait, since you ask.

Agreed. "That's islamophobic" has become a favored canard for moslems who wish to deflect and/or sidestep legitimate criticism of Islam and it's proscriptions.

So does that mean "anti-semitic" has become a favored canard for Jews who wish to deflect and/or sidestep legitimate criticism of Israel?:doubt:

Your attempt at deflection is weak. Arabs are generally considered a semitic people. This may come as a surprise to you but islamism is a politico-religious ideology, not an ethnicity.

Your attempt at deflection is weak. Arabs are generally considered a semitic people. This may come as a surprise to you but islamism is a politico-religious ideology, not an ethnicity.

So exposing hypocrisy is "deflection". Nice :)

And, just as an fyi - Judaism is a religion.

The only thing that is 'weak' is that empty goard between your ears. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Look at it this way what right do they or we have in imposing our moral beliefs on another. I for one find it despicable and unacceptable however whom am I to judge.

I do judge. I make judgements every day about the things that affect me.

I make judgements about living in the West where I have no real expectation of being the victim of an “honor killing” or an acid attack or a suicide bomber attacking me. I have no real expectation of being forced into a marriage to a relative or sold to the highest bidder. I have no real expectation of being the victim of religious discrimination. The West protects my right to practice any religion of choice (or no religion) without compulsion. The very rights Moslems demand for themselves, they explicitly deny non-Moslems living in “Moslem Lands”™. It is truly comical to read the posts of those who demand rights and freedoms be granted to them while they cynically and explicitly refuse to extend those same rights to others.

So yes, I certainly do make judgements.

I do judge. I make judgements every day about the things that affect me.

I make judgements about living in the West where I have no real expectation of being the victim of an “honor killing” or an acid attack or a suicide bomber attacking me. I have no real expectation of being forced into a marriage to a relative or sold to the highest bidder. I have no real expectation of being the victim of religious discrimination. The West protects my right to practice any religion of choice (or no religion) without compulsion. The very rights Moslems demand for themselves, they explicitly deny non-Moslems living in “Moslem Lands”™. It is truly comical to read the posts of those who demand rights and freedoms be granted to them while they cynically and explicitly refuse to extend those same rights to others.

So yes, I certainly do make judgements.

You do realize, that like with most religions, there is a difference between those in one country and in another? American Muslims, for example feel very strongly about the rights and freedoms that America grants, including freedom of religion.

American Muslims demand no more rights and freedoms than any other religious groups nor do they as a rule, deny those same rights to others.

In fact, at this time, unfortunately it is the Christian majority (not the Jews) in this country who are seeking to deny Muslims the same rights and freedoms they themselves enjoy whether it's burning mosques, intimidating individuals with hateful graffitti, attempting to deny the construction of new Mosques or attacking women for wearing headscarves.