Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

But yes, muslims have a difficult time in the U.S.

Just recently a mosque was vandalized in New Hampshire. .. :doubt:

You feel you are in the land where Muslims are persecuted then?
What do you think?? .. :cool:

So Muslims are persecuted in the US Sunni Man? I never knew that. You mean that they are threatened with beheading unless they convert - like Christians are in Syria? Or perhaps many mosques have been burnt to the ground - like Coptic churches have been in Egypt? Have many American Muslims been murdered by opposing religious fanatics - as has happened to Christians in Iraq?

Maybe the Swedish media has neglected to report these incidents. Tell me if they have happened. If they have not, then withdraw your silly claim that Islam is persecuted in your country.

That's a huge factor in child marriages - marrying off girl children brings the family income or settles debts. It also relieves the family from the burden of feeding another mouth. I totally agree with you on this.
That is standard practice in many poor Asian countries. .. :cool:

Seems like every week there is a story in the media about some mother selling her child to drug dealers for money or crack here in America.

But the zionist cabal here on USMB want to focus on alleged problems half way across the world because the people involved are muslims.

You would think they would want to clean up their own backyard first?? .. :cool:

Yes, its very culturally insensitive to think that because Amerika has this predjudice against raping 8 year old girls to death other cultures, equally valid, must think the same. All the posters on this thread condemning this Yemani gentleman, who probably paid for the girl fair and square, should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean if it was actually wrong that great world religion, Islam, would condemn it. Wouldn't i?

Why do you think that? .. :cool:

Standard of living, tolerance of all religions, no sectarian violence etc.
Many of the Gulf countries have a much higher standard of living then the U.S. and are politically very stable.

True story......... :cool:

Yes indeedy. Bahrain, for example, is kept 'very politically stable' by the sunni rulers violently supressing demonstrations by the shia majority. And bringing in Saudi (i e sunni) army units to help them.

Many of the Gulf countries have a much higher standard of living then the U.S. and are politically very stable.

Yes indeedy. Bahrain, for example, is kept 'very politically stable' by the sunni rulers violently supressing demonstrations by the shia majority. And bringing in Saudi (i e sunni) army units to help them.
Not my problem....... :cool:

Seems like every week there is a story in the media about some mother selling her child to drug dealers for money or crack here in America.

But the zionist cabal here on USMB want to focus on alleged problems half way across the world because the people involved are muslims.

You would think they would want to clean up their own backyard first?? .. :cool:

Yes, its very culturally insensitive to think that because Amerika has this predjudice against raping 8 year old girls to death other cultures, equally valid, must think the same. All the posters on this thread condemning this Yemani gentleman, who probably paid for the girl fair and square, should be ashamed of themselves.

I mean if it was actually wrong that great world religion, Islam, would condemn it. Wouldn't i?

It seems like I remember this story about millions of babies being aborted in America.

But if it was really wrong, would not that great world religion, Christianity, condemn it. Wouldn't it? Wouldn't they be stopping that practice, too?

It seems like I remember this story about millions of babies being aborted in America.

But if it was really wrong, would not that great world religion, Christianity, condemn it. Wouldn't it? Wouldn't they be stopping that practice, too?

Good point! Of course, we all know that Islam is expected to behave as a monolithic entity and differences in sects and scholars are ignored. How dare you apply the same standards!

Actually, many of them didn't bother to condemn said gentleman. They jump right onto the Islamophobia bandwagon.

Of course they need to keep stability in Bahrain, The US 5th fleet has it's base there Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central/ U.S. 5th Fleet

You feel you are in the land where Muslims are persecuted then?
What do you think?? .. :cool:

So Muslims are persecuted in the US Sunni Man? I never knew that. You mean that they are threatened with beheading unless they convert - like Christians are in Syria? Or perhaps many mosques have been burnt to the ground - like Coptic churches have been in Egypt? Have many American Muslims been murdered by opposing religious fanatics - as has happened to Christians in Iraq?

Maybe the Swedish media has neglected to report these incidents. Tell me if they have happened. If they have not, then withdraw your silly claim that Islam is persecuted in your country.

I'm guessing that if someone is not beheaded or murdered, then it doesn't count as persecution. Of course, I notice you don't mention the Muslims murdered in Myanmar by religious fanatics.

On the other hand...

Four firebombs,*including one*tossed at Queens*mosque, eyed*as hate crimes* - NY Daily News
Missouri mosque destroyed in second fire in a month - CNN.com
Man pleads guilty to 3 counts in Islamic Center mosque fire - Toledo Blade
https://www.aclu.org/maps/map-nationwide-anti-mosque-activity

Maybe it's not so silly after all. Especially given that there are numerous elected officials who buy into the Islamaphobic rants of the Pamela Gellar types and try to legislate anti-Islam laws.

Obvious conclusion reading this thread...Muslims on this site defend child rape.

Obvious conclusion reading this thread...Muslims on this site defend child rape.

^
^
^
Charitable conclusion: reading comprehension problems.

Notice how Sunni Man kept trying to change the subject to something Jewish related :lol:

It's not about Jews or Muslims. Some try to make it that way.

I have seen not one single person on this site defend child rape. Not one.

Notice how Sunni Man kept trying to change the subject to something Jewish related :lol:

It's not about Jews or Muslims. Some try to make it that way.

I have seen not one single person on this site defend child rape. Not one.

and I have not seen you EVER condemn Sunni Man's disgusting comments about Jews . I'm talking about in other threads, not just this one