Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

Notice how Sunni Man kept trying to change the subject to something Jewish related :lol:

It's not about Jews or Muslims. Some try to make it that way.

I have seen not one single person on this site defend child rape. Not one.

and I have not seen you EVER condemn Sunni Man's disgusting comments about Jews . I'm talking about in other threads, not just this one

Has he defended child rape or accused Jews of child rape?

Seems like every week there is a story in the media about some mother selling her child to drug dealers for money or crack here in America.

But the zionist cabal here on USMB want to focus on alleged problems half way across the world because the people involved are muslims.

You would think they would want to clean up their own backyard first?? .. :cool:

Yes, its very culturally insensitive to think that because Amerika has this predjudice against raping 8 year old girls to death other cultures, equally valid, must think the same. All the posters on this thread condemning this Yemani gentleman, who probably paid for the girl fair and square, should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean if it was actually wrong that great world religion, Islam, would condemn it. Wouldn't i?

It seems like I remember this story about millions of babies being aborted in America.

But if it was really wrong, would not that great world religion, Christianity, condemn it. Wouldn't it? Wouldn't they be stopping that practice, too?

From what I've heard Christians in the US condemn abortion 12 times every day before they've even had their breakfast. But they have no power to stop it as the US prides itself as democracy not a theocracy.

And I do not think that abortion is the equivalent of raping an eight-year-old to death. You apparently do.

and I have not seen you EVER condemn Sunni Man's disgusting comments about Jews . I'm talking about in other threads, not just this one

Not that I'm aware of.

I just feel like you are very bias when it comes to condemning anti - Muslim comments versus anti - Jewish comments. And he's made many many many disgusting ones, but you are never there to say anything.
Sorry, but that's just how I feel.

Not that I'm aware of.

I just feel like you are very bias when it comes to condemning anti - Muslim comments versus anti - Jewish comments. And he's made many many many disgusting ones, but you are never there to say anything.

:dunno:

Intent matters.

Not that I'm aware of.

Intent matters.

How do you know what any other posters intent is when they are making anti Muslim or anti Jewish comments

Seems like every week there is a story in the media about some mother selling her child to drug dealers for money or crack here in America.

But the zionist cabal here on USMB want to focus on alleged problems half way across the world because the people involved are muslims.

You would think they would want to clean up their own backyard first?? .. :cool:

Yes, its very culturally insensitive to think that because Amerika has this predjudice against raping 8 year old girls to death other cultures, equally valid, must think the same. All the posters on this thread condemning this Yemani gentleman, who probably paid for the girl fair and square, should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean if it was actually wrong that great world religion, Islam, would condemn it. Wouldn't i?

Actually, many of them didn't bother to condemn said gentleman. They jump right onto the Islamophobia bandwagon.

I have a phobia. My hands start to sweat and I get all twitchy every time I see the idiot word 'islamophobia' being used. On the other hand my contempt for and hearty dislike of Islam is based on stark reality: periods of residence in two Islamic countries - Iran and Kuwait, since you ask.

Actually, many of them didn't bother to condemn said gentleman. They jump right onto the Islamophobia bandwagon.

I have a phobia. My hands start to sweat and I get all twitchy every time I see the idiot word 'islamophobia' being used. On the other hand my contempt for and hearty dislike of Islam is based on stark reality: periods of residence in two Islamic countries - Iran and Kuwait, since you ask.

What else would you call bigotry against Muslims? Or are you saying it doesn't exist? Does anti-semitism exist?

Not that I'm aware of.

Intent matters.

How do you know what any other posters intent is when they are making anti Muslim or anti Jewish comments

It's subjective, from reading their posts over time and, sometimes from pm'ing with them :)

Notice how Sunni Man kept trying to change the subject to something Jewish related :lol:

I see you and the other USMB zionist jews make horrible comments about muslims on dozens of threads.

Yet, to you and them, that's perfectly normal and acceptable.

But heaven forbid if I say anything less than flattering about Israel or Jews. .. :cool:

I see you and the other USMB zionist jews make horrible comments about muslims on dozens of threads.

Yet, to you and them, that's perfectly normal and acceptable.

But heaven forbid if I say anything less than flattering about Israel or Jews. .. :cool:

I never made any derogatory comments about Muslims, only to you.

So, if you think that I have something against Muslims in general, well then let me clear that up now.
I have nothing against Muslims or Arabs, at all. I only have something against Muslims or Arabs who are jihadists and terrorists.
I really have no idea why you would think otherwise.

You however clearly have a strong hate for Jews. Why? I don't know. But I personally find it disgusting and vile.

Sunni whose location is Dar al Harb (New England according to him)
In Islam the world is divided into 2 distinctions.

Dar al Islam.......a country where the majority of the population is muslim.

and

Dar al Harb.......a country where muslims are a minority.

.........:cool:
Actually, nice try.

referring, Dar-al-harb, the word "harb" in Arabic literally means "war" so the phrase literally means countries that Muslims need to wage war or jihad in, to convert it into Islamic lands.

The whole thread appears to be based on a tale that never happened.

Where is the proof the incident addressed in the OP happened?

Look at the Zionists demonizing Muslims here over an incident that appears to have never even happened.

It happens quite a lot worldwide and is a serious issue. Unfortunately some don't care much unless it involves Muslims.
And then we have some who try to disinfect the role of Islam with the prevalence of child brides among Muslims, and that this is just a thing that "happens quite a lot worldwide".

Agreed. "That's islamophobic" has become a favored canard for moslems who wish to deflect and/or sidestep legitimate criticism of Islam and it's proscriptions.

Links please.

Time to put up or stop trying to eat your shoe.
Links? You're on one of them right now.

Cop out.

In other words you have no links to posts here supporting pedophilia. It's baseless.
Your (and Sunni Man's) comments on this thread speak for themselves. On the one hand, you say you don't defend it, but then you proceed to defend those who engage in it, deny it happens, and try to deflect by attacking Jews.

Persecuted in New England then?

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. Dar al-harb - areas where Muslims are in the minority and are persecuted
But yes, muslims have a difficult time in the U.S.

Just recently a mosque was vandalized in New Hampshire. .. :doubt:
Well at least it wasn't bombed or burned down like Muslims do to Christian Churches.

Persecuted in New England then?

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. Dar al-harb - areas where Muslims are in the minority and are persecuted
But yes, muslims have a difficult time in the U.S.

Just recently a mosque was vandalized in New Hampshire. .. :doubt:
Well at least it wasn't bombed or burned down like Muslims do to Christian Churches.
Please provide the date and location of any Christian churches that muslims have bombed or burned down here in America?? ... :cool:

Then you have a similar experience that I do. To understand Islam and Muslim mentality, it is best to live in a Muslim country for a while.